No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotell Haga Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... Anyway, we had fun taking pictures ... I'll post them when I receive them. We finished the evening at a neighborhood Greek restaurant and spent the rest of the night talking over wine. Then it was time for bed to prep for travel to Edinburgh on Monday I took the train out to the airport in the morning to start the next leg of this journey. Time to find Steph and ...
... was our first stop in Stokholm, is actually pretty spectacular and, I guess, kinda unique in that it has a complete Viking war ship inside! There was some free time here, about 45mins. And that was enough, but as I said, there wasn't really any other free time. It would have been nice to go into a few shops and maybe try some local food. Perhaps next time? Heading back to the ship and it's ...
... to go into the Nobel Museum but walk to Sodermalm, a more trendy area where there were lots of thriving local bars and restaurants, all full! We spot an Indian restaurant and decide on that. It's a cross between restaurant and take away. You order and pay for your food at the bar, you are then shown to one of the tightly squeezes tables. It's buzzy, fun and the food ...
... the starting point of the heritage tram, which shuffled its way out east to the island of Djurgården where a ferry could be boarded back to the museum. However, with the little ones both conked out from their previous day in the city of Uppsala, we just took the metro back to our apartment.
Our excursion to Uppsala was tiring, mostly because we learned too late that the train service between Stockholm and Uppsala is disrupted until next week. Five minutes before ...
... we had to get a 1 hour bus into Stockholm city center then catch the metro to our hostel, again we managed to do it all on our own, we were surprised that almost everyone spoke great English and were ever so helpful! Our Hostel Langholmen was an old jail that has been made into a Hotel and also a Hostel. It was on a small island in Stockholm centre and was built in the 1840's but shut down in 1975. The rooms we stayed in were all old cells it was kind of ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147