Travel Blogs from New York City
... bike-riding weather. So we caught a train to Grand Central Station and admired all the posh fixtures, then we visited the Museum of Natural History. Since I am poor, I only paid $10 of the suggested $19 entrance fee but once we were inside we realised that you had to pay the full amount and then more to go into all the good exhibits, like the live spiders, the space theatre and the luminescent creatures. Karra was pretty bummed since she really wanted to ...
... been a fan of pizza before nothing has changed and still not a fan. The one naughty thing I do like is white cheese flavored popcorn. I read the calories and it's definitely a naughty snack. And white chocolate mocha's from Starbucks. We haven't really done much shopping as we had limited space. However today we did, or shall I say, I did buy a handbag. A few magnets and a few mugs. Tim is collecting number plates from every state/city we ...
... the area in a different way. Once we got back to Boston, the Operations Manager of the Ferry company was so nice and drove us to Salem personally.
We stayed at a Bed and Breakfast called The Morning Glory, run by Bob and Marcel. It is beautifully decorated home with different rooms named after the victims of the Salem Witch Trials. Each morning, we sat down with other people who were staying in the B&B and it was fantastic to sit down and listen to ...
... was at 11ish anyway , so we arranged to meet at the hotel the next morning at 11 and we would bring our bags and stay the night, which was a relied not to have to catch more trains although Peter was a lovely guy to stay with. In the morning we had another card relate nightmare and the train didn't arrive forever half an hour, so we were about an hour late to the Waldorf. First stop was Starbucks for breakfast although it was more like lunch by then, and then we decided to ...
... led to overseas migration, mention that. You should usually mention what prepared the person do the factors he did.
List the details the person holds dear. Ask around in the event you don't know the details. It's ok to blow up the achievements of the person if it's a Eulogy. Keep in mind your objective. The faults or flaws could be downplayed, and the strengths of the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Delmonico New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $230
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $224
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $264
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $470
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $297
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $245
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $291
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $170
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $305
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $248
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $217
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $309
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $200
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $301
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $264
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $99
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!