Casa Medina Hotel
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Shuttle bus service
- Room service
- Free High-Speed Internet
Photos of Casa Medina Hotel
Historical Traveler Reviews Casa Medina Hotel Bogota
Orripilante este sitio
Muy bonito el hotel pero el precio comparado con la atencion fue una experiencia que nunca jamas la repitiria aunque me pagaran soy colombiano y no vivo en colobia desde hace cuatro años tenia que venir con unos inversionistas de europa para uno de los negocios que estoy realizando en mi pais, pero la impresion que se llevaron del servicio fue totalmente mala pior parte de mis invitados page alrededor de 3.000 euros por la estadia mia y de mis socios por una semana pero realemnte no volvere a este sitio donde tratan al cliente colombiano como alguien que no tiene categoria segun la administracion del hotal, espero nunca mas volver
Un hotel y un servicio excelentes
Acabamos de pasar los dos primeros días de nuestra luna de miel en este hotel que elegimos basándonos en las buenas críticas que ha obtenido en esta página web y podemos confirmar que se trata de un hotel precioso. Nos alojamos en una de sus suites, no es barato pero está decorado con mucho gusto y el mobiliario es precioso. Lo recomiendo encarecidamente.
Todo muy bien pero un precio excesivo
En base a su categoría, me alojé en este hotel un día por razones de negocios. El hotel es agradable, situado junto a diversos restaurantes. Mi habitación era grande y contaba con una cama cómoda, sin embargo me pareció que el precio era excesivo ya que por casi 175 $ por noche (la más barata) bien podía incluir el desayuno y acceso gratuito a Internet , algo que no ofrecían. La próxima vez probaré otro hotel en Bogota, donde quizás ofrezcan servicios similares por mucho menos precio.
All right but overpriced
Following the ranking, I stayed there for business reasons for one day. The hotel is nice, located adjacent to restaurants, my room was big, nice bed. However, I found it to be too overpriced. For almost 175US$ a nite (the cheapest), it should include breakfast and internet access free of charge, which they do not.
I would try another hotel next time in Bogotá. Probably, they can offer similar service for much less.
Hotel und Service ausgezeichnet
Wir haben nur die ersten beiden Tage unserer Flitterwochen in diesem Hotel verbracht, und zwar auf der Basis der guten Bewertungen auf dieser Website, und wir können bestätigen, dass das Hotel sehr schön ist. Wir hatten eine der Suites, nicht gerade bilig, aber mit wunderschönem Dekor und Möbeln. Sehr empfehlenswert.
Bestes Hotel, das man in Bogota bekommen kann
Perfekte Lage, einen Service wie diesen gibt es sonst nirgendwo. Zimmer sind einfach einzigartig. Wundervolle Erfahrung. J.
Excellent hotel and service
We just spent the first two days of our honeymoon at this hotel, chosen on the strength of the good reviews at this website, and we can confirm that this is a delightful hotel. We were in one of the suites, not cheap but beautifully designed and furnished. Highly recommended.
The best you can get in Bogota.
Perfect Location, you can not get service like this anywhere else. Rooms are just unique. Wonderful experience.
A nearly flawless gem
I have visited this hotel twice in 2005. Located in a commercial center of Bogota, this small hotel is one of the best I have encountered in Latin America. It is also a good choice for business travelers. It has a sister property the Hotel Charleston approximately 10 minutes distant in an upscale urban residential area of the city.
1. Exceptional service from everyone. The staff make extra efforts to anticipate and respond to guest needs. When checking out, we had left a small item in our room. A maid ran into Reception to return it to us before we left the building.
2. Large, well-furnished rooms. The executive suites have working fireplaces with firewood. They also include a fax, flatscreen TV with a wide range of cable TV channels, a CD stereo system and several discs. Wireless internet access is available at a reasonable charge, although the signal strength is low in some of the guest rooms.
My room also had plenty of horizontal space, including a large coffee table, two small desks, and a sideboard, for my business papers and for comfortable working space. It was also large and well-furnished enough for three of us to hold a business meeting with enough room for documents and without someone having to sit on the bed.
3. Good restaurants. The menu selection is somewhat limited, but delivers excellent quality at reasonable prices. There is a charming internal garden area with space heaters for comfort in the evening. Room service is prompt and accurate. There are also several very good restaurants within a five minute walk.
4. Interesting decor. The overall style of the hotel is Spanish colonial, but the contemporary accents in the furniture work very well.
5. Excellent meeting and small conference facilities. On one of my visits, we held business meetings at the hotel. The hotel has several very well-equipped, attractive, and comfortable meeting rooms, supported by attentive and highly responsive service.
6. Excellent but unobtrusive security.
There are two feature of the hotel that might cause problems for some guests.
1. Be prepared for a little hike to your room. The hotel is only four stories high, and many of the guest rooms require a one to two-minute walk, including short flights of stairs, from Reception to the elevator. This inconvenience actually gives the hotel another opportunity to please guests with bellmen who appear to be always available and very happy to handle baggage and packages as soon as you arrive at the hotel's front door.
2. With Bogota's mild year-round climate, the guest rooms do not need to be air conditioned. With the windows closed, they can become uncomfortably warm (24-25 degrees C). Opening the windows produces good air flow and a very comfortable temperature. The early-morning traffic noise (morning traffic begins around 6:00 a.m.) might disturb late sleepers, however.
Great Hotel, Excellents Restaurant nearby. Great Location. Ask for Distrito Restaurant is 1 block from hotel, excellent.
TripAdvisor Reviews Casa Medina Hotel Bogota
Travel Blogs from Bogota
... west of Colombia close to the border withPanama and is a park with forest and hills with an extremely rich and biological diverse ecosystem found within the park. Many endangered species of flora and fauna call this park home.Malpelo Fauna and Flora SanctuaryMalpelo Island and the surrounding marine environment are located ...
... by Santa Marta - where I had just come from this morning! And most dated around 700 - 1,200. That makes them incredibly old. And they are incredibly detailed. Animals, jewellery, masks, statues. So much. Some worn by shamans, some by women, others by normal people, some for ceremony's and others as offerings to gods. Frogs, bats, Jaguars, birds, just so much!! I hate museums. But this was so cool!! So much gold and such amazing shapes! After leaving the museum, it began ...
One of their family friends gave me a ride to the airport, a little cheaper than getting a taxi, so that was nice. I arrived there two hours before my flight got checked in no problem. I was a bit nervous about going through immigration to leave because I’d read somewhere that if you have dual nationality you can run into some problems. The article said they may ask you to prove that you ...
... Spanish period of colonization a conservative figure of 8 million indigenous peoples were wiped out through warfare and disease,but many scholars believe it runs into the tens of millions.
It is ironic that one of the chief reasons we as tourists come to South America is to take pictures of slave built colonial buildings, their beautiful pastel colours and rusty orange tiled roofs fashioned over the thighs of the slaves themselves, but I daresay that very few ...
... to take waterproof jackets, and decide we'll be back before 2pm, so hopefully we should be okay. And it's a beautifully sunny morning. Oh how foolish we would later find ourselves to be. We meet up with Fernando at Bogota Travel Tours who's taking our Bogota City bike ride today. I think this guy is on the magic white powder. He's far too enthusiastic in the morning. But he does make the tour quite entertaining. We're made late by two Americans, and set off half ...