No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Galim Tel Aviv
Travel Blogs from Tel Aviv
We are at home!
Finishing the blog we would like to summarize briefly our journey.
The time has run very fast, and in general we succeeded in implementing our dream. We really
could switch off the daily life routine, and lived like tourists. Each place we visited was interesting,
it's difficult to say what ...
Well, we just recently returned from a 3 1/2 week vacation in South Korea and Japan (and a bit of Germany, too), and since the holidays are almost upon us, we decided we want to see more of Japan, this time in less than scorching hot weather.
So yes, we're going back to Japan!!! ...
... we saw evidence of. It was no easy task to accomplish this lavishness back then. A stone was excavated there that proves the existence of Pontius Pilate. We saw an area where Paul was under house arrest for a time (2 years). It was also the area of Acts 10 where Cornelius was converted through Peter. We saw the Roman aqueducts that were constructed 2000- ish years ago; it's pretty amazing to realize the Romans were able to develop cement that ...
... middle-eastern Christian families have a picture of St. George somewhere on their homes so that he continues to protect them.
And that was the tour.
We had a few minutes to buy things in the shops outside the church, but they contained mostly the same kinds of tourist goods as the shops in Jerusalem and Nazareth that are targeted to Christian tourists.
We unceremoniously dropped off the guide (he didn't even come around the bus to "shake hands" and collect tips), and drove back into ...
... green with trees then with agriculture.
We drove through the West Bank, one of the disputed territories. It is called that because it is the west bank of the Jordan River. Jerusalem is on the border between the West Bank and the State of Israel. We saw communities walled in. Fences along the road with barbed wire. It's all very confusing when you see it first hand. Hopefully it will become clear to us as our visit continues.
Other places to stay in Tel Aviv
12 Kaufman Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $258
- A good standard in Tel Aviv
- Great Hotel
- Good hotel close to Jaffo and Tel Aviv center
Independence Park, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $359
- Ne vaut certainement pas 5 étoiles
- Très bel hôtel, mauvais service.
- Very Impressed
121 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $251
- Not that great, but professionally managed and good location.
- Wonderful service and Staff
- Great Location; Good Service; Good Rooms
115 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $269
- Like a 1980's Holiday Inn in Iowa
- Ask for rooms above Floor 13
- A nice hotel
10 Eli'ezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Laisse à désirer
- Horrible, horrible place
- Good hotel. Nice rooms.
145 Hayarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Typical hotel stay in Tel Aviv
- Ein typisches Hotel in Tel Aviv
- Soggiorno tipico in un hotel di Tel Aviv
155 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Are those who give rave reviews hotel employees or owners?
- Very Very Bad
- Not good
Charles Clore Park, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $252
- Guter Preis, gute Lage, gutes Hotel
- Gut für Geschäftsreisende
- Good for business travelers
15 Trumpeldor St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Very good value and good service
- Fantastic Value
- Good location, worth it if you get a good rate
250 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $155
99 Ha - Yarkon Street , Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- Nice hotel but very dated
- Wonderful Stay
- Not even close to 5 stars.
79 Ha - Yarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Best Hotel for a Reasonable Price
- Overall very positive experience
- The Yamit rocks
167 Hayarkon Street, Tel Aviv | 2 star hotelfrom $160
9 Mapu St, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Sauber, günstig und zentral
- Clean, Inexpensive and central
- Pulito, economico e centrale
287 Hayarkon , Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $194
156 Hayarkon street, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $151
14 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $160
78 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $214
136 Menachem Road, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $178
1 Zamenhof Street, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $196
- Charakteristisches, kleines Hotel
- Distinctive small hotel
- Great place for twenty-somethings, but for the rest of us...
17 Habarzel St, Tel Aviv | 5 star hotelfrom $153
HaYarkon 220, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $217
2 Zamenhof, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $171
87 Ben Yehuda Street , Tel Aviv | 1 star hotelfrom $137
6 Ness Tsiyona, Tel Aviv | 3 star hotelfrom $151
14 Weizman, Tel Aviv | 4 star hotelfrom $194