No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Atol Prague
Travel Blogs from Prague
... may not sound appealing, remember very few things here in Prague are similar to their distant relatives in the states. The evening isn't complete without a return to Old Town. As the hotel is well situated, we made a late evening return to soak in the street entertainment, the late night food carts and music that breathes life into Prague. The food carts rely on cash only and small bills with change is preferred. A Pilsner and kielbasa for less than $5 ...
... It was a little bit of a gimikie place, but it was pretty cool though. The train stopped right beside our table and we unloaded our drinks from it. Food was pretty tasty actually, and was pretty well priced so the dinner only cost us about $50 Aussie with 2 big beers and 3 mains (gaza was hungry) lol!! Afterwards Evan and Alanna decided to head back to the hotel for an early night (it was 8pm) and we decided to blow the rest of our ...
... film, 'As Good As It Gets', regardless of whether we wanted to (which most of us didn't) and which didn't finish until we pulled up at our hotel. It would have been nice to have had some commentary about what we were seeing as we drove in. Where are you, Patrick? Arrived at Prague Imperial Hotel at 5.45 and have to meet Balazs at 6.30 for him to show us where in the city we are. Think ...
... they run so efficient and often. Walked up Wenceslas square, up the hill and then you look down the street, this is where the people gathered to overthrow communism. Hundreds of thousands had demonstrated in this square.
Thurs. June 5
Stay in neighbourhood day. Took tram to Florenc about 3 stops away and started at the Prague museum. Best thing there was the Langweil model of Prague, made of paper, with all the colours still in tact---did it back in ...
Some tips I picked up on my road trip to Prague
1) Souvenirs prices are in Czech crowns and REALLY reasonably priced. We bought a pen, metal flip top lighter, magnet, boxes of Prague matches, and a post card and spent 249 crowns or roughly 9 euros!
2) If you are driving your own car (or a rental) in Prague apparently there is a rule that at 3pm you must turn your headlights on...even ...
Other places to stay in Prague
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $121
Praha 9, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $56
- Great hotel, great price
- Great hotel
- Hotel OK, shame about the location
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great hotel
- A Huge Dissapointment
- Well worth the extra journey
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Solid 4 star
- A Good Choice
- A Very Pleasant Surprise
Praha 9, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $76
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Lovely Hotel
- Great location out of city centre
- Fantastic, good value, great standard hotel
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Pleased with our choice.
- Nice but not near the city center
- Great hotel
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Excellent Staff
- Great staff, great location.
- Fantastic hotel, Great Location
Praha 8, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Praha 8, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $114
- A 5 Nights' family holiday - smashing!!
- Lovely hotel
- Breathtaking Atrium, Irritating Corridor Music (sorry so wordy, summary at end!)
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $75
- Pleasantly Surprised.. :)
- 1st class
Praha 3, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $73
- Not All That
- Super! An outstanding hotel in a sublime area.
- Standard, edge of town Novotel
Praha 1, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Had a great stay...
- Pleased with the pyramida
- A Great hotel with easy access
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Not your typical Holiday Inn
- Royal treatment at sensible prices
- Superb Hotel!!
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $48
Tlalpan Sur/South, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $50
Praha 1, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Great price & location
- Had problems..Very good location
- Great hotel
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- What a pleasant surprise
- Most hip hotel so far...
Praha 2, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $438
- Outstanding Hotel
- Perfect in Every Way
- Ultimate luxury
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel!
- Perfect for a short break
- Wow! What a fantastic hotel!!!
Praha 10, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $44
- Nice clean Hotel
- No Bedbugs
- A pleasant surprise in Prague
Praha 7, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $53
Praha 8, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Praha 11, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Great, but be careful
- Great trip, but hotels a bit far from city
- Cheap and Clean for student travelling in Prague!