Travel Blogs from Montreal
Short stop over in this gorgeous east coast city... From here we depart to Paris for a nice 4 hour stop over; Sister has already checked into the private clubs for a shower and a nice place to lay down for a couple of hours before we board again to France for our 2-stage arrival from to Biarritz, France to Bayonne, ...
I had been to Chateau Ramezay in 2000 so I vaguely remember it and it was good to get out of the cold.
The other place I had planned on going was Pointe A Calliere. This had the excavated remains of the original Montreal settlement. I ...
... its a huge bucket list thing. No time like the 100th to honor in my own lil way those that did scrifice the ultimate. I've not really a plan....except that if all goes well I should be picking up a bike from downtown London....ackkkk if me words stop making sense....it may because of either the wine...or the screaming lil gaffer a couple of seats over...just the right frequency to have me looking at the window for escape options....and that is with ...
... through green spaces carved out of the hill by prolific American 19th century thinker and landscape architect, Frederick Olmstead. Olmstead was creator, among others, of New York’s Central Park, North Carolina’s Biltmore Estates, and Spokane’s Manito Gardens. Learning is a significant perk of a walking adventures planner, and I was intrigued to learn of Olmstead’s active part in the abolition movement leading up to the American ...
... is an unusual and exciting or daring experience. Intrinsically, when Matt recently landed the opportunity to launch a new product: FanDazzlerz (product plug: http://www.fandazzlerz.com ), an official Canadian Olympic Association licensee at the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics, there wasn’t that much to think about.
Not a few hours later and we had booked a layover-filled ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
1050 de la Gauchetiere West, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
420 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
1415, rue Saint-Hubert, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
50 Rene Levesque Blvd West, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $58
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!