No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Hotel Diamond
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Diamond Chico
Travel Blogs from Chico
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
We (my friend Linda and me and my two cats, Buster and FlipperDoodle) stayed here for a few days to visit with my great buddy, Marilyn, and her mom. My daughter showed on Saturday with a UHaul (Pentske truck) with her load from Alameda and we (us and friends Kathy and Jeff) topped the truck off with the last of my belongs ...
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I ...
... We had a meeting, then a plant inspection and they actually ran Bruce's prunes through the pitting machine and bagging line as we were there. His product was rated highly by everyone we spoke to, a real credit to him. After lunch we were taken to 1 of their 10 Dehydrators, where they have 100 tunnels and dry up to 400 ton per day. Interestingly they use all wooden trays (as do all the growers we have ...
... probably keep us out late and our goal of being there was to try to get a routine down including a good bedtime. We did head out to the Farmer’s Market and had a lot of fun jumping on bounce houses and eating some yummy homemade popsicles from one of the stands there.
We realized Chico also had some great bike paths and after having had such a fun time riding around on our rented bikes in Davis we were really wishing we had ours again. New ones were ...