No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... and very muggy so we escaped the heat after purchasing our tickets and had lunch in an air conditioned café across the street. After lunch it was still hot and muggy so it was possibly the worst day to do the bus tour but we did it anyway hoping the breeze on the top of the bus would cool us down. The tour was pretty good and I did see a few more areas we hadn’t seen before. We did learn a bit more about the city too like the fact that it has 32 kms of ...
... family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">Departure date: 23/05/13
What was great: Our location, the city in general, cycling round the F1 track
What was not great: The water problems
So in the end, I have not slept more than two days in a row in one bed, and have undergone a huge amount of cultures and changes within four weeks. I am staying close to my bed, and it is snowing lovingly in Montreal.
Here are the stats:
Kilometres travelled: 26,301
Number of countries touched ground: 11
Canada, France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, UAE, India, Netherlands
... for our boarding call, which I think I might've just heard...Here begins another awesome journey into the (somewhat) unknown. I love a good adventure, don't you? For some reason I thought this year's trip was taking forever to get here, and yet, here we are, back at Trudeau Airport, and getting reading to jet off again. Hope you'll come along for the journey with us again - here's to an exciting and fun-filled two weeks!
... To the north we can see Ile Saint-Helene, with the transparent spherical Biosphere, the steel vintage style Pont Jacques Cartier and the proliferation of roller coasters. We get some good photos back to Vieux-Montreal, before walking into the historic area at Rue de la Commune, where we see a classic dog-walker, and some very well preserved buildings before heading back to the Notre Dame Cathedral, and on to China Town. We can’t decide on ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $114
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $179
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $92
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $151
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $121
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!