Travel Blogs from London
... hurt my legs) catching trains ( hurt my legs ) huh. Today which is Sunday we did all wonderfull stuff when we got there we found out that the queen was at Windsor castle ( cool ) we made swords and saw guards and the queens car and bought all sorts of stuff including postcards!! So everyone should be expecting one. We got in two double decker buses and had a ball at the market. I apologise for ant mistakes in my writing
from Audrey ...
Today was my adventure around London on the hop on and hop off traditional double decker bus. I started off by heading to Buckingham Palace, where I got to see the changing of the guards. I jumped back on the bus to go to The Parliament houses and Big Ben near Westminster Bridge. I took the river cruise down the Thames River, looking up at the London eye and under the London Bridge stopping at Tower Bridge. ...
... to keep us going for the rest of the day, well, until a late lunch at least, followed this. After morning tea we looked around the museum of where Greenwich Palace once stood. This Palace was a favourite of King Henry VIII. The kids enjoyed trying on a knight’s helmet, which was extremely heavy, and carrying a jousting pole.
A short stroll took us to the Painted Hall which is on par to any other building we have visited this trip for beauty. The ...
... with a lot of adventure and excitement if one goes to London on a discount. These discounted prices are available only for some special offers. Another main highlight of touring London is that one should look out for these discounts and make use of it when it comes.
Hotels and Other Attractions
Hyde Park International in London for example is very near the station and provides you with the comforts of being closer to a mode of transport. ...
... because I can actually talk to them about it. I well and truly need an American map because I have no clue where some of the places they mention are. Saying that, I think Germans are my favourite. Not because they are better than everyone else, or good at English. Simply because I get each and every one of them...and the look on their faces! So basically. I know how to say 'thankyou have a good night' in German. But my customers don't know that. So when ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience