Hotel Divino Amore
Travel Blogs from Rome
... few hours trying to make sense of all the history that was sprawled around the place. It was then time for the tourist photos in the Colosseum.. however I do like to think that we had more class than those taking photos with their ipads!!!
After we had navigated our way through the hoards of tourists to get our snaps.. we headed further south in search of some other amazing looking buildings that were marked on our map. We ended up ...
... near the Arch of Constantine to cool down and eat our snack. Then, we walked over to the Roman Forum. We spotted an OSU umbrella and talked to some People to People high school students from the US while we waited in line. We listened to the audio guides for the Roman Forum and walked over to Palatine Hill as well. It's still so weird for me to see the pieces we talked about in Art History!!! We had made it ...
... br> We hopped onto the next Ciao Roma bus and headed off to the stop nearest the Piazza di Spagna. Pasta lunch at a caffe on the Piazza del Popolo - good because we were cold, but not great - at least, I had my spaghetti carbonara. Not sure whether the quality was as result of being on the plaza or because we were tourists. I just had to plug in to recharge the battery - one of the nice things about this flat is that Vincenzo has provided a multi ...
... we lined up for an extra half an hour to see. We learnt a lot about the history of Rome today, particularly about the emperor Nero who has a multi location exhibit dedicated to him across both of the sites we visited. At around 17:00 we returned to our hostel with very sore feet after a long day. After eating we ventured out for a final time to catch Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps by night and finished the evening off with a cold ...
So the last few days in Rome have been some of the most blessed and awesome ones of my life! Being in the eternal city is more than magical it is just amazing! Our second day in Roma, we took 4 tours, yes 4 tours, but it never got boring or tiring, for me. First, we started out with 2 FREE walking tours throughout Rome. We started at the famous Spanish steps, located by the Spanish embassy (whoda thought). ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Divino Amore Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $465
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $92
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $210
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $96
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $62
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $67
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $70
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $80
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $85
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71