Hotel De Primera Calidad Con Una Estupenda Ubicacion
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... you,are. Even Kevin survived ok and he doesn't like heights. Unfortunately, as all the photos are taken through the glass which is not 100% clean they end up a bit fuzzy. But still good enough for bragging rights. Kevin wanted to go to Greenwich to visit the National Maritime Museum, so we bought tickets and went by ferry again. The whole complex is so large it's almost too confusing to know where to go and what to miss. ...
People told me that London would be wet and rainy like Eugene. They told me to bring an umbrella [edit: BROLLY] and rain boots. So, naturally, what did I do? I brought every tank top and pair of shorts that I own and left abominable things like umbrellas and pants in Oregon. You see where this is headed...I looked like a shivering, wet dog coming back on the tube from Camden Town Market today.
... Queen and Princess Diana's fashions from each generation 50's to 90's. The Orangery a part of the extensive and very well maintained gardens in the Palace was on for high tea but I fell off my middle class perch - £24 per person so about $50 for a cup of tea and a few morsels of cake! We gave that a miss and headed for the pub via the gate where all the tributes to Dianna were left on her death.
A very long day.
Terry's ankle is still sore from his hurt Achilles tendon, so we had another easy day. We caught a bus to Stratford City and saw the movie " Monument Men" which was fantastic, except for Cate Blanchett, who I think is a rotten actress, but what would I know. It was the 9.45am session and we were the only people in the cinema, so we helped ourselves ...
... back to the Tube station, I rode to the complete other end of London, or so it seemed, she is quite a ways north west and I am quite a ways east, hurried back to the house, changed, ate a bit of dinner and took off with Teddy for the Royal Albert Hall. We had booked tickets for the King's College Choir Christmas concert.
First: the Royal Albert Hall. Queen Victoria was a very strong woman, and she loved her husband Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel De Primera Calidad Con Una Estupenda Ubicacion London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience