No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotell Haga Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... in an attempt to feel somewhat productive..! The dryer in the hostel seems to never work, and I find it really annoying to go back to the dryer an hour later only to find damp clothes. So I just dry all my clothes on a drying rack now. It works fine! I don't have to worry about my clothes shrinking or fading in color.
It was Olle's birthday today, and he originally had some ...
... in 19th Century, we saw stately homes with marvellous gardens filled with the most beautiful Peony Roses in full bloom.
~ We climbed a hill in Soderkoping, ate ice cream served by an Australian/ Swedish waitress, we picked wild blue berries and walked along the Goya canal that connects Stockholm with Gotenborg.
A wonderful week well organised and executed by our hosts Alma, Ingrida, Anders, Henric, Helena and the kids, Elin, ...
... rides, but it is tradition to go in a group, compete in several games to have the top scorer the winner. Each stall had an operator explaining the rules and naming the winner. We hit moving objects with wooden mallets, shot air rifles at a target, used a slingshot to knock down cans to name a few. Hilarious ! Time now for waffles and Ice ...
Well, we've come home and I'm experiencing the usual transition to almost endless daylight. I love the long days, but the very, very early sunrise has my internal clock a bit confused. I'm writing this entry at 4 AM. Even so, I love being back in Stockholm.
We left up our Spanish apartment very early on Thursday. Our wonderful neighbors Tavo and Darlene drove us to the airport and we boarded Norwegian Air before 6:30 AM. We were in Sweden by 10:30 and ...
... hour flight went pretty well (save for a twenty minute delay thanks to some idiot that got "lost") and you'd never know it was Chelsea's first time on a plane. Sure the seats barely reclined and the spawn of Satan had taken up residence a few rows away in the form of an obnoxious two year old, but that's kind of par for the course anymore, isn't it? All of our bags came through (phew!), and we picked up our Stockholm Card with no problems. It's pretty great: you pay a set price ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147