Travel Blogs from Quebec
... a giggle trying to scare one of the other girls. Dinner was late at a fast food place for a local dish called poultine. It's chips with gravy and cheese.... Skanky.. I hate gravy.... And plastic cheese. Not the best thing ever... But ah well. He a couple of drinks and then went back for another night of camping. Comment on the toilets... This camp site was realllllyyy nice with decent showers and loos.!!!! ...
... the other dogs. A lot of them had pale blue eyes because of the Husky in them and it really made them stand out.
So after that, I bummed around a bit, listened to music on my iPod and eventually got picked up and taken back to the hostel. Had a quiet night, just did some washing, went on my computer and then went to bed fairly early.
Today I somehow managed to sleep until 9am- not sure how I managed that! The beds are OK, but they’re a bit on the ...
... north on Highway 169 which followed the shoreline of Lac St Jean. We stopped at Val-Jalbert where we saw a beautiful old school that had been renovated. Also of interest along this road is the, Veloroute de Bleuets, which is a bicycle path that circumvents Lac St Jean and is over two hundred kilometers in length with motels, restaurants and services specifically to support bicycle riders. ...
... the back and in that way were able to hold onto the skis.
Now we had only fifteen minutes to traverse the three miles across the city to catch our bus. Fortunately our destination was just off the main highway through the city and the lights were kind. The driver actually loosened up now we were underway and became chatty and friendly. "We'll be there in time." He assured us.
We made it with minutes to spare. We stowed our skis and luggage in the bus's ...
... its Sunday, where am I going to find a Sunday garage in Northern Ontario? I pass a few towns and finally arrive in Hearst, Ontario. Drop a Tim Hortons and a garage on the moon, and you've got Hearst. Well, its not that bad, but there's not that much there. People live in Hearst to work, and the locals told me that unless I like to hunt and drink, I'm gonna be bored... but there's always Bingo. The stay was fun, and took 3 days to get ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Chibougamau Quebec
Other places to stay in Quebec
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $146
District de Hull, Gatineau | 3 star hotelfrom $141
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
6700 Trans Canada Hwy, Pointe Claire | 3 star hotelfrom $133
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Mediocre service and the mattresses are a nightmare!
- Service mediocre, location good
- Great in every way except a/c
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Downtown Quebec City, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- If this is the best hotel in Quebec, that's troublesome...
- Good location/great price
- Fine Hotel near the Old City
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
La Cite, Quebec City | 3 star hotelfrom $149
- Perfect Hotel!!
- So Romantic!
- Wonderful experience!
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Not worth it!
- The Chateau Frontenac never disappoints!
- Five star it was not!
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
District Saint - Raymond - Vanier, Gatineau | 5 star hotelfrom $193
3045 Chemin de la Chapelle, Mont Tremblant | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Great if you can get the View
- Great stay!
- Understated and elegant
181 rue Richelieu, La Malbaie | 4 star hotelfrom $165
La Cite, Quebec City | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- Rude Doorman
- Damaged car while valet parking... still waiting to be paid
- A good choice - if you dont mind walking!
1200 Johnson St., Saint Hyacinthe | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Chomedey, Laval | 3 star hotelfrom $122
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance