No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... had originally planned to take the taxi to first thing, in order to beat the crowds at Stockholm’s most popular "must see" tourist attraction. The museum was specially built in the nineties to house the Vasa, a 17th century Swedish war ship. On August 10, 1628, the Vasa set sail on her maiden voyage and sank in Stockholm harbour, basically because she was improperly designed and the wind blew her over. The wreck was salvaged in 1961 after 333 years ...
... environment than the overwhelming number of statuesque blonde, pale blue eyed beauties in Stockholm. While the apartment we had booked- like the one in Stockholm- was vacated by the owner/tenant in order for us to stay (a little bizarre!), the lodgings have been much more comfortable and beautifully presented- with very covetable trinkets. We've also taken a more relaxed approach to sightseeing in our brief time in in the western city, with treats to ourselves in having morning ...
... starting soon I'm going for backpacking in south america, Caribbean, and NY for almost 4 months, so if you want to see some pictures or videos please follow this blog, sorry but mostly I will be writing in Lithuanian (google translate working well :) ) , maybe some entries will be in English.
... and some small canapés. We were soon on our way to the Veranda Cafe at the Grand Hotel. They have a wonderful Swedish Smörgåsbord. We hosted Lars' Stockholm family as well as Christine and Pelle for dinner. It was a lively table of 10.
There were many toasts and frequent trips to the lavish array of Swedish food that is typical of a smörgåsbord.
We had a marvelous evening. Here are a few photos of our Wedding Day!
... raining most of the way, fair play to Nugget for a solid driving effort in the rain. When we got to the campground it was still raining but that didn’t stop us, the construction team, from getting the cook tent set up ready to get some food going. Checked into our room and we lucked out again. Managed to get a bungalow between Joel, Leany and myself with one of the bunks being a double bunk top and bottom! We ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotell Haga Stockholm
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147