Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
Now, this was not my first Tivoli adventure, oh no; I spent a rather ecstatic day there on my first trip to Europe when I was 7 (and have the journal entry to prove it – I was travel blogging before it was cool). And the highlight of that trip was the Fun House, which I vividly remember as a magical land of gigantic metal slides and ladders ...
... 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: none;">
... as protection from possible reprisals from neighbouring hoards on Roskilde which at the time was the capital of what we now know as Denmark. The ships in Oslo were older and bigger and found earlier but this museum traces the Viking story better. We then trained back to Copenhagen and, because we could, we did a dummy run to the airport by train so Tuesday will be straightforward ...at 7.00am!!! Now.. The hotel:... HC gives it a 4 for breakfast...no cooked at ...
... the royal family moved in, and in 1443 Copenhagen was declared the country’s new capital, replacing the nearby Roskilde. The city suffered numerous setbacks in the ensuing centuries, including the bubonic plague, which killed nearly a third of its population, several fires, and a bombardment by the English fleet in 1807. Nevertheless, Copenhagen continued to expand and flourish. It’s set to enlarge still further in the coming years, with several ...
... her why since she lives there. She said she likes to see the tourists perspective of her city. She was really good to talk to especially since I was curious about the homeless situation in Denmark, only just arriving from St Pauli in Hamburg where there are many homeless and wondering that which such an excellent welfare system that surely there want a problem at all. She went on about how although there is welfare and community housing provided to anyone ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced