Travel Blogs from Montreal
... line. I had somebody drop me at the metro where I rode the subway downtown. The trains have windows to allow you to look into each other carriage, and they run on rubber not steel wheels.
Once downtown I had to navigate to find my hotel close to the metro station. The roads and ...
... I can get to Europe for cheaper than Toronto. Now in me inebriated state I gots to pontificting about where I could potentially go from there. Then my internal bucket list folder slowly slid open with a groan..needs some grease....a file popped up....labeled "Flanders"....I swear sometimes I think my grey mass works better in that state......did a quick hmmmmm recollected that its the 100th anniversary of the commencement of the Great War to end all Wars ...
... having so much turbulence, the flight attendants spent more time seated and buckled up then serving. Upon arrival, we were met by the Quebec rep and taken to the hotel. The check in took a couple of minutes and we were off to our room to change and head to the pool. Did I mention it was 33 degrees. HOT hot hot ..... We toured the building, enjoyed some sun and had supper; ...
... three, the cultural diversity of the participating artists; and four, the story behind each entry.
Every one is absolutely fabulous. It's hard to fathom the time, effort, and imagination as well as sheer (pardon the pun!!) blood, sweat and tears that went into these works.
I spent the day roaming, gawking in open-mouthed wonder, from one wonderful surprise to the next. If you ever have the opportunity to see this competitive exhibition, by all means go see it!
... 21st). She asked if we would be willing to fly into Los Angeles. This wasn't really where we wanted to end up at. As a matter of fact, I purposely booked flights into Santa Ana to avoid Los Angeles altogether. But, this looked like it was the only option available to us if we wanted to get to California tonight and not on Monday. I asked her to go ahead and book the flight to Los Angeles. As she is booking the seats for us, she informs us that this flight, which is the only ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!