Hotel De Primera Calidad Con Una Estupenda Ubicacion
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel De Primera Calidad Con Una Estupenda Ubicacion London
Travel Blogs from London
... revisit again, but not until the next day.
After taking so many pictures of the poppies I think my husband wandered off (lol). We went back to Waterloo and wandered around looking for somewhere to eat. I think we ended up eating at a place called Enough to Feed an Elephant - both had hamburgers that we couldn't finish, then hopped the Tube back to Turnham Green and the bus back to our accoms for the night.
... may be that can be on Wednesday when it is not supposed to rain, and museums, and galleries etc. As I had a 4 o'clock ticket to visit herself at home, that is Buckingham Palace Staterooms, I decided to do my exploring in that general direction. My first stop was at the National Portrait Gallery which also had an exhibit on the life of Virginia Woolf. Bit of a coincidence since I watched The Hours, only the other week. Some marvellous portraits of ...
... dark. Anyway we have got the book on the 'Ladies' and plan to find out more about them. Well, that seems about enough of this part of the holiday. We can't believe that we are two thirds the way through our travels. We have seen so much and experienced so much with so many people that this holiday will be forever 'that moment in time'. Thank you to all our family and friends for making us so welcome and..........for allowing Mandy to use your washing ...
... the front of the studio they had the hand prints of Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe.....my hand fit in perfectly with Rupert's (it must be a Ranga thing). After over four hours of exploring the world of harry potter, playing with wands and trying on wizards cloaks it was time to head back to the hostel.
Our final day in London (and the UK)
On my final day in London (and ...
Getting a full night's rest can really do wonders for you, surprise right? Today was the first day we sort of split up and did our own thing. Nick and I went on a bike tour and Bryan shopped. We originally thought the bike tour would last an hour showing you the major points of London but we were initially told it would last 3 hours. That's when I first realized we would be doing some major biking in one if the busiest cities in the world. Yes, I can now say I rode a vehicle on the left ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience