Travel Blogs from Przemysl
... to do and by the time the last race finished, I was very ready to get into the warm and get some food.
The food in Sanok is meaty, veeeery meaty. Pretty much whatever you order will have a sausage in it.
We got to the hotel at about 11pm and had our first meal and first look at the mental decor in the hotel. The best was to describe the way the hotel was decorated was...castley...kind of medieval, creepy castle with a hint of Russianness. There were ...
This was the wedding.
- Toured city, led by Thomas
- I got ridiculously drunk on vodka with Charlotte
- Borrowed a suit from Burnd
- Sat waiting for wedding to begin with only Charlotte for company
- Whole wedding in Polish
- Reception, still too hungover to do much but food was amazing
- Got over drunkedness and went everywhere, getting pictures with ...
Story of the mission to get to L'viv from Krakow via Przemysl:
- Catching a 5 hour train from Krakow to Przemysl.
- Arriving at 10pm in an empty train station.
- Trying to find the bus to the border.
- Failing at finding the bus to the border.
- Being hassled by taxi drivers who did not speak any English.
- Finding a really nice Polish guy who ...
... minutes I was talking to a border guard. She was a cute but mean looking thing, I handed over our papers and passports and she proceeded to talk Ukrainian to me, I explained I didn’t understand **** all and all I could say was “Angleski”, she did speak a little bit English. She asked if the car was mine, and that’s where I made my first mistake I told her I rented it from Peugeot and tried to explain the short term auto lease process. She looked confused ...
... opened up, and as I was in need of a holiday, I thought it was time to put my stamp on one of the breakaway countries. Destination Ukraine There are two reasons to go. 1) The Beatles said that Ukraine girls really knock me out, they leave the West behind, and I needed to know if this is true And 2) I want a chicken kiev in Kiev !!! With that settled, being the tight ***** that we are, I bought two ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Very large rooms, but beds were mattresses on floor, No decor to speak of, desk personnel did not speak English well, Breakfast buffet was excellent. Dining room very elegant. Typical socialist theology. "Everybody gets one matress and one chair".
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.