No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... winter experience. Initially there were many grey rainy days, then finally the snow last week and now cold weather with some small flurries most nights.
This afternoon, as I type, we are having a sudden snow flurry but it is not predicted and probably won't last long. In the meantime we will enjoy watching from our cozy living room.
... tolls’ may have been a contributing factor. Ian says at one stage I actually walked straight through Agnetha & Anni-Frid, but they must have edited this out. I also made my own dance movie which made me look ridiculously skinny. For the record Ian chickened out. Here are the downloads for your amusement.
We then walked five minutes back to the Vasa ...
... Our hostel was in te main square of Gamla Stan & known as Stortorget. One side of the square is the old exchange which has been converted into the Alred Nobel museum. It seems strange that this man of peace invented of all things dynamite. After checking in we wandered around the beautiful Old Town before taking the easy way out & eating at McDonald’s in the New Town. Here are a few photographs I took of the Old Town.
... them the next morning! I made sure I could get up early yesterday so I could do some more exploring of the city before the tourists woke up. Although it was not aimless wondering. I had a mission. I had read at Café Saturnus had the best kanelbullar in town. Kanelbullar are a type of Swedish sweet bun, made from a cardamom infused bread dough and filled with cinnamon sugar and butter. They are truly delicious, and the ones ...
... hampered by the grey days (everything looks better in the sun) and perhaps our choice of activities. We didn’t need to spend a day going out to Birka, and I think perhaps we were somewhat restricted by the fact that everything cost a lot, although Smorgasbord is highly recommended – worth the blow out.
Sea sick pills have been taken, beds made up, and Luke snoring gently next to me. Time for bed. Next update ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotell Haga Stockholm
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $203
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $35
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $195
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $129
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $179