Hotel Dragor Kro
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Dragor Kro Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... as a good, long leg-stretch felt after all that plane ride, you kind of turn a corner and it becomes too much walking after too much sitting, ya know?) But our goal was to make it til at least 7 or 8pm, and we were getting pretty close! And if anything was going to keep us awake and moving, it was a trip to Tivoli! Which is like Danish Disneyland, but was ...
... 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-variant: inherit; line-height: inherit; list-style-type: disc;">Onboard commentary on this Copenhagen shore excursion
... Early dinner was taken at a lovely Italian (yes we've done it again Michael) restaurant across the street so we did not have to battle the tourists. Sunday 17th August Today dawned raining..just as Jean likes it. Well, not the rain, but little direct sun so as we had planned the Vikingship museum out of town, this was just the weather for indoors. We trained it about 30 minutes in a fast regional train and used the final day of our Eurail passes to Roskilde and walked ...
... control of the city by Denmark's ruler Valdemar the Great, with instructions to expand the settlement into a key port in the king’s realm. A fort was built on Slotsholmen, the small island upon which Christiansborg Palace now stands, and, buoyed by its fishing business and excellent trading position, the town grew tenfold in size. Havn soon became K°mandshavn (Merchant’s Port) – which was later shortened to its current Danish name, K°benhavn. ...
... or Frederiksberg etc. I knew about how the quality of life was so good in Denmark but the tour guide alerted is us to the fact that Denmark was the happiest country of 2014. Most probably due to the fact that although the average tax is 49 percent, the government really looks after everyone with free hospital care and education, and an excellent welfare system. An older, well spoken Danish woman who lives in Copenhagen had joined the tour and ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced