Hotel City Hall
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... all tall, blonde, and slender, but instead humorous and passionate. I can expect a smile or laugh in each class because the professors really try to keep the class light-hearted and interesting. For example, my Environmental History of Europe professor asked the class if we all knew what DIS really was. When starred back at with blank faces he triumphantly said "Well a travel agency, of course!" This statement is ironically quite true, ...
... food, jewelry, Christmas items, wine, etc., and you could even taste some of the foods and drinks. Our friends wanted to go to Mikkeller Brewery for one last time, so we met up there. Tom and I biked home first, and of course it started to pour. Well, it was a true Copenhagen experience to say the least. I don't know how people do that everyday, despite the weather. We biked back, then met up with our friends to get "pizza sandwiches," which are pretty much giant kebabs. Mom ...
... entrepreneurial businesses that use the cart as mobile caterers or other services
Starting from the construction of the bike lanes thought has been put into the needs of the cyclist, pedestrian, and driver. The tv show explained there are three slightly raised levels for each to delineate the space for each. ...
... the food seems to of dropped a level. I’ll let you know how it goes throughout the cruise. The second is the drinks packages. We usually get the soft drink package but on the first cruise they only had the Ultimate kid’s package, which is dearer. On this second cruise they have the straight soft drinks.
There are a couple of extra shops compared to the smaller Australian ships and I think they are a bit bigger. I’m ...
... and time to enjoy some leisure, and to meet some interesting people. Also to keep up with my notes on the tours that will keep me busy in all the ports we visit.
The Royal Princess
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced