No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Galim Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... Express cards. I’m getting by on the old Visa and my credit union card. Things were kind of frantic during packing.
- · My ability to stay awake, stand, walk, or wear real shoes
My $15 moccasins from Target have been a life saver for my macerated feet.
I’m going to move over to the Egypt page, though things will be out of sequence that ...
... the Knesset, the Tower of David, Mount of Olives and so on. Being the sabbath, traffic was light, which made getting round the city very easy. A common sight was the large number of religious Jews on foot, generally going to or from their prayers at the synagogue. To Gil and Mira this was an everyday sight, but to us it was fascinating, and like a reenactment from ancient times. Aside from anything else, the day was becoming quite hot and ...
... and I don't think we even used them but Jim did insist!!!
Finally we were allowed through and managed to get a coffee. Our flight was delayed so we ended up with plenty of time to wait at the airport. We managed to find someone who rang Naor for us to let him know we'd be late in as he had insisted on picking us up in Tel Aviv.
Being met at the airport was lovely and it was great to see Naor again. He dropped us at our hostel which was much quieter than last ...
... his Bah Mitzvah. He looked a bit embarrassed, but the guy directing the proceedings involved all of the tourists along the way, including starting an international cheering contest for him, so he certainly got his money's worth. After a bite to eat, we took a trip on the light rail service, which uses the same light rail trams that Melbourne does, not with any specific destination in mind, but rather to see the suburbs. It served that purpose for us, but also had another function ...
... for sure and the reason is back to culture, I feel. When the Jews began to recolonize Israel they faced a primitive people who were easy to overpower technologically, militarily, and economically with the wealth of knowledge the Jewish people brought from advanced countries in Europe. As a result, the Palestinians lost their homeland, became exiles, and have a constant yearning to return home.
Truly history does repeat itself.
Till next time,
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194