TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Alysia Athens
Travel Blogs from Athens
... up, walked about looking for place, chose Meze 2, Dako starter - good, salad - was alright, Kenny got really scary fully intact fish, cats stalking about, creeped me out, freaked out, left ASAP, had cheese tummies, started Spectacular Now
... We went mad and bought one of the decorations for Dream Catcher, it will look nice on our tree next year. We had lunch in a nice cafe and as the rain was now persistent we headed to the metro station and caught the tube back to the bus, which was waiting at the stop. Back at the campsite we spent the rest of the afternoon and evening catching up on administrative jobs and making some e cards to ...
... of the evening. One worked for a space company and the other was a bird watcher (they're following me around) who changed his plans that evening to fly to South Korea after I told him what sort of life he would expect there. This four nights in Athens (or five?) blur a little but basically I was loving life in the capital. I visited a few more of the archeological sites, sifted through the archeological museum, roomed with a NZer called Clare and scaled a hill ...
... every human rights convention, is reduced to this:
"Truly, Socrates, you have boggled me so completely that I would rather have a family of cicadas implanted directly into my ears than listen to any more of your diabolical questioning. I am ready to admit to anything you may say about cicadas, or any other grasshopper-like insect, if only you will desist."
And Socrates smiles and moves on to his next victim, and eventually they poison ...
... As it was late we weren't able to enter but we saw it all lit up at night which was beautiful. I will admit the region where we were staying wasn't that nice but we found an amazing fresh food market around the corner before we left with fresh fruit and veg, fish, spices and ...
Other places to stay in Athens
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $106
- Awful Service, Average Hotel
- Great base for Athens
Neos Kosmos, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $139
- Wonderful Hotel - an oasis of calm compared to the heat and chaos of the city
- Very Nice Place
- The most immaculate hotel ever
1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $163
- Best in Athens
- One word: Superb
????? 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Horrible rooms and breakfast
- Good location, Small clean rooms
- Nice Value
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Αθήνα 2, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice, but......
- AWESOME stay
- Location, location, location
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Rich Opulence Details
- The Absolute Best!
Παλαιού Φαλήρου, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $103
- A Cruise/Conference Hotel
- Big Hotel
- Good Hotel, Nice breakfast and toiletteries
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $159
- This hotel is super, and I know what I talk about
- Greco Imperial OK, No local flavor
- Dissapointed-definetely not a 5 star hotel.
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Convenient location next to the Metro
- Want a rooftop pool in Athens?
- Great place to stay
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Ζωγράφου, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Enjoyed the stay
- Great Rooftop Pool
- Una maravilla de piscina
Makriyanni, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- 3 blocks from acropolis--great location
- Best Part of this hotel was the bartender, Fotis
- Close to Acropolis, but average hotel
Αθήνα 7, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $104
Kolonaki, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Would not stay here again
- Oh what a hill...
- Good location in Athens, nice 4/5* hotel
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Enjoyed my stay....
- Quite Impressed! Really Enjoyed Our Stay
- There is no rooftop pool!!
Αθήνα 6, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $46
Omonia Square, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $68
- Arachnophopbes beware
- Was very pleasantly surprised
- Dorian was good
Omonia Square, Athens | 3 star hotelfrom $52
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Terrible Hotel
- The Worst Customer Service EVER!
- No es un cinco estrellas
Syntagma Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $134
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $116
Syntagma Square, Athens | 5 star hotelfrom $166
- Excellant hotel
- Great Value and Wonderful Location
- Incredibly Perfect Location - Luxurious & Fun
Αθήνα 1, Athens | 2 star hotelfrom $53
Omonia Square, Athens | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Loved this Hip Hotel
- Fresh attitude
- Great for the price