Hotel De Primera Calidad Con Una Estupenda Ubicacion
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... with myself on the spot that I would not step back in Primark again for the rest of the fortnight...I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to close my bag!
On day 84 I started sight seeing properly, now that I was equipped with warm clothes! As I had done in other cities previously, I decided to start off my adventure with a walking tour. Edinburgh is built on no less than seven hills, so we wandered up hill and down dale, taking in all sorts of awesome sights. We saw ...
On our final day, Peter and I decided to do some local sight seeing and walk through yet another huge public park, Regents Park and gardens, about 1-2 miles down Euston Road. It was sunny, 70-ish, perfect for London!
Peter took a lot of lovely photos of the trees and landscaping, and even that doesn't do the place justice. Queen Mary's Gardens are gorgeous - acres of plants & ...
... Laduree, I bought chocolate truffles and a brie cheese with truffles(mushroom kind) . We then went home for a rest before going out to supper at a wonderful restaurant called Bar Boulud. I had champagne and the lamb while Shirley had red wine and sole. I did have a bite of the sole (!) but, no, I haven't changed my mind about fish.
Went out for breakfast at covent garden near the apartment which was really nice. We then went to the trafalga office to confirm our tour details and get some tour brochures. We decided today we'd go see the Tower of London. It was really great! We did a free walking tour with one of the yeoman (beefeater) who gave us information about the white tower where the royal ...
... we met with our good friend Julia and hit the streets.
I had lived in London and England previously for around three years so it was nice to be back in England, but it still looked the same so the excitement factor of something new was not that high with me. Jo, on the other hand, was pretty pleased with everything she saw. Straight away she was as excited as a fat kid in a candy store, pointing, waving and saying, “Wow, I saw that in the movie...” ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel De Primera Calidad Con Una Estupenda Ubicacion London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience