TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Erechthion Athens
Travel Blogs from Athens
... the seams. The strike was for four hours – what were the chances it would be the four hours we needed to use it?
A little more waiting and I played Frogger again to go back to the ticket kiosk and ask how often this trolley came by. He told me every 10 – 15 minutes. I explained that we had been waiting nearly an hour and had yet to see one. He said it should be soon. I started back to cross the street.
For some reason, I decided to go ...
THE SILENCE OF THE LAMP: Part one (brains of lamb) flavorsome but briny, while the Steak of lamb was extremely tender and irresistible.
THE FETA CHEESE THAT WISHED TO BE A BEETROOT:
The menu’s last delicacy is a clever and playful way of presenting feta cheese covered in beetroot gel. What a delight! The miniature beetroot looks and tastes like a real one.
... that I could only assume was the moussaka. All I know about it going in was that it had eggplant and meat and a béchamel sauce. I didn't realize that it was also going to be one of the most delicious dinners I've had on this entire trip! I was so happy! And then I decided to order baklava for dessert. The waiter recommended that I get it with ice cream, even though it was unconventional. Why not? I've only ever had baklava in the states, and I've ...
Although I didn't post pictures yesterday, I pretty much visited the main archeological sites, so today I took a train to the outskirts to look at the 2004 Olympic Grounds. The area doesn't look well maintained, but the buildings still remain. It appears they are ...
Athens is the capital of Greece. We visited Dad's friend from university, Natasha. She has two boys, Remos and Ody and we became friends. We played soccer every day. We also stayed at Natashas parents house in an area of Athens called Kiffissia. It was only 250 meters from the Prime Minister of Athens house. There was a lot of police standing on every corner.
I love Chillbox in Greece. You choose ...
Other places to stay in Athens
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $106
- Awful Service, Average Hotel
- Great base for Athens
Neos Kosmos, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $139
- Wonderful Hotel - an oasis of calm compared to the heat and chaos of the city
- Very Nice Place
- The most immaculate hotel ever
1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $163
- Best in Athens
- One word: Superb
????? 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Horrible rooms and breakfast
- Good location, Small clean rooms
- Nice Value
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice, but......
- AWESOME stay
- Location, location, location
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Rich Opulence Details
- The Absolute Best!
Παλαιού Φαλήρου, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $103
- A Cruise/Conference Hotel
- Big Hotel
- Good Hotel, Nice breakfast and toiletteries
Circle - IX, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $12
- This hotel is super, and I know what I talk about
- Greco Imperial OK, No local flavor
- Dissapointed-definetely not a 5 star hotel.
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Convenient location next to the Metro
- Want a rooftop pool in Athens?
- Great place to stay
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Enjoyed the stay
- Great Rooftop Pool
- Una maravilla de piscina
Makriyanni, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- 3 blocks from acropolis--great location
- Best Part of this hotel was the bartender, Fotis
- Close to Acropolis, but average hotel
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $104
Kolonaki, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Would not stay here again
- Oh what a hill...
- Good location in Athens, nice 4/5* hotel
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Enjoyed my stay....
- Quite Impressed! Really Enjoyed Our Stay
- There is no rooftop pool!!
Αθήνα 6, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $46
Omonia Square, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $68
- Arachnophopbes beware
- Was very pleasantly surprised
- Dorian was good
Omonia Square, Athens | 3 star hotelfrom $52
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Terrible Hotel
- The Worst Customer Service EVER!
- No es un cinco estrellas
Syntagma Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $116
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $166
- Excellant hotel
- Great Value and Wonderful Location
- Incredibly Perfect Location - Luxurious & Fun
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $53
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Loved this Hip Hotel
- Fresh attitude
- Great for the price