Travel Blogs from Quebec
I ca't remember the last entry that I made a few days ago. I think it may have been the day we saw the Moulin a Image. After that we had some relaxing days in the city without too many big outings. We did drive to the Maritime Museum in Islet sur Mer. That was cool. We learned about the Empress of Ireland and how over 1000 people died when it struck another boat in the St. Lawrence in the fog in 1915. We also visited the ...
... music was pre-recorded and played back. Even Jacob said this was the best concert we saw, largely because it seemed so in the moment. As we walked home, we could hear him playing "Signed, Sealed, Delivered," and one of the highlights of the concert was when he led the crowd in singing "Michelle" by the Beatles in French, which everyone seemed to know. It was eery to hear the huge crowd all singing together. This is the end of our second week in ...
... for walking around was pretty much over. I limped back to the funicular and we headed back to the bike.
We drove to Ile d'orleans which is an island in the St Lawrence where there are lots of wineries and farms. We bought asparagus at one (so that Bob could use their restroom) and then toured around. On the way back we came past the Montmorency waterfalls which the say are higher than Niagara Falls. We got caught in a ...
... costumes. We lasted 4hrs and then had to move on to Middle Mussqouboit .We took the Fluer de lei trail from Louisburgh to Canso Causeway. It turned out to be a road on which I would not use in our own car. The potholes and uneven surface at times made me wonder when the suspension would give out. However we made good time to the causeway only to be held up in a snarl up due to a boat going through a gateway in causeway which ...
... north on Highway 169 which followed the shoreline of Lac St Jean. We stopped at Val-Jalbert where we saw a beautiful old school that had been renovated. Also of interest along this road is the, Veloroute de Bleuets, which is a bicycle path that circumvents Lac St Jean and is over two hundred kilometers in length with motels, restaurants and services specifically to support bicycle riders. ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Chibougamau Quebec
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $142
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $109
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $129
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $186
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $171
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $122
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance