Hotel City Hall
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... first ride took us to the Little Mermaid statue on the waterfront near Langeline. We arrived just as the tour buses dropped off their first load of tourists. Of course they all had to climb next ...
... s Goddess 1861 The Ice Maiden 1861 The Psyche 1861 The Snail and the Rose-Tree 1861 The Old Church Bell 1862 The Silver Shilling 1863 The Snowdrop 1864 The Teapot 1865 The Bird of Popular Song 1865 “The Will-o-the Wisp Is in the Town”, Says the Moor-Woman 1865 The Windmill 1865 In the Nursery 1865 The Golden Treasure 1865 The Storm Shakes the Shield 1866 “Delaying Is Not Forgetting” 1866 The Porter’s Son 1866 Our ...
Thankfully the weather continues to be pleasant although it is cooler. Autumn comes early in this part of the world. We are at almost the 56 parallel which is the same as Fort St. John. The leaves here are starting to change already.
We are just now starting to understand the layout of the city. It is very confusing because of the waterways and streets which seem to run at many different angles. We also became very aware why so many ...
... couldn't stomach it for a third day and did only an hour to stop just outside the Danish border. We found a nice aire by the water in a place called Flensburg. We cycled into town and did some much needed shopping (in TK Max!) for odds and sods before the expense of Scandinavia. We've filled up a few more nooks and crannies in the van with supplies and have decided to have a tea-total month - or at least reduced ...
... evacuated. Can't confirm it but I smelt a bad chemical smell so firemen etc all there to get under control. Finally got a taxi here. What a great spot. Just moments from down town. Did some walking, had an amazing dinner outside on the canal. Then back here for happy ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced