No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... I got off and was the first to see the amazing site of all the poppies that flooded around The Tower of London like a moat. I read a plaque that each poppy was there to remember one of the 888,246 soldiers that had died in World War One. We found ourselves in the the Tower of London with a fantastic tour guide. He showed us Traitors Gate which was were the prisoners or people who betrayed the Kings and Queens would come into the Tower. The tour guide even took ...
... it....done. Now I could just wander...no panic to get there.
First thing on the list was "Battle of Britain" memorial. I knew it was close and as it is on the cliffs of Dover as a lot of the dogfights occurred in that airspace above. Little GPS beep boop bop and I was good to go and it was only like 15 minutes away...off I went. It was a nice short ride there and it was an upill climb so I knew I was on the cliffs of Dover but could not see them as ...
... TARDIS is at any time?) installation. We (I?) was so excited to stand by it!
Taylor, our dad, and I spent the rest of the day walking and shopping in Camden Market, where I bought some fabulous pants. On the way home, I met and gave some money to another man on the street with his dog. His name was Ray, and his dog's was Spike. Both were very friendly! Goodnight ...
London Some of today's notes are written by Fay... I'll just add in my anecdotal humour to the dot points of what we did today... Great sleep at Earls Court Holiday with an 8 am continental breakfast of cereal scrambled eggs, croissant, yoghurt etc... all great. Sat in a glass conservatory beneath blue skies to eat breakfast which was lovely. Off to west Kensington station for the tube to Victoria station to line up ...
... sure we are ok, and being understanding when we couldn’t work because we were travelling. As bosses go I don’t think we could have asked for a better one while over here. A few other people had their last nights too and let’s just say the goodbye drinks flowed well into the night and a midnight snack of Burger King was enjoyed by all.
Saturday was a slow day because we were tired…. But Sunday we decided to play ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience