Beta Hotel Balkon Harkany
Travel Blogs from Harkány
... patrons. What gives?
I found a large mall with a large electronics store. We thought about getting another blender, but the cheap one was a tad too big. Suffice it to say we are recharging some batteries here. We did find a great place for lunch later. And after a few purchases, we were almost out of our Forints. We try to limit our credit and debit card transactions, so when we're leaving a ...
... century.the museum had several working models on display as well as many of his drawings. This evening we had a wonderful Hungarian meal in a little place off the beaten path. We only have one full day left and tomorrow we will be doing a tour with a private ...
... used to as I hauled my ever expanding body up on to the thankfully cushy seat.
After safely negotiating the city streets we found ourselves riding along a dike towards a protected wilderness area, Duna-Drava National Park. This flat expanse is regularly flooded by the fluctuating levels of the Danube which makes it a prime nesting site for water birds, most notably the White-tailed Eagle and the Black Stork. Our destination was the village ...
... a terrible job stamping my passport, I hope that doesn't cause issues later.
4) When I arrived in Novi Sad, I tried to take out some Dinar (because local currency is usually a good thing to have) but since (I'm assuming this is why) I took out so much Croatian money, I was having a lot of trouble getting the ATM to give me money. I ended up getting 5000 Dinar, which is ~$66. Good enough I guess.
5) The hostel in Novi Sad is quite nice... and I'm the only one here :(
... in this car! My favourite, and almost lucky cap! It was exactly as described by psychologists, five tragic steps:
1. Negation („That has just not happened!”)
2. Anger („****! You have to bidding me!”)
3. Bargaining („Ok, stay calm, maybe I can find this car. There’s only 40.000 people in this town…”)
4. Depression („This sucks! And it’s getting colder…”)