TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Galim Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... I felt so terrible and my legs hurt so bad. We went out to dinner that night and it was really good!! Then I headed to the airport with a group of people who had flights that night and spent the next 20 hours traveling home on my birthday!
Since I left Israel after midnight, I actually got 30 hours of March 22nd (of my birthday!) but it was so miserable I didn't care too much :)
When I got home I crashed so I could get ready for the week!
I actually found a much lower rate for the same car at a different Europcar branch, so I cancelled my original reservations (twice!) and re-booked the cars for the much lower rate.
Yay! :) The savings would allow us to add another activity to our adventure. ...
... quickly. I head north from Ben Gurion Airport towards Haifa on a clean modern highway and pass the hi-tech center in north Tel Aviv and Herzliyah, including Microsoft's giant facility. It is immediately clear that the development gap in the Middle East is growing, not shrinking, and that the information revolution has exacerbated that process.
When I was in Sharm el-Sheikh they were busy preparing for the summit visit of Russian Czar, er, President ...
... Hotel,once again another lovely hotel included in the price of the tour ,we could see kite riders on the Mediterranean from our window.Wayne and I decided to walk to the shopping centre but as it was Shabbat it was closed, we continued onto the beach to see a gorgeous sunset, unfortunately I had forgotten my camera.Took a wrong turn and ended up lost,until we asked directions,delaying our return. •We had made the decision to go early to ...
... abandoned buildings. I loved the combination of grunginess and order in East Berlin. What cool areas there are- we stayed in freidrichstain near a boulevard of orderly soviet large scale apartment blocks that all looked similar in style. That was contrasted by the side streets- buildings that looked half decrepit yet housed bars, galleries, boutiques etc. the city generally has many new and modern buildings ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
205 HaYarkon St., Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194