Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... the beach all the way to the airport of Sde Dov. It's a holiday, so the beach was full of people, locals and tourists. Families barbequeing, children and dogs running against the wawes, young people playing games and showing off their tanned bodies, elderly people sitting on benches eating icecream. I cycled 17 kilometers, burned my arms and ate in an overpriced fish restaurant. What a great ...
... my Grandparent's apartment and later took a taxi to Ben Gurion Airport. Because I was flying Wizzair, which is a low-cost airline, check in, passport control, and security procedures were at Terminal 1. For those who don't know, Terminal 1 is the old terminal which was replaced in 2004 by Terminal 3 as the international terminal at Ben Gurion airport. It is used today mainly for domestic flights to Eilat and recently started to be used for ...
... and decorations were preserved from 1948. A portrait of Theodor Herzl, the father of Zionism, was displayed behind the podium.
We walked through the Artist Fair and the Carmel Market. In the Carmel Market, we stopped to and munched on freshly fried falafel sandwiches. Our guide Eva drove us to see Rabin Square, where Prime Minister Rabin was assassinated in 1995. The monument provides the vision of an earthquake, that upended ...
... whose goal was to increase understanding among various faiths. His focus was the middle east. In 2005 he moved to Baghdad.
The Vicar of Baghdad has been an often successful negotiator in many hostage release operations. He also specializes in Shiite-Sunni reconciliation and is both respected and vilified by all sides. He has been kidnapped, beaten, tortured, and threatened multiple times. He has numerous body guards. Eleven of his staff members were ...
... In the afternoon outbound lanes of Highway 1 reopened to traffic from Jerusalem in the direction of Tel Aviv. Due to heavy rains and snow conditions in many parts of the country, Police issued a general advisory on Friday morning for the public not to leave their homes. Police said that there was an increased risk of fatality for drivers in the current conditions. The Egged bus company announced that it had stopped service ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Galim Tel Aviv
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194