TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Galim Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
... a center of Jewish life and learning well into the Byzantine era. Evidently, churches and synagogues flourished there until the time of the Islamic conquest. It would have been fascinating to spend hours there, going through the site with a guidebook, but it was not to be. I even skipped walking down to see the mosaic floor of the old synagogue, as I didn't feel like climbing all the steps back in the heat. I rather regret ...
... and more. Behind the counter there was a hot oven into which the selected foods were placed to be warmed just before serving. I ended up selecting a
delicious pita bread covered in sesame seeds filled with mushrooms and hard boiled eggs and finished with a wonderful mayonnaise based sauce. It was the perfect meal upon which to end my traveling day and go to bed. ...
... at an Israeli city...maybe that will improve my impressions!!
So I walked and walked - then ended up walking some more!!!...this city planner did not have pedestrians in mind!! I got myself down to the promenade on the waterfront from the mall ...but the semi-circling streets confused me on the way back!! There are large gated apartment building blocks...plus many garden/play grounds that interrupt the 'grid' of traffic/ sidewalk lanes.So I got lots of ...
... with each other in the mud at Yehuddiye, the aforementioned cows, cats everywhere, everywhere, millions and millions of them, wildflowers everywhere, cactus and palms and evergreens, flowering fruit trees, olive and fig and sycamore trees, wonderfully braided and twisted eucalyptus trees, ibex hoof prints, an ostrich in the Negev, fields full ...
Yitzchak let us know that the tour had 700 stairs down, and we would have to walk around the whole mountain to get back up. Still recovering from hiking up the 784 stairs at Mt. Sinai two nights before it struck me that God, or someone, has a pretty intense sense of humor. “Another 700 stairs?” my leg muscles protested. The gardens are symbolically arranged on 18 terraces, remembering the first 18 followers of the Bab, including the ...
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
205 HaYarkon St., Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotel
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
9 Eliezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
Rehov Hayarkon 156, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
Rehov Hayarkon 78, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
Rehov Ben Yehuda 87, Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194