How has this hotel rated in the past?
TravelPod Member ReviewsGromada Hotel Przemysl
Very large rooms, but beds were mattresses on floor, No decor to speak of, desk personnel did not speak English well, Breakfast buffet was excellent. Dining room very elegant. Typical socialist theology. "Everybody gets one matress and one chair".
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Gromada Hotel Przemysl
Travel Blogs from Przemysl
Our fist night on a sleeper train ended up being a tad more eventful than it had first seemed. At midnight, we experienced our first proper border crossing and the first change of gauge for the train. As we were leaving Poland, the conductor started shouting something in either Ukrainian or Russian (they seem to be almost interchangeable in Kiev) and the train stopped at a small station. Then about 4-5 guys dressed in military type ...
... wooden carvings of cartoonish men with beer, or at least that's what one of them was, the rest were to hard to figure out. The hotel also boasted a permanent art exhibition. The art was the creepy portrait kind you would find in a castle or stately home, and there was a lot of it. Every inch of the dining room was covered in epic farming scenes and portraits of kings and queens sternly giving you the stink eye.
The food in the restaurant though was ...
... kolo ktorej przeprawic sie przez morze do szwedzkiego Malmo
-z Malmo podazac w kierunku norweskiego Oslo
-dalej pozostaje juz tylko dluga droga na polnoc, ale to juz opowiesc na kolejny wpis...
One week, twoo weeks, three wee... Enough!
While coming back from Scotland I've thought I'll stay home max. 10 days before starting the new trip. In reality it took me twice as long and ...
This was the wedding.
- Toured city, led by Thomas
- I got ridiculously drunk on vodka with Charlotte
- Borrowed a suit from Burnd
- Sat waiting for wedding to begin with only Charlotte for company
- Whole wedding in Polish
- Reception, still too hungover to do much but food was amazing
- Got over drunkedness and went everywhere, getting pictures with ...
... with the actuallynormalguy on the bus and waiting until 6am when the bus station toilet opened.
- Going to the toilet at 6am.
- Catching the bus at 6.30am to the border.
- Reaching the Polish border only to have a little bit of difficulty with my Malaysian passport- but it was fine in the end.
-Waiting in a giant mass of Ukrainian people at the ...