TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Alysia Athens
Travel Blogs from Athens
Sassy says -
Today we went to the Acropolis and the new Acropolis museum. It was wonderful and mystical. the walk up the mountain was also pretty fun because I didn't take the stairs!
Then we went back to the hotel and went in the jacuzzi. I met a girl from Toronto who loved Greek ...
... were obviously exceptions in almost every category, but the above sums up our experience pretty well.
Individual thoughts on Scotland and returning to Scotland.
I'm mixed in my feelings on returning to Scotland. I had a great time in Edinburgh and would definitely like to visit Glasgow. I would also like to see St. Andrews and the fringes of Scotland, such as some of the isles that take a while to get to (or are only accessible by a 1x / day ...
... with a skeleton second story sitting sadly on top. A number of people had told us that Athens is not worth visiting so we were not expecting much. There is a lot of traffic and more graffiti than we've seen anywhere, but when you look past that the city is absolutely beautiful with trees and gardens everywhere - and of course the Acropolis and other ancient sites.) When we returned to our hotel there was still time to walk around and have a bit of a look. We're staying in ...
... runs for miles in every direction, and like the area where I'm staying the place is covered in graffiti. I like this of course, but it's confirmed my suspicion that there's no real need to stray too far from where I've been staying.
That was pretty much my day. I'm feeling a little run down, so I'm glad to be getting my own room for two nights in Cairo. I'll need the chance to recharge so ...
... straight from bus, shared Noma's Fresh salad, Kenny Lava burger, me Santorini pizza, watched Parenthood
Watched Into the Wild, ate leftover pizza, packed, back ...
Other places to stay in Athens
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $106
- Awful Service, Average Hotel
- Great base for Athens
Neos Kosmos, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $139
- Wonderful Hotel - an oasis of calm compared to the heat and chaos of the city
- Very Nice Place
- The most immaculate hotel ever
1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $163
- Best in Athens
- One word: Superb
????? 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Horrible rooms and breakfast
- Good location, Small clean rooms
- Nice Value
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice, but......
- AWESOME stay
- Location, location, location
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Rich Opulence Details
- The Absolute Best!
Παλαιού Φαλήρου, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $103
- A Cruise/Conference Hotel
- Big Hotel
- Good Hotel, Nice breakfast and toiletteries
Circle - IX, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $12
- This hotel is super, and I know what I talk about
- Greco Imperial OK, No local flavor
- Dissapointed-definetely not a 5 star hotel.
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Convenient location next to the Metro
- Want a rooftop pool in Athens?
- Great place to stay
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Enjoyed the stay
- Great Rooftop Pool
- Una maravilla de piscina
Makriyanni, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- 3 blocks from acropolis--great location
- Best Part of this hotel was the bartender, Fotis
- Close to Acropolis, but average hotel
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $104
Kolonaki, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Would not stay here again
- Oh what a hill...
- Good location in Athens, nice 4/5* hotel
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Enjoyed my stay....
- Quite Impressed! Really Enjoyed Our Stay
- There is no rooftop pool!!
Αθήνα 6, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $46
Omonia Square, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $68
- Arachnophopbes beware
- Was very pleasantly surprised
- Dorian was good
Omonia Square, Athens | 3 star hotelfrom $52
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Terrible Hotel
- The Worst Customer Service EVER!
- No es un cinco estrellas
Syntagma Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $116
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $166
- Excellant hotel
- Great Value and Wonderful Location
- Incredibly Perfect Location - Luxurious & Fun
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $53
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Loved this Hip Hotel
- Fresh attitude
- Great for the price