No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... an interesting ride as you can always turn to people watching for entertainment - especially when in a foreign country.
The antics of some passengers as they boarded the train were odd to say the least. One young lady joined our carriage and immediately demanded that every window in the carriage be opened. Her demands were not met with enthusiasm by many of her fellow travellers. Unperturbed by this the young lady (now joined by a male ...
... it out in my filth and stench until the ladies left but unfortunately a bus load of tourists arrived into the bathroom and I was forced to admit defeat, flush the toilet and walk out with my head down in a shameful way.
Agnetha, Benny, Bjorn and Anni-Frid, you are all clearly good at music and clearly poor at toilet design. Stick to what you are good at as having just found out that Jo is a big fan of your band, no matter what you do, it appears ...
... br> We went to Uppsala one day which is a lovely place. It’s a University city and reminded us of places like Oxford and Cambridge. It was attractive, quiet and had a lovely "feel" to it.
We went into its Cathedral which also dates from 13th/14th century. At 118.7m long, 118.7m high (the spires) and 27m high (the ceiling), it’s the largest church in Scandinavia. This is ...
Once in awhile I see something that amuses or tickles my funny bone. The other day I had that kind of moment when we entered the beautiful Oskar Kyrka (Oscar Church) in Östermalm.
Right there in the vestibule was what looked to me like an ATM machine. I'm upload a photo here for you to see. While I don't ...
... to pay about $80.00 for a taxi. Then there was a sign on the hotel door saying to use your key card. I thought no one was there cause I could see the front desk throughout the window. But I banged on the door and someone opened up. I had to go through immigration and customs in Canada, Ireland, uk, and Sweden. My room was hot and there is no window and no ac. The guy at the desk says they have a radiator. What am I gonna do with ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotell Haga Stockholm
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $203
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $35
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $195
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $129
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $179