Travel Blogs from Montreal
Really, lounging in any of the city parcs, eating a picnic and people watching are some of the best things to do in Montreal !
Mount Royal overlook
St-Viateur Bagels (seriously, try it)
... you should walk for many miles, so when you will definitely get to the hotel or restaurant, you may be tired and already not interested. This is why we would like to present to you the best Port Orchard Taxi Service. Today, there are many cab companies which offer their services for the clients. However, not every them could be trusted and, undoubtedly, not all of them are reputable. If you happen to are living in Port Orchard or else you are here for ...
... a heavy heart we drop Mars and Sara off, they have become family and I hope it will not be too long before I see them again. My plane leaves in the afternoon and it's 6:30 in the morning. So we set course towards Orly airport. Just after the exit, there appears to be a large shopping center, we kill time by drinking coffee, reading books and lots of hugging because I feel lots of tears accumulating. We arrive at the airport, I can ...
... old town it was almost time for us to go back to the apartment and meet Rish. We were also getting quite hungry which was so surprise as it was almost 2pm, a good 4 or so hours after we ate breakfast. On our journey back to the apartment we popped into the supermarket and grabbed some ingredients to make gourmet sandwiches at Rish's apartment. A new favourite of ours is turkey. Not a meat often used in Australia but so tasty and it works so well with some many different ...
... good, it seemed like I made a bad drunk decision to stay in Montreal for another night.
In the common room at breakfast while discussing everyone's upcoming travel plans, Chris (who we went out with the previous night) told us he was driving around Canada and Toronto was his next destination. He kindly offered to give me a lift to Toronto which I graciously accepted. This would prove a much cheaper option than the train, and it is also nice to ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!