No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... part of what most of us consider "London".
We walked through narrow back alleys, saw a church that began as a Roman temple, learned about the 'lost' Fleet River that is now just a conduit below present day Fleet Street, the old newspaper publishing centre. We saw the oldest existing pub and also the home of Samuel Johnson; often referred to as Dr Johnson, he was an ...
... Paris and London - crazy canadian girls from port perry, Waterloo and western on the pub crawl - the one sister going totally nuts for the couple with the tour, and them crazily being way into it - 5 bars, clubbing in Europe is nothing like North America Day 3 - Tower of London is an architectural marvel - Nando chicken fantastic for dinner, sunday nights are dead even in London. - St. Paul's could be more beautiful at night then ...
... day...Who knows...! There were no locks on the bedrooms. My hunch is that Sylvia is on 'Benefits' and trying to increase her income. You can't blame her for that. The ad did say they were smokers - they were, but it also said Breakfast was included. If you call a few cookies put out on a plate breakfast, then you are not a breakfast eater...there was no hot breakfast option and I couldn't find any tea or coffee making goods. Sylvia did not get up in the morning to assist her guests ...
... in Lansing/Cook County. We agreed that the basics of police work are the same and humans are the same no matter where they are or where they come from.Try to be firm and fair, talking usually works best, alcohol causes problems for cops whereever you are from, and always stand with your mates.
They did surprise me with how long an arrest for them takes. They said on average it takes 4-5 hours to process a Retail Theft and that is ...
Another flat out day – racing from one place to another using buses and trains (poor Louise). We saw the St Paul's Cathedral, Westminster, Big Ben, London Eye. And all was well until we got to Westminster Abbey and agreed to zip about and then meet up in 20 minutes. Lou was in a wheelchair, Dal was pushing her and I was solo. Only problem was that the walking tour herded you in one direction (and you couldn’t go backwards). I finished at 3.10 and waited at ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience