TripAdvisor Reviews Hotell Haga Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... br> On Tuesday we again did some cleaning and I made some soup for dinner, but we decided to visit Östermalmshallen for lunch. The streets were filled with holiday shoppers and as dusk began to fall (around 2:47 PM) we walked past the display windows at NK and then along Drottninggatan towards Slussen. I took many photos of the shop windows as well as the city lights. I hope you enjoy them. There is definitely a holiday feeling here in Stockholm.
... a super cool museum, called the Vasa Museum. It was a well preserved ship from the 1600's that had capsized on it's maiden voyage. A light breeze blew it over just a few hundred feet from it's launch. It was raised up out of the water in 1961 and preserved. Absolutely amazing.
Okay....more to come later....I am too tired to think right now. Love Stockholm and it's lovely waterways!
... tourist attraction - it's difficult to think of many other cities in the World where that would be possible. Our time in Copenhagen ended at Rosenborg Castle, taking us from all that is cutting-edge and alternative here, to the traditional side of Denmark. In the end, Copenhagen left a great impression on us, and everything came full circle as we boarded our train for Stockholm, armed with the delicious pastries that we couldn't find this morning. Off to ...
... the dollar is equal to about 7 Swedish kroners, so a $30 dollar shirt is listed as 210, but a beautiful dress may be 2210, which as it appears and is, very expensive. We visited the very popular department store Åhléns, where I found my own beautiful red dress, from a Swedish designer (pictures to come soon I'm sure). It was a bit of a dreary rainy day so we had our Somersby cider and Swedish meatballs, people watched and the turned in early from a long day of walking. ...
... into the ABBA museum gift shop to checkout the tackiness. And boy did we get it. Tackiness galore! Ten minutes in the gift shop was more than enough, then we got back on the ferry and ended up back at the old town where we headed towards the royal palace and had a look around the royal apartments, the treasury with the Crown Jewels, and the Armory some interesting suits of armour, human and equine. The royal apartments were very nice too, but probably not as nice as some of ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147