Hotel Astrid Royal
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Astrid Royal Paris
Travel Blogs from Paris
... were great and can't wait to show them to my sister, family, and friends when they come and visit! Of course I miss my family, pets, friends, and all the comforts of home, but I am really soo glad to be here. Walking by the Eiffel Tower after class just makes it all feel so surreal and wonderful. I have to say though I definitely miss Mexican food. I tried "Mexican food" here and it was terrible. Let's just say never make a quesadilla out of French cheeses.
... Grandpa. I can't believe I'm here! Back down the elevator to the 2nd floor then a walk down all the stairs to the first floor. Time to eat at the 58 floor. Great seats nice food and wine. A photo shoot kicked off outside and it caused quite a flutter with the staff all trying to work out who she was. No idea! One final lap around the first floor of the tower walking I the glass windows. I was peeing ...
... and they used the signature paper to cover her wallet and steal the money from it.
* the shell and ball game - they tried hard to get me to play, with planted players in the crowd.
* I met a canadian who got pickpocketed when someone dropped some glasses at his feet and then tugged on his pants as an accompliace was taking his wallet.
* guys selling eiffel tower key chains for 10 for 1 euro - I'm not sure if this is a scam ...
... seem to be made of glass. There are Bible stories--mostly from the Old Testament and the life of Christ depicted in the stained glass.
We took a break for awhile this afternoon before going to dinner. We had arranged to go to the home of a Parisian couple this evening. We had a wonderful dinner and even better conversation. We can now say we have friends who live in Paris. It was a great ...
... and Galerie Lefayette. It was so crowded!! I am sure half of Europe was in the shops! Claire looked at the watches and then we went for coffee on the top floor but it was not enjoyable.....too many people,, So we walked along Blvd Hausmann to Parc Monceau and Museum Nissim Comando which is part of the Louvre Decorative..... the family is a branch that is from The Hare with the Golden Eyes. Very interesting ...
Other places to stay in Paris
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Very impressed
- Just ok
- Fabulous stay
Opéra, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $421
- Among the best location in Paris
- Wonderful Stay at IC Grand Paris
- Good Base to See Paris
14 Rue du Theatre , Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $165
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Just Fine
- Nice, clean, new, decent location
- Loved This Place
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $287
- Another great stay at an International Hilton
- Great for Families
- Loved it!
Batignolles-Monceau, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Never ever going back
- Yes we would go back there
- Paris getting it right
Louvre, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $420
- Agree with the mediocre assessment
- Wonderful Location!!!
- Location! Location! Location!
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $156
Pigalle, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $317
- Great Location in a wonderful city
- Good and bad points
- Lovely hotel convenient to shopping
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $209
Luxembourg, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Lots of work to be done
- Lovely Springtime in Paris
- Sooooo under rated!
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $362
- Really quite nice
- The nightmare Hilton
- New Hilton Great Inside
Parc Monceau, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Surely the Best Hotel View in Paris?
- Terrible Service spoiled a good location
- A disappointing stay
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Cant beat this top hotel
- Great Location and service!
- Just OK
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Good hotel
- Great Location and Close to the Metro Line: Average for a 4 Star
- Ok hotel
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $238
- Good Location
- Ask for a room facing the street
- Not a 4 star hotel
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $204
- Good Times in Paris
- Very nice
- Very nice
Observatoire, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Okay, but not great
- Decent 4*
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $133
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Other Guests Noisy, Family Got No Sleep
- Lovely hotel
- Small,but clean and friendly
Louvre/Opera, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- Noisy, stuffy.Avoid
- Good Hotel and Excellent Location
- Not even close to 4 star
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $207
- Nice place
- Good location
- A taste of France
Georges Pompidou, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Gare du Nord, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $156
Pigalle, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $390
- Enjoyed the stay
- Decent Hotel, Great Location
- Not a 5 Star hotel!!!
Entrepôt, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $159