Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... talked about family. Although from totally different walks of life, we laughed and enjoyed each other's company.
Upon arrival in Tel Aviv, we went through Customs (which was fast), got our checked luggage, and met the other American tour group members (45 total). Mike, our local tour guide, also introduced himself to us and shared some ...
... The play then broke to a scene back in time of Mary being visited by an angel being told she was with child. The children then proceeded to act out the birth of Jesus, the shepherds and the wise men visiting Jesus. They then acted out Jesus performing miracles also. They play then flashed back to modern time and the girl continued to encourage the boy. They also sang several songs. It was very cute. After the singing and the skit, we had refreshments that we all shared ...
Not many details for today. We toured the Tel Aviv-Jaffa area, which was pretty cool. Jaffa is a port city 4000 years old, but none of the original structures are left. We got a history lesson about the origins of Tel Aviv and saw some of the very first buildings, including the first light post and kiosk. A lot of the buildings here are in the Bauhaus style (AcaDeca material). We also learned about ...
... daughter) is no longer alive but her 11 year old son came to meet us too which was lovely. H clicked with him instantly (also being the only 2 boys may have also helped)! I must say that even with little language between the kids, they all seem to work it out (electronic devices assisting as well)! We had lunch at a typical Arabic restaurant and everyone chatted like we see each other regularly which was really lovely. From there most ...
... 1504;י 510; אני' (I’m Vegetarian), I tell her. That didn’t come out right. I messed up the ‘K’ sound. She doesn't care. She also doesn't care about the guy in front of me, who is sleeping with his feet on the plane window. In another flight, he would have gotten told off for sure.
But this authentic ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Galim Tel Aviv
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $230
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $354
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $148
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $255
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $190
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $287
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $199
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $130
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $193
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $129
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $206
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $177
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $186
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $129
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $216
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $126
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $135
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $181