Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for Gromada Hotel from our 2 partners. Show all partners
Travel Blogs from Przemysl
... trekkingowych Milo Olin, bezimiennej czapki-kaptura-buffa, wypasionych rekawiczek i paru innych dupereli o mniejszym znaczeniu strategicznym.
Zatem podsumowujac, plan wyglada tak:
-przekroczyc granice w Olszynie, jechac dalej na Berlin
-minac Berlin i jechac dalej na polnoc w kierunku Rostock
-w okolicy Rostock zalapac sie na tira zamierzajacego przeprawic sie promem do dunskiego Gedser
-dalej kierowac sie ...
This was the wedding.
- Toured city, led by Thomas
- I got ridiculously drunk on vodka with Charlotte
- Borrowed a suit from Burnd
- Sat waiting for wedding to begin with only Charlotte for company
- Whole wedding in Polish
- Reception, still too hungover to do much but food was amazing
- Got over drunkedness and went everywhere, getting pictures with ...
We didn't show you too much of the wooden churches we saw in Slovakia. They were beautiful though, quite different from the ones in Romania, therefore different in another way.
And guess what: at the other side of the border, here inn Poland, perhaps 100 kilometers away, they have them too! And also here, they cherish them, restore them, get them UNESCO protected, create tourist routes past them. And also here, we visit ...
Story of the mission to get to L'viv from Krakow via Przemysl:
- Catching a 5 hour train from Krakow to Przemysl.
- Arriving at 10pm in an empty train station.
- Trying to find the bus to the border.
- Failing at finding the bus to the border.
- Being hassled by taxi drivers who did not speak any English.
- Finding a really nice Polish guy who ...
... minutes I was talking to a border guard. She was a cute but mean looking thing, I handed over our papers and passports and she proceeded to talk Ukrainian to me, I explained I didn’t understand **** all and all I could say was “Angleski”, she did speak a little bit English. She asked if the car was mine, and that’s where I made my first mistake I told her I rented it from Peugeot and tried to explain the short term auto lease process. She looked confused ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TravelPod Member ReviewsGromada Hotel Przemysl
Very large rooms, but beds were mattresses on floor, No decor to speak of, desk personnel did not speak English well, Breakfast buffet was excellent. Dining room very elegant. Typical socialist theology. "Everybody gets one matress and one chair".
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.