Hotel Dragor Kro
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... br> Our hosts took us over to view the Little Mermaid she was much smaller than I thought from seeing pictures in the children's books. Around this area we had a look at some very well equipped sailing boats at the marina.
I woke this morning and glanced out the window to view the activity in the street below ...
... view of Copenhagen. The spiral is 300 ft high, and you truly feel like you are on top of the world! The climb was better than last time, probably because I knew what to expect. After we were back on the ground, I directed Dad and Rach to the famous Little Mermaid sculpture. I had to go back to my apartment to finish my readings before class at 1:30. The class I am taking is about Prostitution and the Sex Trade. I am very excited to learn about this, because ...
... and coffee; not at all our usual morning repast.
We walked towards the castle and were surprised to see the Noah's Ark we had seen the day before in Copenhagen. We walked past the Cultural Centre, which opened in 2010.
One of the tourist brochures stated that Kronborg Castle opened at 10:00 which is when we arrived; only to discover that their opening time is 11:00. This turned out not to matter as there ...
... the airfare or cruise costs so I don’t let him down. We all headed down to BB Kings for one last show. I had lifted a Canadian flag from the dining room so I took this with into the show.
I’m not so sure how it got started but I found myself in a dance-off challenge with the horn player Rick. You have to understand that we’ve basically gone to the BB King Review every night for the past ...
... myself that Lukas could confidently control this helicopter as it looked simple enough.
So off went this Helicopter in the full control of Lukas' giddy hands; first it went up, then left then right, then shot right out the door making a beeline for an unsuspecting group of friends enjoying a few beers at the bar next door. Luckily it missed them, turned again and crashed under a small shelf....Can we say ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Dragor Kro Copenhagen
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!