Hotel De Primera Calidad Con Una Estupenda Ubicacion
Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for Hotel De Primera Calidad Con Una Estupenda Ubicacion from our 9 partners. Show all partners
Travel Blogs from London
... in the Orisson Refuge (http://www.refuge-orisson.com) but they close at the end of October. Doing the Camino so late in the year means that a lot of the hostels are closed. In the last month I've been to see the volunteers at the Confraternity of St James which has an office in Southwark (http://www.csj.org.uk/). They've been set up in the UK to aid those ...
Tomorrow is officially the one month mark of living in London. Time flies! It seems already that our time at the Generator and our trip to Manchester were so long ago. There is so much to see in London that it has been easy to keep quite busy. So far my teaching jobs have been sparse, so I have spent my days leisurely exploring the city while Syd works. We then usually meet after work and go to a pub so I can tell her about all the things I ...
We saw the torch run past near where we were staying with Dan and Christina in Battersea Park. We also got to meet my Uncle Anthony who was in London for a few hours before heading down to Weymouth for the sailing (he works for Slam and they are sponsoring the OZ and NZ sailing teams).
We watched the Opening near London Bridge at the Horniman at the Hays pub with Olivia (friedn from Taree High) ...
... s free to use them for 30 minute periods at a nice. I used a few of these to take some rides around Kensington gardens and Hyde park. By this stage it was starting to get late so I alternated walking and biking back to the hostel (though I dont think I'll do that again, too scary in the crazy bus traffic haha). I picked up something from the supermarket, then sat chatting to some people at the hostel for the rest of the ...
... best 6 months of my life. The above only touches on the past 6 months, I could never fit into this blog all that I have done and all those who I have met.
So as much as my travels are over for now, I am now back to England with a completely different attitude. I am not going to feel sorry for myself, because it is not me I should feel sorry for. Instead I am going to get on with it, appreciate the amazing time ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel De Primera Calidad Con Una Estupenda Ubicacion London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotel
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $190
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $339
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $284
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $69
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotel$361 average
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $178
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $210
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $339
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience