Hotel De Primera Calidad Con Una Estupenda Ubicacion
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel De Primera Calidad Con Una Estupenda Ubicacion London
Travel Blogs from London
... didn't get pic. Learned about Sweeney Tod, Jack the Ripper
and what was like to be a criminal. Fun Fact. You had to pay for your own execution. Miki loved the shopping. ...
... on posts, shields and crests and the like. Plus she chatted through some of the process and techniques used by the various artists (best was the guy who use explosives to chip away his plaster to leave a portrait) and what they were trying to express with the art. The only annoying part was that as we were walking we could see so much other cool stuff down all the side streets that we didn't have time to go and see. We got to the end and gave her a tip, as you do with these ...
... at Melbourne right on time. Boarding my first international flight to Dubai wasn't as exciting as I thought not as many people as I imagined but a made some new friends . It was the longest trip of my life 14 hours sitting in middle of 4 seats with graham and 2 others on the outer edge. My neighbour was a lovely girl about mid 20's I guess, we hit it off and she invited us to visit her in NZ queenstown. Which will be ...
London is amongst the most beautiful cities of the world which attracts more than a million tourists all the year round from all across the world. There are many reasons for people to visit London which include sightseeing, business related, shopping and a lot more. The city has turned out to be a major financial as well as tourist hub of the world and that is why there are a number of hotels in the city to cater to the needs of so many people visiting the ...
Thursday (20th) up at 6:15 this morning after both having a horrid nights sleep as someone opened the window letting all of the noise from the busy road in and then a herd of elephants coming up the stairs and jumping around in the room above us at about 4am! We had breakfast and then waited for the airport shuttle, the shuttle took forever but luckily we had time to spare. At the airport we were able to check our bags in ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience