No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... keep are prepared on daily basis.
So for today's entry I thought it might be interest to look at the plating of a few of the dishes served, some which have been seen already, and then break down some of the items in that dish. So for instance, the smoked salmon starter seen here: It is composed of the salmon pate which is comprised of smoked salmon smoked in house in two hotel pans ...
We flew a red-eye that got in at about 06:25. Even with landing at the "auxiliary" gate and needing to take a bus to get to Terminal 5, we were through immigration and customs by 07:10. We had decided to take the Tube into town. Since we were going to get paper travelcards, we need some way of getting there. Brian and I got Oyster cards with 10£ PAYG, which in hindsight might have been a mistake. I have no idea what she gave us for Alex. It cost 3£ and the ...
... grocery store had a decent selection. We found the gin and tonic cans that are frequently mentioned in Girl on a Train! Should probably keep those handy for any train/underground rides longer than 10 minutes. ;) We bought some ciders to try (3 for 5 pounds), some double gloucester cheese and strawberries grwon in England (smaller and more delicate than some of the big ones at home). One of the ciders was from New Zealand and was kiwi (and lime flavored) and Travis enjoyed ...
... such an object we pressed on and wandered around an uncharacteristicly sunny London Town taking in other more notable sights.
*** It's at this time that I must post a retraction pertaining to the previous post. While Lina did indeed say that the Korean kimchi in Dublin was quite spectacular it is in fact not the best she's ever had. That distinction is reserved for a now defunct eatery in Santa Ana (why such a ...
... the Apex City Quay Hotel makes for the perfect pick for you. Offering comfortably sleek and stylish accommodation –
the modern and boxy exterior of the hotel steeps you in an already contemporary design that your welcome to the interior of the hotel very much builds upon. With lots of hospitable communal guests spaces – you’ll feel very much at home here.
More about your stay
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, San Pancho | 3 star resortfrom $223
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
60 Pentonville Road, London | 4 star hotel
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
44 Grosvenor Square, London | 4 star hotel
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Coram Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, Mount Jackson | B&Bfrom $302
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Hammersmith, London | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Good location for Apollo Theatre
- Good Value