TripAdvisor Reviews Hotell Haga Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... by the Nobles, and he was.
Another interesting fact was when the last truly Swedish King died with no heirs to the throne, so a delegation visited France and asked one of Napoleons Marshall's, Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte to be king. Why pick on him?
Apparently there was an ulterior motive as Sweden was heavily in debt and he had lots of cash, so he had to pay the debts off to become King. The current royal ...
... Advisor. It was a wonderful choice; trip advisor came through once again. Three of us chose the perch fillets fried in brown butter, accompanied by new potatoes, and slivered snap peas. That with a local stout beer made for a delicious meal.
Early to bed as we have a busy day planned tomorrow starting with a walking food tour in Stockholm. We have done such tours in other countries and really enjoy the opportunity to be exposed (safely) to local foods.
... When I returned to the hostel I met a new friend in my dorm room named Jess. She was from Sioux Falls South Dakota and was currently studying in Aberdeen Scotland. We had supper at the hostel and then went for a nice stroll around Stockholm before retiring back to the hostel for the evening. Monday July 20 I am currently sitting on a train to Copenhagen! Very excited to see the beautiful capital of Denmark! But that's all for now folks, take care out there! -Terrence ...
... It went down about 10 centimetres, then stopped. Oh dear, is putting it mildly. Trying up again and down again, and getting the crow bar out, to threaten it, nothing would budge it. Des raised it up completely to get it straight and we headed to an internet café to find where we could get it fixed.
The actuators which raise and lower the top of the camper, are from this part of the world, actually manufactured in Denmark, so it was ...
... moved twice before it was ultimately given its current location in 1870. The garden contains more than 13,000 species and is arranged in different sections including: Danish plants (600 species), perennial plants (1,100 species), annual plants (1,100 species), rock gardens with plants from mountaineous areas in Central and Southern Europe and Conifer Hill which is planted with coniferous trees. The garden has 27 glasshouses. The most notable ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147