Hotel De Paris
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel De Paris Narbonne
Travel Blogs from Narbonne
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
- Yes it is for so many reasons at so many levels
- Lets start on getting the mast up the local robber wants 110 euros.
- Or roughly four times what anyone else charged, in the next port they have quoted 35 euros still not cheap but within realistic expectations.
- So its off to port Leucate ( if it's not ...
... visited, there was still quite the variety of things to buy. In the afternoon we headed back to the boys’ favourite beach, at Marseillan Plage. It was a nice day and not too hot, as there was a bit of cloud cover. The afternoon was full off jumping into waves, playing paddle ball and sunbathing. We also rented a pedalboat for an hour that had a slide on it. This was quite ...
... not always cheerful. Because we started behind schedule, the lunch stop in Narbonne was rushed -- or as rushed as 140 people can be when they are walking several blocks to a town square and scattered to go their separate ways for lunch.
The good stuff -- The drive was pretty with the Pyrenees in the distance and the occasional abandoned castle along the way. We saw a monument soon after the French border marking the change from the Catalonian language to French -- ...