No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
Today we were joined by Zia Maria and decided to head to the Camden Markets to try to land a bargain. We caught the tube then walked along the Camden Lock to the markets themselves. The area around the lock is undergoing a bit of modernisation and reminds me of what Port Adelaide could have become if it had been done properly. It's still in its early stages yet, but it's a very cool place to ...
... Whereas there are reasonably priced five star inns there is also an
abundance of other extremely luxurious ones, which only the royal family and
presidents can afford. Nevertheless, if you comprise this opportunity and you wish
for a luxurious vacation, then you have the opportunity to expend your time in
various five as well as six star private hotels and villas. However, because of
... and have a blast. Then this the right place to get going with. The nightlife here is exhilarating and active. There are innumerable nightclubs, pubs, discos and much more that will make your night's one of the finest. During the night the entire city glows with lights added to them, this is the best part to a have a look at.If you are an art love and have an interest in getting some knowledge about past of this city then you will surely get what you want. There ...
... have to pay a few pounds.
So back out and we managed to find the river walk along the Thames after a few false starts. Past Hay's Galleria and the cool City Hall along the Thames to Tower Bridge. By now the sun is shining nice and bright and strong. Over the Tower Bridge to the Tower of London for our first peek at the amazing Poppy installation they are doing to commemorate 100 years since the ...
... had left for home the day before.
Gabbie and Robert Sansone are still sleeping at The Premiere Inn, while Taylor is also there resting comfortably waiting for Jill to arrive. We have arranged for Jill to check right in to Taylor's room.
My Free wifi will be leaving me soon, so I bid you all adieu from London and talk to you soon from Dubin.
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience