Travel Blogs from Montreal
... of fun, but we didn't join in. Lots of families and dogs were out enjoying the snow and fresh air.
Took the subway into town to the famous Underground City. It took us a while to get our bearings, as it is huge - over 12 sq km. Lots of shops and restaurants. We'll definitely go back. The subway carriages have rubber wheels, which give a smoother and quieter ride.
... the sea. I spend some time here, as the small chapel is light and airy containing numerous works of art dedicated to the Virgin Mary and a place of pilgrimage.
A museum in back allows you to climb the tower, with wonderful views across the St. Laurence river. Being such a fine day, I opted to continue my walk to the Bonsecours Market and the Old Quays. By now I was getting tired and hungry, but I held on to climb the old ...
... vor Glueck und Melancholie und einfach dem Bewusstsein, was fuer ein wunderbaren, unbeschreibliches Leben ich fuehre.
Die Musik hat mich an das Zusammenleben mit Michi erinnert. An die vielen Stunden, in denen ich mich mit geschlossenen Augen neben ihm liegend in seinen Melodien verloren habe und die Realitaet und der Alltag in seiner Musik untergegangen ist.
Montreal hat mich in eine neue, aber bekannte Welt gefuehrt, mich jede Minute gefordert und ...
My bike is meant to be ready today but I haven't heard from the garage. I give them a call and find out that they haven't started on it yet and it won't be ready until Monday at the earliest. I haven't moved for almost a week and while Montreal is a great city, my feat are getting itchy. I cancel the service but ...
... br> the museum, we were all, once again, quite hungry. But the restaurant we
googled, upon further review in person, appeared too divey to accommodate us,
at least for dinner. So we traipsed the streets, finding venue after venue that
offered far too expensive meals after our earlier extravaganza. With
frustration reaching an all-time high for the trip, we finally dove into a
high-class pizza place, where I had escargots for ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!