TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Capri Dublin
Travel Blogs from Dublin
... home until it continues "...and passenger Ms Elizabeth Clinton (sic) please report to ground staff to expedite their short transfer to their onward flight to Dublin".
Bush and Clinton are confused - short, yes but the travel agent had assured us that 50 minutes within the one terminal was acceptable. And our bags were already checked through...
By the time we enlist Heathrow staff to bludgeon our way through Customs ...
When we returned to our cabin after dinner last night, we learned some disappointing news:
1. The port of Dublin severely limits electronic communication for cruise ships . This means no sattelite TV in the cabins and NO INTERNET!
2. Because of rough seas and high winds in the Irish Sea and the English Channel, two ports would be cancelled (Holyhead, Wales and Guernsey); we would now have a second day in Dublin.
... was crowded - lots of Spanish schookids, and lots of languages being spoken around us. We finally made it to the room which displayed the Book of Kells (and the Book of Armagh) - complete with serious looking guard watching over the priceless treasures. The thing which struck me was the minuteness of the accompanying illustrated "knot-work", something that you don't consider when examining 3 metre high bright panels in ...
... and knowledge so it was cool to think of the differences the U.S. and Ireland have. We returned for relaxation and dinner. After dinner we caught the Luas and made our way to the River Liffey. We stopped at the Temple Bar and Cobblestone. There was live music and we took a lot of pictures. Tomorrow is another day of lectures and a bus ...
... pub & Jeff ordered his first whiskey of the trip, me, boring old c******nay. Was enjoying the pub scene until they put on soccer, how boring! Time to go to dinner, along the way we ran into a statue of Molly Malone, she is carrying a wheel barrel of her cockles & mussels, I really do not know if she is fictitious or real? Had a wonderful dinner at Gogarty's on the third floor, it was fabulous! Raw oysters with a vinegar & shallot sauce, pot ...
Other places to stay in Dublin
Northside, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Perfect -- simple, clean, affordable. Great location
- Great Hotel
- Very good. location perfect
Northside, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- A good choice for it's price range
- Previous Harsh Reviews not quite true
Trinity College, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Fantastic hotel
- Great weekend!!
- Fantastic value
Ballsbridge, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- One price is great, even during concerts!
- Excellent Hotel-Great Value
- Nice Hotel in a Quiet Neighborhood
Rotunda, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Would stay there again!
- It's only OK
Ballsbridge, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- Nice overall
- Loved the Burlington
- Top class hotel for great prices
Pembroke West, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Good value for money
- Good for the price, short on charm
- Good service but really needs a refurb
Northside, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- GOOD HOTEL
- Don't even consider it....
- Gresham Hotel
Liberties, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Great time was had by all
- Good Location/Average Hotel
- Not Great
Naas Road, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $68
North Inner City, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice Stay
- Thumbs Up.
South-East Inner City, Dublin | 5 star hotelfrom $277
- Nice touches at the Wesbury
- Very friendly staff
- Overpriced and Overrated
Trinity College, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $129
- Great value hotel
- OK- but nothing special
- Great weekend spot
North Inner City, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $77
- Great rooms, cold reception
- Great 'new' hotel
- Not impressed.
Naas Road, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Not what was expected
- Great refurb
- Awful hotel
Dublin Airport, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Great airport hotel
- Good Airport Hotel
Liberties, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- Location and room ok, but service rather poor
- Happy With the Ashling
- Not the Best West
Liberties, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $196
Northwood Park Santry Demesne, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Spot-on, well-above average Airport Hotel
- Top Class Airport Hotel
- Good hotel but......
Pembroke East, Dublin | 5 star hotelfrom $248
- Excellent, world-class service
- Almost perfect
- Corporate ambiance and spotty service
Artane - Whitehall, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $80
- Pleasantly Supprised
- Great choice
- Stay Away
Dublin Airport, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Poor reviews unjustified
- Definitely not a Four Star accomodation
Mansion House, Dublin | 5 star hotelfrom $273
- Superior Shelbourne
- Fabulous Shelbourne
- Excellence in Dublin
South-East Inner City, Dublin | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Great location, good restaurant
- Trinity Capital Hotel, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Central in Dublin
North Inner City, Dublin | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- A home away from home in Dublin!
- Excellent hotel
- Very nice room