Hotel Dragor Kro
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Dragor Kro Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
This afternoon, Tom, myself, and a few friends went to Tivoli Gardens, the world's second oldest amusement park, and the amusement park that Disneyland was inspired after. I'll share the tiny bit of background that I know: When Walt Disney and his wife took a trip overseas to Tivoli Gardens, he was so impressed with it that he immediately decided Disneyland should try to emulate its "happy and unbuttoned air of relaxed fun." So the "magic" that we all experience at Disney was ...
... The driver did the best he could, but getting through was slow and tedious. We got off the bus at the main stopping street and headed straight for the Trollbead store. We arrived at 4:50pm only to find them closed. We still don't know if they closed early or perhaps never opened. Whatever the case, K was disappointed but there was nothing we could do. We debated grabbing one of the last hop-on-/hop-off buses and heading back ...
... Candles(*) 1870 Great-Grandfather 1870 The Most Incredible Thing(*) 1870 Danish Popular Legends 1870 What the Whole Family Said 1870 Lucky Peer 1871 Dance, Dance, Doll of Mine! 1871 The Great Sea-Serpent 1871 The Gardener and the Manor 1872 What Old Johanne Told 1872 The Gate Key 1872 The Cripple(*) 1872 Aunty Toothache 1873 The Flea and the Professor 1926 Croak 1926 The Penman 1949 Folks Say— 1949 The Poor Woman and the Little Canary Bird 1949 ...
... great restaurants there.
- Climb the Spire at Church of our Savior. It’s a ton of steps, like 3 times that of the Blarney Castle, but well worth it to see the views.
- Walk through Christiania, it’s like a scene from Hook, home of the lost boys.
- Beer enthusiast should head to one of the Mikkeller outpost. We went to ěl & Brod and it was great.
Day 1 – Tastes ...
... been open to the public 1838 and it houses the Danish crown jewels and one of the finest collections of royal furnishing. The castle is fairly dark and lacks the pizazz of many of the royal castle throughout Europe, but the ceiling paintings and the beautiful grounds make up for most of its shortcomings. The Treasury, located in the basement of the castle, contains a dazzling collection of royal knickknacks as well as the crown jewels.
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced