Photos of Hotel Cosmopolite
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Cosmopolite Athens
Travel Blogs from Athens
An overnight in Athens before our flight to Lyon we had decided to bite the bullet and get a hotel rather than spend another night in the luxury of Athens international departures.
Staying at the Holiday Inn as it offered a free shuttle until 10pm, which would be touch and go with the flight delay we unfortunately were further set back with a long wait for our luggage.
Shaylee went to see if the shuttle was still there but only had the pleasure ...
... enjoyed it.
Once back on board it was lunch time on the lower decks and then time for a wine on deck. It is a hard life you know. Next stop is a brief one at Poros an island that is separated by a narrow sea channel from the Peloponnese area on mainland Greece. The gelato was good.
Then it is an hour or so to Aegina and I opt for an optional trip to the temple of Aphaia.built in 480 BC. ...
We are off on our long awaited trip to Greece with the Wickwares. You know it's going to be a very fun and productive time when you start in San Francisco and while sitting at the gate awaiting the first of our three flights, Carrie is ...
... across the road from the hotel.
I Caught the tram to Syntagma square and then changed to the metro, which i caught to Monastraki square. I got off the metro here, left the station and went looking for the Athens style hostel. I soon found it, but it was too early to check in, so i left my luggage in storage (had to pay for it).
I then left the hostel, went for a walk around, got lost and found the post office. Walking through the section of the city ...
... we’ve seen it on the menu anywhere!! Hooray! They were all little starter meals but we filled up FAST. Every restaurant over here brings out a basket of bread with olive oil and vinegar while you wait for your meal and I fall for it every time…
We still had a fun day even though we didn’t do much. Tomorrow, we’re going to see the Acropolis in the centre of Athens
Ruby & Denice
Other places to stay in Athens
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $106
- Awful Service, Average Hotel
- Great base for Athens
Neos Kosmos, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $139
- Wonderful Hotel - an oasis of calm compared to the heat and chaos of the city
- Very Nice Place
- The most immaculate hotel ever
1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $163
- Best in Athens
- One word: Superb
????? 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Horrible rooms and breakfast
- Good location, Small clean rooms
- Nice Value
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice, but......
- AWESOME stay
- Location, location, location
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Rich Opulence Details
- The Absolute Best!
Παλαιού Φαλήρου, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $103
- A Cruise/Conference Hotel
- Big Hotel
- Good Hotel, Nice breakfast and toiletteries
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $159
- This hotel is super, and I know what I talk about
- Greco Imperial OK, No local flavor
- Dissapointed-definetely not a 5 star hotel.
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Convenient location next to the Metro
- Want a rooftop pool in Athens?
- Great place to stay
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $127
4 - 6 Michail Voda et Makedonias, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- Enjoyed the stay
- Great Rooftop Pool
- Una maravilla de piscina
Makriyanni, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- 3 blocks from acropolis--great location
- Best Part of this hotel was the bartender, Fotis
- Close to Acropolis, but average hotel
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $104
Kolonaki, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Would not stay here again
- Oh what a hill...
- Good location in Athens, nice 4/5* hotel
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Enjoyed my stay....
- Quite Impressed! Really Enjoyed Our Stay
- There is no rooftop pool!!
Αθήνα 6, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $46
Omonia Square, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $68
- Arachnophopbes beware
- Was very pleasantly surprised
- Dorian was good
Omonia Square, Athens | 3 star hotelfrom $52
Syntagma Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Terrible Hotel
- The Worst Customer Service EVER!
- No es un cinco estrellas
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $116
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $166
- Excellant hotel
- Great Value and Wonderful Location
- Incredibly Perfect Location - Luxurious & Fun
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $53
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Loved this Hip Hotel
- Fresh attitude
- Great for the price