Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... long term leases...
In theory it works so well, and it is apparently still to this day a desirable area, and yet it felt so stale.. there weren't many people out and the playground was surrounded by a concrete wall. I feel as though (just as in Malmo) this may be because people were at work and the neighborhood is simply ...
... developers who pay for the land plus the
infrastructure mentioned before. Finally, developers sell or rent individual
units to final users who end up paying a small fraction of the general cost of
infrastructure. In this way, the city does not pay with public money
infrastructure that will be mostly use for a small portion of the entire
It was interesting to know that the land has
only one owner ...
... or exclusive, and how to make them really something. Only a few days into this program, and I already feel that I have learned so much to take away, and have really found my passion and niche in the planning and landscape architecture communities. Overall, I am very happy I decided to attend this study abroad program over others I had been considering. I can already tell the knowledge from this trip will be invaluable for my future career. ...
... the brilliant idea to turn on google maps on my phone and have it lead me to the Torvehallerne market in town, as I was very hungry by this point, and could do with a hot coffee as well. Good idea in theory, but without looking at the map it was difficult to navigate, especially since I did not understand any of the street names Google maps was telling me to go to, the pronunciation and the selling are very different, apparently! After ...
... only to find out that most trains into the city had been cancelled. We started looking further to find that there had been shootings in Copenhagen center. We weren't totally sure of what had happened, but decided to go out for the evening still. We went to a bar and hung out until much too late at night, as seems to be my habit here. Luckily the guys offered for us to stay with them that night, because it turned out the shootings had occurred only ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced