No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... from our morning prayers, it was back on the bus to the neighborhood of Florentine in Tel Aviv for a walking tour through the streets with Guy Sharett, linguist extraordinaire, who told us about the city & country by deciphering the graffiti on the walls. Armed with a hand-held dry erase board, Guy taught us how to interpret some of the Hebrew on the graffiti & some ...
... found down the road in Qumran, are very well preserved. Next stop the Dead Sea. Another fact, the average salt water sea has about 4% mineral content! the Dead Sea has 45%. This is why it feels thick and a human become overly buoyant and just floats. Lee and I "mudded" up with natural mineral enriched thick sticky gray mud. Yes Lee mudded up. Actually she was first there and said hurry up and be cleansed. So when in Rome..............I s'pose. Then ...
... exchange desk and was the tenth person in line. Even though there were four people sitting at the counters, only one was actually open. After waiting in line for thirty minutes, I was told that it is not worth it to change my money into Romaninan Lei in Israel. Great!
Later, I looked at the display board for my flight to Bucharest and walk to the gate, only to find out that I had gone to the Tarom airlines gate. I later went back to ...
Yesterday we took a drive up to Nahariya, which is about 50km north of Haifa on the sea. It has been about 40 years since Annette was last there. The old bus station is now shops, and there is new housing, but the place is still the same. We wandered around for a couple hours. We came across one bldg that had a main level shopping area, we counted 8 shoe stores in a row. Sarah this was ...
... But the garden shop aesthetic still lingers.
The menu, of course, was only in Hebrew, but our helpful, engaged server was happy to translate it into excellent English. And excellent was the food as well. As you’ll see from the photos, we started with fabulous fresh-baked still-warm flat bread, sprinkled with sea salt and rosemary. Nestled daintily on the bread were little pots of labneh, olive tapenade, and a sun-dried tomato spread. Then ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Galim Tel Aviv
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194