Casa Medina Hotel
Photos of Casa Medina Hotel
Historical Traveler Reviews Domus Inn Rome
Orripilante este sitio
Muy bonito el hotel pero el precio comparado con la atencion fue una experiencia que nunca jamas la repitiria aunque me pagaran soy colombiano y no vivo en colobia desde hace cuatro años tenia que venir con unos inversionistas de europa para uno de los negocios que estoy realizando en mi pais, pero la impresion que se llevaron del servicio fue totalmente mala pior parte de mis invitados page alrededor de 3.000 euros por la estadia mia y de mis socios por una semana pero realemnte no volvere a este sitio donde tratan al cliente colombiano como alguien que no tiene categoria segun la administracion del hotal, espero nunca mas volver
Un hotel y un servicio excelentes
Acabamos de pasar los dos primeros días de nuestra luna de miel en este hotel que elegimos basándonos en las buenas críticas que ha obtenido en esta página web y podemos confirmar que se trata de un hotel precioso. Nos alojamos en una de sus suites, no es barato pero está decorado con mucho gusto y el mobiliario es precioso. Lo recomiendo encarecidamente.
Todo muy bien pero un precio excesivo
En base a su categoría, me alojé en este hotel un día por razones de negocios. El hotel es agradable, situado junto a diversos restaurantes. Mi habitación era grande y contaba con una cama cómoda, sin embargo me pareció que el precio era excesivo ya que por casi 175 $ por noche (la más barata) bien podía incluir el desayuno y acceso gratuito a Internet , algo que no ofrecían. La próxima vez probaré otro hotel en Bogota, donde quizás ofrezcan servicios similares por mucho menos precio.
All right but overpriced
Following the ranking, I stayed there for business reasons for one day. The hotel is nice, located adjacent to restaurants, my room was big, nice bed. However, I found it to be too overpriced. For almost 175US$ a nite (the cheapest), it should include breakfast and internet access free of charge, which they do not.
I would try another hotel next time in Bogotá. Probably, they can offer similar service for much less.
Hotel und Service ausgezeichnet
Wir haben nur die ersten beiden Tage unserer Flitterwochen in diesem Hotel verbracht, und zwar auf der Basis der guten Bewertungen auf dieser Website, und wir können bestätigen, dass das Hotel sehr schön ist. Wir hatten eine der Suites, nicht gerade bilig, aber mit wunderschönem Dekor und Möbeln. Sehr empfehlenswert.
Bestes Hotel, das man in Bogota bekommen kann
Perfekte Lage, einen Service wie diesen gibt es sonst nirgendwo. Zimmer sind einfach einzigartig. Wundervolle Erfahrung. J.
Excellent hotel and service
We just spent the first two days of our honeymoon at this hotel, chosen on the strength of the good reviews at this website, and we can confirm that this is a delightful hotel. We were in one of the suites, not cheap but beautifully designed and furnished. Highly recommended.
The best you can get in Bogota.
Perfect Location, you can not get service like this anywhere else. Rooms are just unique. Wonderful experience.
A nearly flawless gem
I have visited this hotel twice in 2005. Located in a commercial center of Bogota, this small hotel is one of the best I have encountered in Latin America. It is also a good choice for business travelers. It has a sister property the Hotel Charleston approximately 10 minutes distant in an upscale urban residential area of the city.
1. Exceptional service from everyone. The staff make extra efforts to anticipate and respond to guest needs. When checking out, we had left a small item in our room. A maid ran into Reception to return it to us before we left the building.
2. Large, well-furnished rooms. The executive suites have working fireplaces with firewood. They also include a fax, flatscreen TV with a wide range of cable TV channels, a CD stereo system and several discs. Wireless internet access is available at a reasonable charge, although the signal strength is low in some of the guest rooms.
My room also had plenty of horizontal space, including a large coffee table, two small desks, and a sideboard, for my business papers and for comfortable working space. It was also large and well-furnished enough for three of us to hold a business meeting with enough room for documents and without someone having to sit on the bed.
3. Good restaurants. The menu selection is somewhat limited, but delivers excellent quality at reasonable prices. There is a charming internal garden area with space heaters for comfort in the evening. Room service is prompt and accurate. There are also several very good restaurants within a five minute walk.
4. Interesting decor. The overall style of the hotel is Spanish colonial, but the contemporary accents in the furniture work very well.
5. Excellent meeting and small conference facilities. On one of my visits, we held business meetings at the hotel. The hotel has several very well-equipped, attractive, and comfortable meeting rooms, supported by attentive and highly responsive service.
6. Excellent but unobtrusive security.
There are two feature of the hotel that might cause problems for some guests.
1. Be prepared for a little hike to your room. The hotel is only four stories high, and many of the guest rooms require a one to two-minute walk, including short flights of stairs, from Reception to the elevator. This inconvenience actually gives the hotel another opportunity to please guests with bellmen who appear to be always available and very happy to handle baggage and packages as soon as you arrive at the hotel's front door.
2. With Bogota's mild year-round climate, the guest rooms do not need to be air conditioned. With the windows closed, they can become uncomfortably warm (24-25 degrees C). Opening the windows produces good air flow and a very comfortable temperature. The early-morning traffic noise (morning traffic begins around 6:00 a.m.) might disturb late sleepers, however.
Great Hotel, Excellents Restaurant nearby. Great Location. Ask for Distrito Restaurant is 1 block from hotel, excellent.
TripAdvisor Reviews Domus Inn Rome
Travel Blogs from Bogota
Ended our beach time luxury with a flight back to Bogota. Did some city and park exploring and Serina went to the planetarium. Bogota is quite striking containing both sky scrapers and a jungle mountain skyline. It was fun lounging back and watching the normal world flex through its daily rhythms. Watched some crazy futsal playing (4 v ...
... They do have Queso Holandese but as this is no Dutch cheese as it should be (it says queso tipo holandese on the package) I buy some yoghurt and a piece of Emmental. Presumably no Emmenthal either, but a firm piece of cheese. Back in the house I meet Indira again. Indira is nice and she has beautiful, gentle eyes. Her TV program has scored extremely high in the viewers polls, which makes her a happy woman. She wants to make the impossible picture of me ...
... loaded up in the hotel van, and arrived at the hotel--Aloft Hotel—at 12:15 AM. It was a new age hotel and of a modern design, and they had a 24 hour restaurant. We wanted to sit someplace quiet, but the only area open was a bar area which was fairly loud with groups of people laughing and talking. We ordered our dinner and asked it to be sent to our room. We were blitzed, but hungry. We ordered baked chicken, roasted baby potatoes and a salad and ...
... protest and vandalism.
We felt relatively safe for the most part, however, you do have to be alert. Heading back to our apartment with William (a colleague's cousin who lives here) one night after dinner, 3 punks were ahead of us, and William warned us not to get in between them. The experience did raise our antennas because we were unaware, but after he warned us we could see how our obliviousness could get us into trouble. ...
... of the elephant. What a great movie. We then have fun in the science museum as we explore, touch and learn about different scientific laws and terms etc. We enjoy some Japanese tea and even get the boys' name written in Japanese. A little more time in the museum and then we head off to the malls food court to eat. El corral, A qdoba knock off, chinese food and calentado fill our bellies and so we are ready for ...