No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... by sea, Jaffa has a colorful history involving skirmishes between almost all the ancient civilizations. Today it is a trendy seaside town with an abundance of gelatarias. From there we wondered back along the promenade back to Tel Aviv. It took a solid hour, but it was lovely walking the beach front watching the Israeli families swimming in the sea, playing a lot of beach bat and ball, and plenty of joggers running past ...
What difference ...Temp got hotter & more humid and the Land went from hilly to almost flat Our first stop was exciting...seeing how they made bullets in a cavern built under a Kibbutz within site of the British Troops, which if found out could result in Jail or Death. They should make a movie about this unknown aspect of the Israeli War of Independance. Went to check out the beach and a bar run by a Cdn from Toronto. Lots ...
Wow the past ten days have been amazing. I traveled Israel with 49 awesome people, all of which I now can consider friends. We went everywhere here! Golan Heights, Dead Sea, Negev, Sderot, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem an much more. The memories will last a lifetime. I'm now on my own, just me, my suitcase, two cellphones, a place to stay ...
... edge on a glorious sun filled Sunday afternoon. The old city itself was some well preserved city ruins from the Roman and Greek days while the center piece was Kedumium Square which was ringed with more restaurants and coffee outlets. We rested our tired feet by taking up a latte in the centre of the square, sitting back under an umbrella to just watch the afternoon roll-on by. There was a small market leading down the steps selling arts and crafts before reaching back ...
We are finally in the Holy Land! We left 32 hours ago, and for the most part had a relatively easy travel. Mom got chosen for finger swab to check for explosive residue...We did come in crooked when we landed in Chicago, which made for a rough landing.
We had several hours in Chicago, followed by the long flight to Frankfurt. A few more hours there...In Frankfurt, the airport security was very thorough, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Galim Tel Aviv
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $230
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $354
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $148
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $255
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $190
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $287
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $199
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $130
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $193
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $129
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $206
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $177
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $186
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $129
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $216
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $157
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $126
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $135
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $181