Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for Hotel Groenendael from HostelBookers.com.
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... do it yourself. We didn't receive much information from our tour guide and we only stopped at half a dozen places, the rest was trying to dodge pedestrians and other cyclists. Although we did learn that there were over 360 cafes and the oldest prostitute was 69 years old and still going strong. What amazed us about Amsterdam is how normal it was to have all sorts of drugs for sale and on display from magic mushrooms, party pills, weed, pretty much anything ...
... about enjoying life, as we entered Amsterdam the first street we walked down smelled of – you guessed it – marijuana and it seemed that every second store was a "coffee shop" with fitting names such as “Funny People” “High Times” etc. Anyways we walk by this one and in the front window as if on display was a table and three guys smoking and so stoned it made me laugh. The window was also open slightly and the smell ...
... were that it's flat, green, and has a lot of canals. The airport is fairly a nice, but we quickly learned compassion and efficiency weren't high on the list. Immigration was exceedingly backed up, and we were surrounded by people about to miss their flights. Luckily we have over 4hrs, so we have some time left. But we made it here, we have no idea what day or time it is, ands P has his first ever passport stamp. :) ...
... de media hora, pudimos visitar el museo, el cual es conmovedor. Aquí se muestra la casa donde se escondió Anna Frank con su familia durante 2 años (entre 1942 y 1944, como consecuencia de la persecución a los judíos), hasta que fueron encontrados. La casa está ubicada detrás de la empresa que tenía el padre, y como los obreros no sabían que estaban ahí, no podían hacer ningún tipo de ruido, ni ir al baño durante el día. Al entrar en la casa se siente una presión en el pecho, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Groenendael Amsterdam
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $194
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $60
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $69
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $198
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $90
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $89
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $243
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $113
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant