Hotel Dragor Kro
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Dragor Kro Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... the doors close. It's been a wonderful experience to move around the city chaperoned by Lynette. She has explored every nook and cranny over the 20 months they have been living here and, as a result, I have benefitted from her know-how and seen places I might never have otherwise visited as a tourist. It's been a mixture of metro, buses and foot slogging it out. The sun smiled on us each day making it all very pleasant and comfortable. What hasn't been so comfortable ...
... It is
a combination of very old buildings and Danish modern structures.
Many years ago someone told me that Copenhagen was the most beautiful
city in the world. Time has not been kind to her. There are sections
that are charming and beautiful but the mixture is disconcerting.
We took a ride on the water bus just to see more of the city. We also visited the area of houses ...
... into the Copenhagen University located in this area. Looks to be registration day, as a number of young looking people are wandering around with name tags and the like.
Continuing on, make my way back to the pedestrian zone and walk for a little bit before it starts to pour. Everyone rushes inside or to find some sort of cover, with myself ending up in an alleyway with an overhang covering the alley. Wait for a good 15-20 minutes as the ...
... s quite the spectacle, sitting along the coastline, and I went inside to see the various rooms on display. I then ventured down into the casemates, where one will find a statue of Holger the Dane. On the way back down the coastline, I made a stop at the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art. The museum had some interesting displays and is situated along a picturesque portion of Zealand's ...
... over the king’s chair until the Swedes took it after defeating Denmark in one of their innumerable wars. As the Swedish museum was being remodelled the Swedes had graciously lent it to the Danes for a year or so. Vicki suggested they keep it! (A la Elgin Marbles) After touring the upper floors of the castle we ventured down into the casements underground, where the Danish legendary king Holger Danske sleeps, waiting to arise and defend Denmark from the enemy. ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Peblinge, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- More than satisfied with the Kong Arthur
- Very Good Hotel
- Faulty towers, but not funny
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!