No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
This new chapter is a claustrophobic take on how this Runner manages to survive, stuck in an urban environment. I always thought my parent's place would be a good hidding place from zombies.
After a lenghty stay, the journal is now on its way toward Katy, Texas.
... you can admire the Montréal area and the St. Lawrence Plains 80 kilometres in the distance. Built in 1976 to host the Olympic Games, the Sports Centre features seven basins for water sports and a sports hall."
But first, we went to the botanical gardens. I never thought I'd spend 2-3 hours wandering around gardens but I did, and they were absolutely beautiful. They had the usual, flowering beds, shrubs, herb garden, veggies etc. We tested ...
... hear about how soft the Canadian people are... definitely not true when it comes to the hockey. They also did a lot of singing in French... we couldn't quite catch what the words were.
They gave out white hand towels before the game which everyone stood and waved around during the game. Good memorabilia to keep! We were pretty lucky getting a high scoring game and a bit of biff which we all wanted to see. The ...
... I'm facing. But I managed to get there. The lake was frozen over. There is ice skating, sledding ,tobogganing and skiing going on there. Going from the lake to the lookout was a difficult walk because some of the path was so icy. I saw two guys walking on the snow with walking ski things and thought they got it right. The walk was worth it. The view was nice. I would like to see it on a clear day. I then walked to St Joseph Oratory. It is the largest shrine ...
... all along the water with information panels about how the waterways has been used over the years. Also provides great views across the waterway and back towards the old city. Once I reached the old city I went to the Notre-Dame basilica, I paid my $5 and went inside. It was really amazing. I waited 20mins for the next guided tour. Took that time to sit back and relax. The tour was very informative, from the begin gone of the French coming over to try and make a perfect society ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!