Hotel Gasthof zur Post
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Gasthof zur Post Munich
Travel Blogs from Munich
... set with smoked salmon, butter, bread basket
-Bavarian sausage with pretzel. Pun sir reminded me of the sausages via WhatsApp the night before. Great white sausages :)
During lunch it was raining, then we returned to Marienplatz by train. We hopped around, looked for Jack Wolfskin. I didn't like the bags. Then we went into Muller and bought 40 euros ...
... we bid a farewell to our new friends, facebook names in hand, to go explore the outside, now lacking complete sobriety. What a change. In comparison, it seemed as though people were diving out of the way and offering the path. There might as well have been a red carpet down allowing us to pass through the crowd with no problem at all. Of course, we probably were hit back and forth just as much but, the difference was, now we didn't care! We were just ...
... We go to the main station to double check whether our hotel for a our stay in Munich is really in walking distance, which it is so we head back into town which is VERY crowded.
After a stop at a couple of churches and a glance at the Viktualmarkt at some of the craft stores we find an old Bavarian style restaurant for dinner, having turned down the group outing to a Bierkeller. We have a nice quiet meal and head back to the Opera for our drive ...
... near the hotel now that weren't here before. But as we passed the French restaurant that we ate at three years ago, we checked the menu, and we didn't go any further! We chose to eat inside because the evening had turned chilly...can you believe that, after all the heat we endured in the afternoon? I had the filet special (sauce to die for, as you would expect in a French restaurant!), and John had escargot and a salad. It was a really great meal for both of ...
... additions to the building. There have also been a number of repairs needed caused by damage from fire and damage from 14 air raid bombs dropped during the Second World War. It took until 1956 to complete the repairs after the air raids of WWII. The cathedral stands 160m tall. Every time I walked past the sight was jar dropping. It is huge! The main railway Bridge that crosses the Rhine River has become a love lock bridge. The mesh to create the barrier between ...
Other places to stay in Munich
Altstadt - Lehel, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $439
- Great hotel in downtown Munich
- Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad !
- Hot spot!
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Great Location and Big Comfortable Rooms
- Great Location and beautiful hotel
- Can't wait to go back
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay away!
- A central hotel
- Wait six months and then go
Terminalstrasse / Mitte 20, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- Excellent in every way!
- Americans- wonderful hotel for a vacation to Bavaria!!!
- Beautiful, convenient, and down comforters to boot
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Perfectly nice
- Look at the view!
- Awful location, nice hotel
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Obersendling, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $82
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $244
- Ultra-contemporary design temple with service flaws
- Too Much Tech, Not Enough Service
- Very nice...
Bogenhausen, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- Modern, Great Hotel
- First Class
- A must to avoid
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Well, they lied, but they apologized
- Good value, positive overall.
- Nice but with some problems.
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Westend, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Nice Business Hotel convenient for the U-Bahn
- Not bad - (Business Hotel)
- Expensive... Not Worth It!
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Ideal for city break. Perfect location
- Good for a business hotel
- No surprises...exactly what you'd expect...
Schwabing-Ost, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Good for the price, but bad location
- Stay somewhere else...
- Very nice hotel, unbelievable breakfast
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- A class act
- Wonderful location, first class hotel, terrific and helpful staff
- An average business class hotel
Graggenau, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $383
- A Grand Old Hotel
- Very nice, but be careful what room they put you in
- Age shows
Messestadt Riem, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $90
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- VEry comfortable hotel, close to munich city center
- Un fantastico soggiorno
- Un piacevole soggiorno al Marriott Courtyard
Alte Heide - Hirschau, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Maxvorstadt, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $104
Neuperlach, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $87
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $72
Bogenhausen, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $87