Hotel Asia Langkawi
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- High-speed internet in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- High-speed internet in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Asia Langkawi
Travel Blogs from Langkawi
... up to the Rainbow Lodge where I've stayed before.
Scarboro' Fridays was fun although only a few friends are around at the minute but it's good to catch up with friends Phil and Jeff and hang out on my favorite beach in Langkawi. As per usual we took a run over to Rafii's Bar and I was again pleased to meet up with my friend Luan and her family, Gie, Nicky and the girls from Little ...
... on the floor of the forward compartment was actually pooled sweat. Welcome to boat work in the tropics! One particularly nasty fix was a salt water leak from the cooling elbow at the back of the starboard engine. After replacing the gaskets didn’t fix the problem, I realized that the elbow itself actually had a hairline fracture in it and would need to be welded. Since we are in a marina on an island well offshore of the main Langkawi island, this meant a trip to town ...
1. Transient feeling; not being ‘grounded’ and meeting people only for a short time. Very hard to ‘get to know’ people and establish somewhat ‘normal’ relationships with them as you are usually only at anchor for 1 or 2 nights.
2. Bleeding cash; been well above our intended budget so far, but March has been better than February and the big ‘spends’ now seem behind us. Hopefully the bleeding ...
... sunami, poor Tibetan refugees, homeless people living along the Ganges River, Buddhist monks, Yoga gurus,and young and old backpackers from all over the world. Everyone has a story to tell and the more they possess, the less happy they are so its obvious that we need to live more simple lives and enjoy what we have at the moment and stop thinking that we always need more and more.
As you can imagine,the longer we are away, the more we miss our family ...
... br> Chinese food down the road.
After some Dim Sum it was foot reflexology time.
The local place i go is great, cheap as chips and it's Chinese massage rather than Thai
so you don't feel broken afterwards. :)
I miss my English VW Lupo, I hope its holding up well in the winter cold and rain?