No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
June 30, 2015 Today was all about the history. Our first stop of the day was to Westminster Abbey. What a magnificent church. It was a shame that I wasn't allowed to take pictures inside but as Leanne said if I was allowed too we might still be there. We decided to do the guided tour and weren't disappointed. We learned so much of the history and got to see so amazing memorials and tombs at the Abbey. We saw Charles Darwin, Sir Isaac Newton, Shakespeare, C.L. ...
... the current state of Russia in Saint James' Square. I had a little trouble following a long since I don't have any background in this area and am not super up-to-date on the current events there. But it was really interesting! I then went to see the National Gallery and Trafalgar Square. The gallery was huge and a little confusing. I was also quarantined off into an area for a short time because some protesters came into the wing I was in and started shouting ...
... 1962. We had an extensive tour learning all about mainly the construction of the building and it's architecture and how it was protected during the 2nd World War. We ended up in crypt where Winston Churchill is interned. From here we went back to Westminster to the Churchill War Rooms. A museum dedicated to the life and times of Winston Churchill. It was really interesting and is one of the ...
May 2015: I'm going to like it here. Have had a great first couple of weeks of my extended stay in England. On my three recent, previous trips to London, I’ve stayed in Kensington; this time I’m bopping around Greater London with Airbnb. I'm staying in Lower Holloway, Stoke Newington, Walthamstow, Brixton, Shepherd’s Bush/Hammersmith, Barnes, Islington again, Tooting, and the last four days will be back ...
... hotel. It was very good! After dinner we went to platform 9 and 3/4 again and then to the pub for the last time to just hang out and reminisce about the trip with everyone. This trip has been such a wonderful experience. I loved it. I'll have these memories for the rest of my life and I'm so grateful for this ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
60 Pentonville Road, London | 4 star hotel
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
163 Marsh Wall, London | 4 star hotel
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
44 Grosvenor Square, London | 4 star hotel
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Coram Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Stratton Street, London | 5 star hotelfrom $45
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience