Hotel Gasthof zur Post
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Gasthof zur Post Munich
Travel Blogs from Munich
The crazy German bus driver takes us toward Freising where the world's oldest brewery is located. We make our way to the top of the hill only to find the brewery surprisingly empty. Following our noses (to the scent of roasting meats) we find a large group of happy Germans eating and drinking together, Ahhhh finally a weinstephaner wheat beer and a bretzle, content! danke-shen. Rocking up in Munich my weary body in need of a scrub and rest we find ...
... girls came and asked to share the table with us. It ended up being one of the girls 21st birthdays, so of course we convinced her to get up on the table and chug her first beer. Since we were on the balcony the entire tent had a clear view of her and we made sure everyone knew she was doing it before she started. She did a surprisingly well job and got a lot of cheers. We later found out it didn't really matter if we had left or not, we all got kicked out at ...
... breakfast. Mine was a nice healthy two donnuts and a hot chocolate and they were lovely.
This airport is one of two Paris airports and it is the 8th largest in the world. This airport is solely for Air France plane traffic while the other (Oriel Airport) has the incoming and departure flights for the other World Lines.
It is very clean, well organised and everything was running smoothly. The weather is overcast and the ...
... small of an airplane, 298 to be exact,. There was 298 people on this flight.
Arrival at the Munich airport was straight forward and with German efficiency we collected our bags, made sure we had everything, whoa where is that European cell phone. I had it in Atlanta when I was setting it for band “GSM”, now which pocket. I know that you have all been there.
After a second search of all the pockets, isn’t 14 extra pockets in the backpack just ...
Enter the autobahn again, destination Munchen, the capital of Bavaria where Timo and Anja were hosts for the weekend, Anja got the party started shortly after our arrival with pink drinks we can't even remember the name if but were so good! The last time we had seen Timo and Anja was in Banhoek Valley at our wedding, so we just continued the festivities in Munchen. Winding through an old cemetery that now transformed into a lunch ...
Other places to stay in Munich
Altstadt - Lehel, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $439
- Great hotel in downtown Munich
- Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad !
- Hot spot!
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Great Location and Big Comfortable Rooms
- Great Location and beautiful hotel
- Can't wait to go back
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay away!
- A central hotel
- Wait six months and then go
Terminalstrasse Mitte 20, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- Excellent in every way!
- Americans- wonderful hotel for a vacation to Bavaria!!!
- Beautiful, convenient, and down comforters to boot
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Perfectly nice
- Look at the view!
- Awful location, nice hotel
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Obersendling, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $82
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $244
- Ultra-contemporary design temple with service flaws
- Too Much Tech, Not Enough Service
- Very nice...
Bogenhausen, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- Modern, Great Hotel
- First Class
- A must to avoid
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Well, they lied, but they apologized
- Good value, positive overall.
- Nice but with some problems.
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Westend, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Nice Business Hotel convenient for the U-Bahn
- Not bad - (Business Hotel)
- Expensive... Not Worth It!
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Ideal for city break. Perfect location
- Good for a business hotel
- No surprises...exactly what you'd expect...
Schwabing-Ost, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Good for the price, but bad location
- Stay somewhere else...
- Very nice hotel, unbelievable breakfast
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- A class act
- Wonderful location, first class hotel, terrific and helpful staff
- An average business class hotel
Graggenau, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $383
- A Grand Old Hotel
- Very nice, but be careful what room they put you in
- Age shows
Messestadt Riem, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $90
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- VEry comfortable hotel, close to munich city center
- Un fantastico soggiorno
- Un piacevole soggiorno al Marriott Courtyard
Alte Heide - Hirschau, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Maxvorstadt, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $104
Neuperlach, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $87
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $72
Bogenhausen, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $87