No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Hotel Credo
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Credo Druskininkai
Travel Blogs from Druskininkai
... outside the sleepy spa town Druskininkai, millionaire / snail salesman / ignobel peace prize winner Viliumas Malinauskas has founded this amazing Soviet art collection / zoo / play ground in his own back yard. Legend has it, he just likes them for their artistic value.
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...
... crossed the 'dead line', he waskilled on the spot by one of the guards. How can it be connected with the time limit today? Probably, when people started to use the expression for time issues, they killed each other for being late with something :)
What i've done today on my way to the dreams:
1) + (a two-hour training, less sugar)
... to my vegetarian diet (no meat/fish or any dead creature), though i will include eggs in my ration
- no food 2 hours before the trainging, and in the evening (ap. from a cup of tea with some honey)
c) improve my general health state:
- heart supporting vitamins (MgB6 3 times a day)
- good sleep (start changing my "day frames", so as to be able to train 2 times a day in spring)
... in terms of writing/remembering. The idea of putting it into life can be tough, however elementary it may sound. For example instead of writing "I'd like to improve my technics in taekwondo, learn very complex kicks and be able to use them in sparring", you may write "I'd like to become a champion", which basically includes a lot more than the first long phrase, and is easy to keep in mind. However, not so many people say that. Why? Is anybody prohibited from ...
I hope very much that in future i'll be able to start a REAL travel blog, with destinations and loads of excitement on pages from visiting new places.
Before posting my first note, i'd like to make clear a few points.
1) Why do i write in english?
- I'm belorusian by nationality and live in Belarus. Here, we have some problems indicating our native language. Much simplier situation's with official languages: there two of them in Belarus ...