Hotel Athens Connection
Travel Blogs from Athens
TIP: It is worth paying the few extra to get a room with a view on the upper floors.
THE OVERALL IMPRESSION: The stay might have been short but it impressed me. Unique for long or short stays, for shopping, sight-seeing, and business trips. It is a steady value and repeaters notice how it gets better year after year. Thanks for the great hospitality, keep the good work up guys …you are all ...
... with several café bars and restaurants. It is also so close to Monastiraki, Psiri and Plaka. In short, it offers the Best Base for exploring all the city's attractions and highlights.
AMBIENCE: Entrance is from the side-street, and upon entering the building you do feel a pleasant and welcoming atmosphere.
ROOM: My room #230 was impeccably clean and spacious, and although it lacked a balcony and view yet it did not bother me ...
After a very nice Greek buffet breakfast,
we walked to Larissa station where we had to get the train on Monday morning.
It was quite easy to find, it’s always easier when you have no luggage and no
... theatre still has concerts and plays still performed in it to this day. This theatre was like no other! The first thing I saw when I got there was a performance of an old Shakespeare play. The tour guide said even though this historical attraction is so old, people choose to still organise theatre presentations and perform there in front of audience because of the incredible atmosphere and connects to the past. This tour was definitely ...
... due to catch an overnight ferry to Greece, then drive to Athens where we will be staying for one night. I don't remember the names of the port towns, frankly, I don't care. We are made to wait ages for the ferry to be loaded, it was inaccurately named Super Fast XI. Pretty cool name, as it happens that's what they mockingly called me in primary school after I lost every race in the school carnival by an average time of eleven seconds. I inform the port authority that the ...
Other places to stay in Athens
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $106
- Awful Service, Average Hotel
- Great base for Athens
Neos Kosmos, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $139
- Wonderful Hotel - an oasis of calm compared to the heat and chaos of the city
- Very Nice Place
- The most immaculate hotel ever
1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $163
- Best in Athens
- One word: Superb
????? 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Horrible rooms and breakfast
- Good location, Small clean rooms
- Nice Value
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice, but......
- AWESOME stay
- Location, location, location
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Rich Opulence Details
- The Absolute Best!
Παλαιού Φαλήρου, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $103
- A Cruise/Conference Hotel
- Big Hotel
- Good Hotel, Nice breakfast and toiletteries
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $159
- This hotel is super, and I know what I talk about
- Greco Imperial OK, No local flavor
- Dissapointed-definetely not a 5 star hotel.
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Convenient location next to the Metro
- Want a rooftop pool in Athens?
- Great place to stay
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Enjoyed the stay
- Great Rooftop Pool
- Una maravilla de piscina
Makriyanni, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- 3 blocks from acropolis--great location
- Best Part of this hotel was the bartender, Fotis
- Close to Acropolis, but average hotel
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $104
Kolonaki, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Would not stay here again
- Oh what a hill...
- Good location in Athens, nice 4/5* hotel
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Enjoyed my stay....
- Quite Impressed! Really Enjoyed Our Stay
- There is no rooftop pool!!
Αθήνα 6, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $46
Omonia Square, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $68
- Arachnophopbes beware
- Was very pleasantly surprised
- Dorian was good
Omonia Square, Athens | 3 star hotelfrom $52
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Terrible Hotel
- The Worst Customer Service EVER!
- No es un cinco estrellas
Syntagma Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $116
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $166
- Excellant hotel
- Great Value and Wonderful Location
- Incredibly Perfect Location - Luxurious & Fun
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $53
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Loved this Hip Hotel
- Fresh attitude
- Great for the price