No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Athens
... 1]Polyrrhenia was an important hilltop town, whose territory occupied the whole western extremity of Crete. According to Strabo, it was founded by Achaeans and Lacedaemonians. It was ...
... a bar table with a Greek, a Russian, and a very troubled Kurdish attorney on the run from Syria . . . No punchline, just representative of our experience on Crete. Our pic of one of the churches in Chania shows the byzantine and Islamic influences that have shaped Greece. The church is now eastern orthodox, but the minaret from a former era still stands. Two nights we dined in a courtyard ...
... chapel that looked like a ruin from the exterior, but was fully furnished with beautiful icons inside. We joined the swimmers for a dip on our return, paddling out to near the southernmost point in Europe, where we are south of parts of Africa's N coast. Tomorrow, Pam does the ferry and bus thing solo, while Dave hikes Samaria Gorge to the top of Crete from where he hopes to hitch a ride to Chania to reunite with ...
This morning we set off for a little beach just outside Chania for a few hours of relaxation before a late lunch at Johnny's aunt's house. Lunch was in the village, and again under a beautiful canopy of grape vines that kept you very cool and comfortable. On the menu was an octopus casserole type dish with olives and a slight BBQ flavored sauce, some grilled octopus, ...
We got up at a leisurely pace again this morning and set off back towards Chania driving west along the northern coast. We stopped at Rethymno which has an old Venetian section and port a lot like Chania. We at lunch facing the old harbor, but were all a little disappointed at the meal. Nothing bad just not what we've gotten accustomed too. And poor service. After not being able to find a hotel ...
Other places to stay in Athens
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $106
- Awful Service, Average Hotel
- Great base for Athens
Neos Kosmos, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $139
- Wonderful Hotel - an oasis of calm compared to the heat and chaos of the city
- Very Nice Place
- The most immaculate hotel ever
1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $163
- Best in Athens
- One word: Superb
????? 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Horrible rooms and breakfast
- Good location, Small clean rooms
- Nice Value
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice, but......
- AWESOME stay
- Location, location, location
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Rich Opulence Details
- The Absolute Best!
Παλαιού Φαλήρου, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $103
- A Cruise/Conference Hotel
- Big Hotel
- Good Hotel, Nice breakfast and toiletteries
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $159
- This hotel is super, and I know what I talk about
- Greco Imperial OK, No local flavor
- Dissapointed-definetely not a 5 star hotel.
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Convenient location next to the Metro
- Want a rooftop pool in Athens?
- Great place to stay
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Enjoyed the stay
- Great Rooftop Pool
- Una maravilla de piscina
Makriyanni, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- 3 blocks from acropolis--great location
- Best Part of this hotel was the bartender, Fotis
- Close to Acropolis, but average hotel
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $104
Kolonaki, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Would not stay here again
- Oh what a hill...
- Good location in Athens, nice 4/5* hotel
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Enjoyed my stay....
- Quite Impressed! Really Enjoyed Our Stay
- There is no rooftop pool!!
Αθήνα 6, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $46
Omonia Square, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $68
- Arachnophopbes beware
- Was very pleasantly surprised
- Dorian was good
Omonia Square, Athens | 3 star hotelfrom $52
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Terrible Hotel
- The Worst Customer Service EVER!
- No es un cinco estrellas
Syntagma Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $116
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $166
- Excellant hotel
- Great Value and Wonderful Location
- Incredibly Perfect Location - Luxurious & Fun
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $53
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Loved this Hip Hotel
- Fresh attitude
- Great for the price