No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Galim Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... I was freaked out about draining the battery on my computer so I made the excuse to read the Israel book that the organizing group had gotten us. It was really interesting but a little boring to read. I tried my best to sleep but I find it next to impossible to sleep sitting up. I got an airplane meal for the first time in my life! It was pretty gross but there was a lot of food so I can't really complain.
I finally made it to Tel Aviv. New York was the perfect transition. Lots of relaxing, good eats and rest. On the way to the airport I finally felt a calmness set in.
On the flight I ended up sitting next to a very orthodox rabbi and had to move down a seat, since orthodox men cannot touch women, even by accident. I sat next to a very friendly dad Michael. He was on his way to see his son ...
... the change rooms were grubby and crowded, at the sea there was only a very small area to swim in and there was a"lifeguard " with a whistle herding everyone. Not a great experience. We got back to port about 1730. We had great weather, breezy with a slight cloud cover when we were at Masada and sunny and getting hot while at the beach. Just after we got back on board a huge rain storm with heavy winds and rain passed ...
... it has a variety of landscapes from beaches to mountains and deserts, and a recorded history (albeit from different sources) spanning thousands of years! On the one hand, we have seen how it is possible for people of different religions to peacefully co-exist but the situation appears to be on a delicate balance. One cannot help but feel that the smallest event could tip the balance and like a house of cards, the peace come tumbling down ....
... from David's officers, which were the same names listed in the Bible! It shows how these are not simply stories, but true narratives.
It goes to show the main point of a trip like this, which is in order to fully appreciate the Bible it is important to understand the land, map, buildings they have found and continue to find, plants, animals, customs, and ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
205 HaYarkon St., Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194