Hotel Clarks Amer
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Jaipur
Le samedi 16 mars 2013
Ce fut un matin rempli de visites très stimulantes:
- Tournée en éléphant pour gravir la montagne jusqu'au Amber Fort.
- Visite du fort qui contient des éléments architecturaux très particuliers.
- Visite d'un palais sur l'eau.
- Tours de magies d'un mendiant de l'âge de Sébastien.
- Rencontre d' …
Smalani27 stayed here on Jun 22, 2011 during their trip titled: Sonia Malani.
A full day in Jaipur, the "Pink City". On leaving the hotel, a short drive to the Hawal Mahal - Palace of the Winds, the iconic, signature building of Jaipur, for a photo opportunity. Very impressive, this five storey, fairy-tale, pink sandstone, multi-windowed hive built in 1799 for the women of the court to observe life and processions of the …
When I paid the fees for this program I didn't realize how much i was going to get out of it. The First month we were in India all our food and accommodations and travel were taken care for us when we went up to Mussoorie and when we stayed in Delhi for the first few weeks. Our fees also included a four day trip to Agra and Jaipur which is commonly …
The past weekend was such a blur I don't know where to start! But I figure I better write about it before I forget everything. We started off at 5 am Friday morning. Friday was Andrew and my three year anniversary, so we woke up, packed, and exchanged gifts. Andrew got me some flowers and two rings in opposing turquoise and coral. I gave Andrew a …
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Stayed with my two sons aged 8 and 11 for two nights on a 6-day trip around India (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur).
It was the best of our three hotels:
- Our greeting was most welcoming; I must say Sher Singh Khardia went out of his way to ensure our comfort and hapiness.
- Room service was very attentioned. We had an extra cot added to our most spacious room; my son slept extremely well in it. Very clean, well kept.
- Comfort of beds was incomparable.
- Meals were very good: breakfast buffet was varied and offered continental fare that pleased my son who hasn't taken to Indian food.
- Safety was our greatest concern and Clarks Amer made us feel very secure.
I would recommend this hotel for travelling families and intend to come back to this hotel if fate allows me come back to India.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.