TripAdvisor Reviews Hotell Haga Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... so we wouldn't be repeating ourselves.The final bit of motorway was through a tunnel with various on and off ramps joining and leaving the tunnel - all underground. A novel experience.Arrival at the apartment was an impersonal experience, simply punching in code numbers to get access to the building and our fifth floor abode with mezzanine bedroom area. As we paid for this months ago, we wont deal with anyone while we are ...
... they came through for her) and 1 chicken pizza was way too much food (each pizza was ~75SEK). The pizza guy was really nice and since he was an immigrant, communicated entirely in Swedish. Whenever you try to speak to Swedes they always answer in English.
Being his first time in Sweden, Travis has some thoughts on Sweden, but will wait until a later day to post them as they are just first impressions at this point.
No great photos today as it was another travel day.
... photos online and wanted to find some of these stations.
... smell, sound, nature, language, temples etc. As Americans our senses get deprived to a point we forget what is real. When you eat, taste the food. Indulge your palate. Same applies for other senses.
9) Revel in what IS. You will witness things beautiful and larger than life. You also will see things that absolutely make no sense. Lady boys, debauchery (Australians), changovers, ...
Today started off as a lazy day once again. It was raining, which tends to make many guests hole up in the hostel. There is a Russia vs Sweden Eurocup qualifier game today, so a bunch of Russians and some Swedes are staying at the hostel. I can't remember if I wrote about it yesterday, but the Russians were getting wasted and taking over the sauna and sauntering around with just towels around their waists. According ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147