TripAdvisor Reviews Hotell Haga Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... old Norweigian to the left in a room that would make a midget feel cramped. BS came tearing in, running her mouth of loudly as per usual then flicked on the light.........I kept my head in palm. Oh BS. Before you know it she was screaming as she knocked the whole bottle of vodka and sprite onto the bed. My head was about to explode. I ran up to my bed, trying to escape her. I couldn't. She worked out the ladder and climbed it. This would be the hate **** of a lifetime. 3 hours ...
... we enjoyed sunny days each day were were here. There were so many interesting museums to choose from. We hit a lot and it was a bit exhausting, but it also gave us a pretty good picture of Swedish history and culture.
On the first day, Inger walked us around the neighborhood and showed us a few restaurants we might want to go to. Then we went to the very fascinating Photography museum. The main exhibit was from a couple that traveled the world taking photos ...
... mountain bike and sent me off the trail and into the woods. I forgot to mention that I had never been mountain biking before and eventually emerged on the next trail to a bemused looking Phil about 10 minutes later.
Kayaking between the islands with Phil and Freya one evening was such a great way to the see the city, though I was attacked by what I maintain was ...
11:30 - Sitting at Oslo Airport waiting for our flight to Tromso which doesn't leave until 14:00. Light rain has been falling since we arrived though it is still very mild, 20C+ I think. Had early morning call and were on the "Arlanda Express" heading for the airport by 05:15. It certainly didn't waste anytime travelling a fair bit of the journey between 200 & 205 km/hr. Amazing how smooth the ride is. We have been amazed at the number of places that no longer ...
... treasure. More than 95 percent of the ship is original, and it is decorated with hundreds of carved sculptures. The 69 meter-long warship Vasa sank 40 minutes into its maiden voyage in the middle of the Stockholm harbor in 1628, and was salvaged 333 years later in 1961. For nearly half a century the ship has been slowly, deliberately and painstakingly restored to a state approaching its original glory. The three masts on the roof outside ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147