No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... my animosity. There's only so much you can do in a departures hall, and none of it is interesting enough to write about. A little walk around, a drink, another walk around with a browse of the stores -Fortnum and Mason have some cute Easter gifts in-, a play with the wifi, a purchase or two in WH Smiths, and something to eat takes us almost up to boarding. Fingers crossed for a smooth, quick-feeling flight. Next stop: Houston, ...
Our first stop was the place of wonderment that is Selfridges. This is not just a department store, it's a dream! The magic of Christmas that you get in english movies lives here with the ️spritely shop assistants and perfectly decorated sections-ah, I don't know why we ever left. Highlights included personalised Nutella packages and ...
... weather and world affairs. It is not only in the bars but also
while travelling on the city trams that I got involved in many enchanting
conversations. One of the best times that I had was when I was drawn into a
chatting session with a group of teens who made me laugh like I had never
laughed before in my life. I also had an interesting conversation with a
curious elder who found my tablet to be a wonderful accompaniment, eliminating
the need to go ...
... Buckingham palace. We made our way down the peaceful paths enjoying the scenery and wildlife (Ducks and squirrels) before long we arrived at Buckingham palace. We still had two hours before the changing of the guard so we went for a walk through Green Park on our way to the Wellington Arch. After another photo off. We made our way back to the queen victoria monument to find that heaps of people had arrived in our absence. The prime spots by the palace gates and fence ...
... about 12 people in each pod and the view was amazing - was a bit foggy but still got to see plenty and took lots of photos. After we got off we again walked down to Westminster Abbey - didn't go in but did go into St Margaret's Chapel next door to wander through this old and most beautiful church. More walking through the beautiful park adjacent to the Churchill War rooms. Stopped for a ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience