Hotel Gourmet Lorrain
Travel Blogs from Nice
... the water at sunset.
· Le Chateau – Castle Hill. There are a couple of ways to get to the top, our Rick Steve’s guidebook said it was going to cost money to take the elevator but again it turned out to be free! So we took the elevator to the top and couldn’t stop taking pictures of the view, until I managed to tumble down some marble stairs! Lesson learned- watch where you are walking, pick up your feet and ...
... Villefranche-sur-mer We walked along and low and behold came across and older Kiwi couple from Wellington who saw Scott's tshirt which was Keep Calm Piri on from the World Cup! So we had a bit of a chat to them, they had been walking up through a lot of the smaller villages above Monaco. Really enjoyed the short stop there and was well worth doing. We then got back on the train and headed into Nice. Have to say we were pretty disappointed ...
... was half size. Had to duck down to get in and hath down once in. Was in the restaurant were we had lunch. Not sure why but unique. We went Cannes also where they gave the film festival. Very impressive and quaint. The arches is part of parking area Bs ad to enter here as streets too ...
... hour prices, which was 4.90, but was extremely weak. The place was cool for that fact that they tell you to dance on the tables when the band starts playing. Mind you because the room was tiny, it got hot very quickly. My next drink was a Bacardi and coke which I thought was only going to be 6euros, but was 7.90 because they charge extra for the coke... So stupid, and didn't taste very strong at all. Majority ...
... Spanish Sucession. Much nicer these days as a park with wonderful views overlooking the whole city, complete with its own waterfall.
Almost hired bikes to travel the 5km or so from the main drag to the airport but the mechanised street system defeated us when we finally secured the release of one bike.... to then be told by the machine / phone system instructions - that we couldn't use the same 'registration number' for more than one bike... and we only had ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Gourmet Lorrain Nice
Other places to stay in Nice
Medecin, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $287
- Fabulous hotel
- Excellent location but beware the extra costs
- EXCELLENT LOCATION!!!!
Fabron, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $250
- Very good hotel now it's been refurbished
- Nice Hotel
- Nice Hotel, Rip off Taxis.......
Centro Historico, Nice | 5 star hotelfrom $356
- Very nice, shame about the breakfast
- Really perfect, pure luxury
- Brand new hotel, in a perfect location.
Musiciens, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Enjoyable stay-value for money
- Forget the breakfast
- Average Hotel - 3 star more realistic
Centre Ville, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $152
Cimiez, Nice | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Liberti - Albert 1er, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $190
- Very happy hour or two
- Classic rooms are not so nice
- Not Up To Standard
Liberti - Albert 1er, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Very nice hotel
- Great staff
Centro Historico, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Great Location....Poor Value
- Don't pick this hotel if you want a good night's sleep
Gambetta, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $235
- Overpriced arrogance
- Not quite on the Promenade
- Great Stay!
Arenas, Nice | 3 star hotelfrom $108
Arenas, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $126
Centro Historico, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Not EVEN four stars!
- Appalling service on reception
- Excellent location - not up to 4 star
Centro Historico, Nice | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Hot and Impersonal
- The best location
- Pretty good place
Centro Historico, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $310
- What a dissappointment!
- Viva La Negresco
- Nix the Negresco
Centro Historico, Nice | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Horrid Hotel would never return
- Happy with our choice
Le Port, Nice | 2 star hotelfrom $73
Centro Historico, Nice | 3 star hotelfrom $163
Le Port, Nice | 2 star hotelfrom $90
Baumettes, Nice | 2 star hotelfrom $87
- Great Price for real modern facilities
- Fun for the family
- Très bon!
Centro Historico, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $210
- Not as nice as I expected
- Not very pleasant at all !
- Cozy room with great view
Carabacel, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $168
Arenas, Nice | 4 star hotelfrom $142
Arenas, Nice | 1 star hotelfrom $64
Centro Historico, Nice | 3 star hotelfrom $115
- Great value and location
- Good Value in Nice
- ABove Standard 2 * Hotel
Centro Historico, Nice | 5 star hotelfrom $296