No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... available for sales on the day for Centre Court and the other main courts so keen / mad fans will queue overnight for tickets. We did not - we were just going to take what we could. At 2pm on Friday afternoon there was no queue and we got ground tickets - the only option. When we arrived Djokovic was playing on Centre Court so we headed to the famous Henman Hill - where you can sit on the grass and watch the match on the big screen and be part ...
It was clear that Kate and Hugo needed some time to decompress from their respective weeks and to get regrouped for the upcoming week, so I decided to take Christina and Kiyana into London for the day. Christina really wanted to visit the London Dungeons, so despite the steep price (25 pounds per person!), we went for it. Worth every penny!! You start out boarding this wooden boat that takes you down a dark canal. You see rats' ...
... a car take us to the hotel - which turned out to be right next to Scotland Yard. And by right next to, I mean 8 feet and there are men with guns outside. Its fantastic because I see it and all I can hear is the James Bond theme song in my head. I enjoy this quite a bit.
We did quite a bit of walking around since we got to the hotel at 8am ish so the room wasn't ready. So we walked ...
... and somewhat teary - farewells of last month. We had a quick drink and then I went off to the theatre to see Les Miserables. I've already seen it once in Canada and once in London, but I thought I'd go see it again since I had the chance. My seat - which was marked as having a mildly restricted view - was dreadful. I suppose if one was a giraffe one would have been able to see moderately well, but for little short old me, it was nearly impossible. Luckily I was able to scoot ...
... in Wonderland and I took KC and Tash to Dirty Dancing. Great shows all the girls enjoyed seeing the live performances and the singing and dancing. Once the show finished I headed up to KC & Tash up to Oxford St to get some supplies for New Years eve. M&S Food was mad, very busy. Took us over an hour to get back to the apartment which was normally a 20 minute bus ride on a busy day. As the ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience