No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Quito
Baths of Papallacta The bus left us on a dark street sometime after midnight. Having just come from the jungle, the cold hit us hard. Papallacta was at an elevation of about 3300m (10,800 feet) and it was raining lightly. We were in front of the Hostal el Viajero, a cheap place to stay for the night. The building appeared to be dead, but after a …
The room is a bit noisier as it looks out on the main street but that's why god made earplugs!
I decided lunch wasn't really necessary due to the extravagant breakfast and popped back upstairs to my new room to admire my photos. Whilst we were by ...
... is very ornate. Every square inch is delicately carved in stone. The interior is carved and every surface is covered in gold! (sadly, no photos allowed inside)
2. Why do some places not allow photos (maybe so you have to buy the poor quality postcards or book as a memento?) and others, such as the Archaeological Museum, which has artifacts dated to be 3500+ years old allows photos with no flash?
3. The city of Quito is settled in the mountains. Lots of oneway streets and ups ...
... recommend it…. besides we are holding out for the Otavalo market on Saturday. It is getting late and time to start the journey back to the hostel. We get back on the bus and the girls opt for the fast route… this entails a 10 minute walk down a very steep roadway… which under normal circumstances we wouldn’t mind, but we are definitely having issues with the altitude. ...
... to get some acclimatisation in and were fairly well equipped compared to the others. After some hairy climbing over rocks and trudging uphill through a tough scree sand section in the fog with accompanying hailstones, we were close to the top. Unfortunately the end of the sand meant more scrambling over rocks and at this point I was so terrified that I was going to fall to my death that I was frozen to the spot, crying hysterically into my glove!! So we turned around ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Bonaventure Quito
Other places to stay in Quito
12 de Octubre 1820 Ave. & Luis Cordero Street, Quito | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Good overall hotel
- Great hotel
- Excellent hotel !!!!!!!!!!
Avenida Amazonas N19-14 y Patria, Quito | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Avoid the unhelpful check-in staff
- A good 4 star hotel but too far from the action.
- En el centro del centro cultural
Av. Orellana 1172 y Amazonas, Quito | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- Luxurious but hectic
- Terrific JW Marriott
- Excellent place to start and end an Ecuador trip
Gonzalez Suarez N27 142, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $93
- Buen hotel
- Humo de los motores diesel
- Good choice for moderate budget
Avda. Naciones Unidas Y Republica, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $148
Avenida Orellana N6-54, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $137
Roca 653 And Amazonas Ave , Quito | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Sehr gutes Hotel
- Very good hotel
- Solid Hotel with Great Service
12 de Octubre Ave. and Cordero 444 St, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Shyris 1757 Y Naciones Unidas, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $108
Av. Republica de El Salvador N34-377, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Excelent vallue 4 star hotel
- Ein 4-Sterne Hotel, das sein Geld ist
- Gutes Hotel aber kein Internetanschluss
Alemania E5 -103 y La Republica Avenue, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $109
Av. 6 de Diciembre N34-120 , Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Foch E6-12 y Amazonas, Quito | 4 star hotelfrom $88
Calle Almagro 822, Quito | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Uno stupendo hotel ecuadoriano
- Wonderful Local Hotel
- Ausgezeichnetes Personal und Unterkünfte
Cordero 1342 & Ave. Amazonas, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $90
- Hôtel de bonne qualité et bien situé.
- Bel hôtel, très bon petit déjeuner, bon emplacement
President Wilson E8-22 & Avenida 6 De Diciembre, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $87
Luis Cordero E5-48 (1187) y Reina Victoria, Quito | Hotelfrom $22
Av Republica de El Salvador, Quito | 5 star hotelfrom $162
Av. Diego de Almagro 1245 & Av. Orellana, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $76
Joaquin Pinto 4E-150 y Cordero , Quito | Hotelfrom $39
Calle Garcia Moreno N6-52, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- Really liked Hotel Patio Andaluz
- Charming but no spa!!
- Charming hotel...BUT
Luis Cordero 1342 y Amazonas, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $96
Queseras del Medio, Quito | 3 star hotelfrom $86