Hotel City Hall
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
BREAKING NEWS: Peter Howarth, lead singer with the Hollies has joined the ship. Peter replaced Carl Wayne, who died earlier in the year. The band's original singer of over 35 years, however, was Allan Clarke, who retired in 1999. I understand he’ll be performing later on in the week. OK, he’s not an original Holly but, hey, it’s Christmas so if you can’t have Holly at Christmas, when can you have it?? (that gag would have worked better ...
... the airport is still Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup, to distinguish it from Roskilde Airport, which was previously called Copenhagen.
- The entire tour takes 1 hour and you will see such highlights as: ...
... to push up. A young guy even asked if I needed any help but I was good.
Alas we arrived at the hotel about 12:30 but no sign of my sister. We then decided to bike to the ...
... just a few of the attractions of this vibrant city.
Our start of our tour was to the famous Little Mermaid , the number one attraction in Denmark. Our visit this day was to a sea side village called Dragor. This village was first settled by farmers in the 16th century. We strolled through the cobblestone streets pausing briefly to study the local housing in the area. Being there gave us the ...
... used to be army barracks, but was abandoned around 1967. In 1971, the community of Christiania started to grow, with around 850-900 residents there now.
Needless to say, the place is home to a lot of people who like to smoke marijuana, and especially down Pusher Street, or, as it's also known, the Green Light District, there are a lot of places you can buy it. It used to be particularly obvious, but since 2004, the police have been raiding the place every so ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein sch÷ner Ort zum ▄bernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pÚsima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein gro▀artiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced