Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... relaxing and leisurely but there wasn’t anything too exciting about it. It was just a lovely way to spend the afternoon. Our guide played a CD of some Swedish Jazz on the bus on the way back. It was very soothing and I think everyone really enjoyed it! Again, I got back to the ship in time for dinner with my roommate, Nathaniel.
Nathaniel and I decided to go to the Ice Bar. It was quite an experience! There was a cover charge to get in, which included one drink. They ...
... glad we weren't the last ones to board!
The bus stopped about 4 times during the night, each time with the driver announcing the stop over the speaker – just what you want when you're trying to sleep! At one of the stops, he picked up 2 young girls, who he actually let on, even though there weren't any seats….. they sat on the floor where the steps to the middle door were, and even slept in the aisle for a while, which meant ...
... 4pm tour starts. On this tour we learn more about the old town including the Stockholm bloodbath and the market centre of the old town square. When the tour ended we went to the oldest cafe in Stockholm with Clare and Daniel. We chatted away for hours and before long it was nearly 8pm! We said goodbye, we might see them again in Munich. Dinner tonight was a familiar favourite, Vapiano, where the prices are similar to home thankfully! We ...
... whereas the rugs and floor coverings are named after Danish areas and lakes. The guide made a valid point about the Swedish being on top of the Danish.
Another country, another ****** off Eurail customer. The original train ticket was over 2,000 euro. I go to book 2 second class seats (mandatory to book) from Amsterdam to Brussels and there's a mandatory reservation cost of $100. What about the Brussels to Paris leg in a few weeks - the ...
A small rest before making the subway to the 1912 Olympic Stadium. I liked the authenticity but the wooden seats with no back were very uncomfortable. It was not ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotell Haga Stockholm
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147