Travel Blogs from Montreal
... with them in McDonald's, said see you never and off we went! Our other group of friends we met were from Israel, one guy who's name is Or G (seriously I know) was so funny, possibly the most intelligent group of people I have ever met but also hysterical! - we went out with them a couple of times, I had face ache from laughing so much! Apart from drinking, drinking some more and some more oh and living off super noodles we ...
Another day in Montreal another church. I spend the morning visiting Saint Joseph Du Mont Royal and its surrounding gardens. Siting high above the city it affords some great views. I walk into the city from Saint Josephs through Mont Royal Park which takes a few hours. Crossing to the east side of town i check out the Village. While walking down the high street a stranger stops to comment that I'm handsome, have a great physique and if I'm free tomorrow, could they take ...
... br> $5.00 for a two-way metro ticket is too expensive, we finally got on the green
train towards Aringion to explore the LOTR-reminicent underground of Montreal's
finest tourest trap.
the train, we still saw no entrance to the mall, but another quick asking of
directions (c'mon guys, it's really not that hard), and we began down a brick
hallway with glowing fast-food signs and an army ...
... good memories and good friends we have had and still have in Montréal, sadness for the political uncertainty that continuously impacts the economic viability of this great city. However our visit to Montréal was not for political purposes but to reconnect with friends. Our time in the city was unfortunately cut short as I had to go back to Toronto to take care of some family matters that arose unexpectedly. No matter, Jeff and I made ...
So here we are. Having arrived at 1:30pm we have successfully checked in, put our bikes through a huge x-ray machine and are comfortably ensconced in a bar next to our gate. We met a fellow from Grenoble in the line who suggested we climb Col du Galibier, which Tom reports is one of the challenging climbs on the Tour ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!