How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Flora Marianske Lazne
Travel Blogs from Marianske Lazne
... use my spelling words in this blog).
Then we went home and watched Frozen, well I didn't I was on my ipad mini.
Then the next day was the final day and we went up a funicular to a hill beside us.
It had a lighthouse and a mini zoo. There was goats, horses and pigs. We fed them hay.
We did those things and walked down having fun with ...
... Frozen. Zara said all of us had to watch Frozen.
At night we all watched Night at the Museum, the Secret of the Tomb.
We walked up a mountain. There was a mini Zoo at the top. We fed them hay. There was 2 horses, 2 pigs and 5 goats.
We walked back down and Riley, Zara and I grabbed sticks. They called us the A team. ...
Zara turned 7 years old here. She is growing up so fast.
She had written a list of what she wanted to do - open presents, play with new toys, eat chocolate cake, watch Frozen, play with toys again and stay up late.
She did all that but what she didn't expect was a magical ride on a horse and carriage.
She loved it and so did the rest of us.
The boys highlight ...
- I woke up and checked out before making some breakfast.
- I caught the metro to the bus station (it took me a few minutes before I realised I was walking the wrong way.
- I bought a ticket for Karlovy Vary and waited at the bus station for my bus.
- The bus ride took a little over 2 hours. When I arrived a set about trying to find my hostel.
- There wasn't much in the way of hostels to choose ...
... hated the Eiffel Tower, but ate frequently at the restaurant, and when asked why he stated "because it is the only place from which I cannot see it". You would have to live in this place to not have to look at it. I couldn't even take a picture of it!
Our guide took us to a few springs, after we bought our special cups. They are designed so that you can drink the water without staining your teeth? Yes,you read that ...