TripAdvisor Reviews Hotell Haga Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... islands, which are all connected by many bridges.
None of us had been here before, so we signed up for the most popular tour: seeing City Hall, downtown, and the Vasa Museum. There was a tour with downtown and the Vasa only, but I was sold by the tour's description that we'd see the place where the Nobel prizes are decided in the City Hall. Growing up in a scientist's home created a mystique about the Nobel prize for me, so getting the ...
... time here. It’s going to be a hassle replacing my driver’s license and school ID…actually I’m kind of glad those were stolen because I really didn’t like those pictures. I liked that wallet though. It was Crocodile and I got it in Australia last summer. Oh well! Once I get my new card, I'll be able to talk to the freud department at the bank about getting the money replaced.
Anyway, my field lab was fun! Despite the stressful morning, I had ...
... currents. Several locks help to ease the transition from one elevation to the other, we passed through two locks on this tour.
This last evening in Stockholm we were able to upgrade to a larger room two floors up on the Birger Jarl. The room had a large window which opened onto the waterfront promenade. A jazz band played at the bar down the quay and Barb and I relaxed in anticipation of our train ride to Oslo the next ...
... first floor and was half decent. That really ****** me off, first they shove us in the most s**t room then give us a half decent room after we proclaimed. We put our stuff down and exhausted after a whole day of trains, not having anything to eat and drama we were so hungry so we raided the Mexican buffet at the bar. We stuffed our faces and watched the Simpsons. Yes we aren't proud to admit, that we did a shameful thing. We emotionally ate. And surprisingly it helped. We skyped ...
We arrived a few minutes before the concert started. The church was crowded but we edged towards the front and found some good seats along the side aisle.
There were glowing candles lining the center aisle and two simple christmas trees on the altar. The beginning musical selections were performed by several local church choirs.
We enjoy hearing a collection of ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147