Hotel Gourmet Lorrain
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Gourmet Lorrain Nice
Travel Blogs from Nice
... stuff, though there are a few that sell really lovely pottery and various olive products. (We've seen all kinds of different olives on our plates in France, but it turns out that they're all from the same variety of tree. The color just indicates the stage of ripeness. They've all been good though!)
Les Baux has a little - tiny! - museum devoted to santons. Santons are figures of people dressed in traditional 18th-century costume. They can range from about ...
Last night we had these grand plans of looking at the entertainment on board the cruise ship and exploring all of the different bars and offerings. We had so much beautiful food both of us nearly required rolling out of the restaurant and it was straight to the room for showers and bed. The two things I really missed on the walk were good salads and steaks. I loaded up on both last night. We had beautiful weather again for ...
So far we walked around for an hour and a half looking for a breakfast place that sells more than coffee and pastries. I literally saved a picture of pancakes and eggs and bacon to show people what I mean. These people are not English friendly. We ended up finding a place with fried eggs and bacon which ended up being a piece of ham instead. I think most of these people simply eat pastries and smoke cigarettes for breakfast. Some nice little parks. We saw the ...
... teeny tank tops. Roller skaters careen through the lights, Wired for sound. It is the 70's again.
But as Breeanne walks me through his house, I see it has in fact changed, some new paintings here, a wall knocked through there, and what is this, a new kitchen too with all the mod cons.
Nice too has evolved, with lots of mod cons. It has a wonderful transport hub, modern trams which move vast numbers of people (for just ...
... guide, which was very insightful. Our favorite area of the museum was the room with the book of songs.
· Main Street- We also really enjoyed this area with the shops and restaurants everywhere. The area was buzzy with activity and we loved checking out all the restaurants. The tram also ran through the center of this area so we would hop on and off whenever we saw something interesting
· Carnival- ...
Other places to stay in Nice
Medecin, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $287
- Fabulous hotel
- Excellent location but beware the extra costs
- EXCELLENT LOCATION!!!!
Fabron, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $250
- Very good hotel now it's been refurbished
- Nice Hotel
- Nice Hotel, Rip off Taxis.......
Centro Historico, Nice | 5 star hotelfrom $356
- Very nice, shame about the breakfast
- Really perfect, pure luxury
- Brand new hotel, in a perfect location.
Musiciens, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Enjoyable stay-value for money
- Forget the breakfast
- Average Hotel - 3 star more realistic
Centre Ville, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $152
Cimiez, Nice | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Liberti - Albert 1er, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $190
- Very happy hour or two
- Classic rooms are not so nice
- Not Up To Standard
Liberti - Albert 1er, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Very nice hotel
- Great staff
Centro Historico, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Great Location....Poor Value
- Don't pick this hotel if you want a good night's sleep
Gambetta, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $235
- Overpriced arrogance
- Not quite on the Promenade
- Great Stay!
Arenas, Nice | 3 star hotelfrom $108
Arenas, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $126
Centro Historico, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Not EVEN four stars!
- Appalling service on reception
- Excellent location - not up to 4 star
Centro Historico, Nice | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Hot and Impersonal
- The best location
- Pretty good place
Centro Historico, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $310
- What a dissappointment!
- Viva La Negresco
- Nix the Negresco
Centro Historico, Nice | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Horrid Hotel would never return
- Happy with our choice
Centro Historico, Nice | 3 star hotelfrom $163
Le Port, Nice | 2 star hotelfrom $73
Le Port, Nice | 2 star hotelfrom $90
Baumettes, Nice | 2 star hotelfrom $87
- Great Price for real modern facilities
- Fun for the family
- Très bon!
Centro Historico, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $210
- Not as nice as I expected
- Not very pleasant at all !
- Cozy room with great view
Carabacel, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $168
Arenas, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $142
Arenas, Nice | 1 star hotelfrom $64
Centro Historico, Nice | 3 star hotelfrom $115
- Great value and location
- Good Value in Nice
- ABove Standard 2 * Hotel
Centro Historico, Nice | 5 star hotelfrom $296