No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Geneva
... a great chat with two Dutch climbers - my roommates - who have explained my route in great detail and given me some very useful tips, including making it a three-day journey instead of the two I had planned (yet more Chemin angels?). I'm now off to watch the Brazil vs Netherlands 3rd place match with my new friends, so there goes my early night.
... was some unflattering graffiti on walls in the town. In all honesty, the place isn't ideal for a rest day as there are some steep inclines to deal with to visit the Protestant Cathedral - protestantism is the major Christian tradition in th is Canton - and other old town sites.
I say that I'm glad to have the guides, yet they contain information about the upcoming climb through the Alps that has triggered fears about how my vertigo problems will be managed as I make my way ...
... no shoulder on the road, pouring rain and poor road surface. Not what we were expecting for an official national cycle route! Turns out there was a jazz festival in town, which might explain why the traffic was so crazy! We thought we would be fighting the traffic forever, it was unrelenting. But after following the road, no idea where the route was as the signage was pretty non-existent, we found it! We followed it, and it took us away from the traffic, only to replace it ...
... the match, then the fans began showing up -- pulled up chairs and watched the match. Many were giving Kali hints and we all got hungry enough that Kali conceded when she knew she was a goner. Pancakes, french toast for brunch at an outdoor restaurant, then back to the hotel for a nap and downtime. We had met fellow bikers in the hotel lobby when checking into the hotel; they invited us to ...
... your hotel or hostel. You can ride any tram, bus, train or ferry with it, although Geneva is definitely a walkers paradise
· visit the tourist office near the train station for a free activity map. It's funky design has a list of top 10 things to do in Geneva, and other ideas, including day trips to vineyards
· take a ferry across the lake
· see the water spurt in day and night
· see the old town, carouge, the high end fashion street, lake ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Ermitage Hotel Geneva
Other places to stay in Geneva
Servette - Petit-Saconnex, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $363
Route Francois-Peyrot 34, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Good experience
- Perfect for early flights
- Very pleasant Stay
20, route de Pre-Bois, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $171
- Good Service
- Good for airport
- Value for money a/port hotel
Pâquis-Temple, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Will not stay again
- Good location and very clean
- Convenient and efficient
Mont-Blanc, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $402
- Great Hotel
- Great Views from the Restaurant
- Fantastische Aussichten aus dem Restaurant
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $384
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $534
21 Ave de Mategnin, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Great as most of the NH hotels seem to be
- This is an airport hotel?
- Very good value for money
Centre-Plainpalais-Acacias, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $380
- Lovely place to stay
- Swiss Obstacle Course
- Excellent Location
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Very modern
- Pleasant Hotel in Geneva
- Decent Hotel
16 Route de Pre-Bois, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- Shoddy Airconditioning
- Good for Quick Business or Overnight Before Flight
- Good Value in this super expensive country
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $212
- Excellent Hotel
- Book this hotel ASAP!!
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 2 star hotelfrom $164
- Clean, Modern, Quiet, & Well-located
- Hotel Cornavin-clean and convenient
- A little overpriced
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- A Biased Review
- Terrible AND Fantastic!
- Nice hotel except for the exploding sink...
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $148
Saint-Gervais Les Bergues, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $223
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Pleasant Stay
- Great hotel shame about the breakfast
- Very comfortable hotel
Eaux-Vives, Geneva | 2 star hotelfrom $165
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $397
- Great one night stay
- A Grand Dame Restored to its former glory
- Fantastic ! Entirely renovated. The place where to stay
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Hotel! OK Location
- Nothing to complain about
- Very nice city; ok hotel
Servette - Petit-Saconnex, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $304
Mont-Blanc, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $515
Grottes - Saint-Gervais, Geneva | 3 star hotelfrom $149
Mont-Blanc, Geneva | 5 star hotelfrom $453
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 2 star hotelfrom $230
Pâquis-Nations, Geneva | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Red Light District Takeover
- Huge disappointment at the Tryp Bern
- Pretty grotty