Travel Blogs from Athens
... into our hostel so we could leave our larger bags and head to the port. Alex was going to come directly to the port and we would grab a ferry over to Aegina so we could see his campus and his apartment. We knew we wouldn’t have a lot of time. But he needed to unpack from spring break and repack for his week of travel next week as he lwas to eave with his class for Cypress on Monday morning and wouldn't get back from Santorini until late Sunday night with ...
... and freshness. They believe in fine dining that is innovative and also playful, that activates the senses that engages guests in a stimulating, exciting and unconventional way.
STAFF/SERVICE: Service in general is exceptional, the waiters are professional and friendly. Elias and Iva were there for me, explaining in detail everything about whatever I had each time, and answering possible queries. Every table has two persons ...
... I'll only have 3, we get a living room with a tv, a kitchen, and a private bathroom with shower! So cool! My roommates turned out to only be 2 people - a girl from Argentina, and a guy from Brazil - and they're awesome. I grabbed dinner at a chippy downstairs, called Mom, and went upstairs to relax. My roomies had learned of a pub quiz at the bar downstairs, so we decided to go and see what was up. We were each given a free shot of ice cold Ouzo, and told ...
... between the Temple of Zeus
precincts and a large busy street full of traffic.
We found Athens
to be very large, very crowded, and with a huge graffiti problem and were quite
glad to set off early next morning to catch the train to Kalambaka, in northern
classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39- B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui>
... and told me I could have a discount on the shirts they sold there. Sadly I didn't want to spend any precious funds on a shirt so I thanked him and went back to my seat. 5 minutes later he came back over and gave me a free shirt as thanks!
Our transfer arrived at 12 and took us to our ferry back to Athens. 3 hours later we were back in Athens ...
Other places to stay in Athens
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $106
- Awful Service, Average Hotel
- Great base for Athens
Neos Kosmos, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $139
- Wonderful Hotel - an oasis of calm compared to the heat and chaos of the city
- Very Nice Place
- The most immaculate hotel ever
1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $163
- Best in Athens
- One word: Superb
????? 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Horrible rooms and breakfast
- Good location, Small clean rooms
- Nice Value
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice, but......
- AWESOME stay
- Location, location, location
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Rich Opulence Details
- The Absolute Best!
Παλαιού Φαλήρου, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $103
- A Cruise/Conference Hotel
- Big Hotel
- Good Hotel, Nice breakfast and toiletteries
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $159
- This hotel is super, and I know what I talk about
- Greco Imperial OK, No local flavor
- Dissapointed-definetely not a 5 star hotel.
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Convenient location next to the Metro
- Want a rooftop pool in Athens?
- Great place to stay
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Enjoyed the stay
- Great Rooftop Pool
- Una maravilla de piscina
Makriyanni, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- 3 blocks from acropolis--great location
- Best Part of this hotel was the bartender, Fotis
- Close to Acropolis, but average hotel
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $104
Kolonaki, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Would not stay here again
- Oh what a hill...
- Good location in Athens, nice 4/5* hotel
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Enjoyed my stay....
- Quite Impressed! Really Enjoyed Our Stay
- There is no rooftop pool!!
Αθήνα 6, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $46
Omonia Square, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $68
- Arachnophopbes beware
- Was very pleasantly surprised
- Dorian was good
Omonia Square, Athens | 3 star hotelfrom $52
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Terrible Hotel
- The Worst Customer Service EVER!
- No es un cinco estrellas
Syntagma Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $116
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $166
- Excellant hotel
- Great Value and Wonderful Location
- Incredibly Perfect Location - Luxurious & Fun
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $53
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Loved this Hip Hotel
- Fresh attitude
- Great for the price