No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... and after looking at the calories in their goodies I ended up not buying anything. Wonder if they know what a put off that is. John was scored a new pair of Rockport shoes from there and we were given a 10% visitor discount.
I thought the UK had good shopping prices compared to NZ but here is amazing - I cannot believe how reasonable clothes and especially shoes are. Also I thought there were ...
... fun and we saw the Backstreet Boys perform their new song and one of their old ones, ‘I Want it That Way’.
After the recording we headed back to Katies to watch a recording of the show, we were too far back to be seen which we knew. Tomorrow we have an early morning as we are moving to our new apartment in Astoria just across the East River from Manhattan Island. This will be our seconded AirBnB experience.
More on that in the next ...
... railway line. It was great and a very different way to see the city. After more walking we had a look in the very impressive New York Public Library. We then walked up 6th avenue to Central Park which was closed to cars for a market. We returned to the hotel for a short time and then ventured out to get some dinner on our way to the Rockafeller Center. We headed to the top with the same plan as the Empire State to see vies in both Daylight and ...
Ever tried walking around NYC at 37°C? Still, we have seen as much as a person can in a day on Manhattan. The best thing we did, was visiting the American Museum of Natural History. This place needs about two to three days for a good visit. If you're ever in NY, this is a must.
Circle Line lets you see the new NY skyline with ...
... it was cheesy (chocolaty?!) or really sweet - I think the jury is still out!
Then it was on to Cinderella for Mikaila, Jasmine and I, while Andrew and the little girls explored Times Square, including the Disney Store, and Toys R Us! We big girls had an incredible time at Cinderella but for Jasmine I think the highlight was spotting 'Cali Torres' from Grey's Anatomy while we were in line for the bathroom. I thought she was gong to have a ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Delmonico New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!