Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... I came back and boiled some tea and will not be going outside again today! Fun Fact: Laundry here is very different from America. And I've listed all the reasons why.. <ul><li>All the writing is in Danish</li><li>There is no "On" button</li><li>I have no idea what the symbols are trying to tell me </li><li>The Danes believe in very clean clothes and therefore a wash is ...
... made a fantastic lasagna for dinner, and Gabby came over and insisted we come back to her apartment with her, which is on the 'cool' side of town. We ended up just talking with her and her roommate for a couple of hours, which was lovely. The topic that sticks out most in my mind is that of dating - in Denmark (according to the girls), there is very little PDA, and Gabby said that no one even holds the hands of their partner unless it's a ...
The Copenhagen region is the most proactive bike city I have ever encountered in my travels and is a model that is being adopted by the entire region.
Yes a modern first world city can ditch cars and convert to 100% biking if leaders and citizens are both willing to make the effort and see it thru. ...
... Grand, our first ship was huge but this is a whole lot bigger yet by almost 40%. Our captain is the same one as our last during the Panama cruise and we remember him announcing he was transferring to one of their largest two ships.
Once on board we enjoyed lunch and then started the investigative tour. Some things are similar but this ship has a new "Seawalk" that is an outward curved gangway that is over the sea and you ...
... in preparation for the Atlantic Ocean transit, the shows were mediocre at best. The reason given by a passenger made sense: the trans-Atlantic portion of the cruise is much cheaper because port stops are non-existent on sea crossings.
The only hesitation I have is the fact that I'm a small ship fan, and the Royal Princess can accommodate 3,560 passengers - with 1,200 crew members. It's the biggest ship I'll ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced