No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Groenendael Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... hotel, the Movenpick was in a good location overlooking the port and railway yards, much to Wayne's delight. No wonder he loves this place. Satisfaction on so many levels achieved! He spent a great deal of time watching trains come and go . We saw a couple of cruise ships enter and leave the dock and it really is a city that never sleeps. As we only got to spend one night, we bid farewell with the promise to return one day. Germany tomorrow so until then I bid you all goodnight ...
... Right next to it there is the Parkcafé. In the main hall they have a Heineken Bar and a Champagne Bar. Loads of shopping opportunities and chill-out areas. Right now I am sitting behind all the food stalls and relaxing on a couch. (Note: The free unlimited WiFi works. Lounge password: KLMddmmyy)
For the 1,5 nights in LA I sorted out a (hopefully) sweet accommodation through couchsurfing. Will see how cool it really is when I get there. I'll keep you posted!
... font-family: monospace;">-called it quits for the night and just took metro back to hotel and bed. A big day out and a good one.
Sat Jul 26
-up by 5 again, but such is jet lag. Get our bikes today which should be exciting.
-headed out early to ...
... holding an umbrella or talking on a mobile phone... makes ordinary cyclists pretty ... well, ordinary!
When we turned up that night for the red light district tour, there were quite a few other people waiting for tours as well. One of the guides was Australian. Guess what tour he was taking? Yes, the pub crawl tour. And who was on it? Australians and New Zealanders!!
Of course we did the Heineken tour. I ...
... tourist buses expected – 1,000
ˇ Liturgical booklets for the canonizations – 150,000
We are scheduled to arrive around 11:00 am at Schiphol and then endure a four-hour wait for our connection into Rome. So far so good other than the fact that the four of us are sitting in 28 DEFG – which unfortunately backs up to the four toilets in Economy. You just get a ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant