No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... and replied “no problem, I’m sorry for walking in on you”. When I returned to our tent, the lady was standing out the front of the little tent beside us. I commented, “there’s only a few of us crazy campers around at this time of year!”. She wandered over and replied “you know, I have been here all week, and you are the first person who has talked to me!”. She proceeded to share her very sad story.
... Fortunately, even if they are irritated as heck, the British are
I was told by an 89 year old
woman in a café yesterday that “Brenda” is an unflattering and comedic name in
this culture. She gestured at an example across the room, saying it was for
“stout and dowdy women”. So I guess for the duration of my visit I will introduce
myself as Isabella.
... br> Then off off to lunch at LaCock...I like this town name. This is a small, mid evil looking village fish and chips with green English peas (not mashed).
finally off to Bath to see the Abbey and Roman Baths. Due to travelers getting to the bus late and busy Friday traffic, the baths were closed. Oh we'll, maybe we can bathe like the Romans next time.
Tired now. Feet ache. Big day on Saturday awaits
... and had jumped into the shower.
After I had dried off and they had settled in we went to find lunch and, as is traditional in China, ordered far too much food! We had a lovely wander around the Hutongs, but then Mum and George were hit by a lack of sleep on the plane, and so we made our way back to the hotel for a nap.
That evening we went to Wangfujing St, which is the famous snack food street in Beijing for a ...
... hours from 9am – 5.30pm. It takes approximately 40 minutes commute to and from my grandparent’s house, which means leaving the house at 8am and arriving home at 6.15pm so it’s a long day. Having regularly visited my grandparents in London throughout my life I am reasonably familiar with the city and the tube system. Having weekends off means I can explore the city. I have a lot of family and friends coming to visit me which will make for nice company. ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience