Travel Blogs from Marcelli di Numana
Thankful to know that at some point, I will be back in Merica, and I will never take these things for granted:
1. Toilet seats. You read correctly.
2. Cold drinks. Cold milk, cold water, cold juice, cold soda. Everything here is kept at room temp.
3. The fact that eggs are refrigerated.
4. The rule-abiding school system that I was ...
... and don't really listen, I like the majority of my classes. There are on the other hand, about 3 classes I hate. No really, I hate them. I saw two kids playing a "game" where they literally stab each other with scissors until they bleed, kids throwing chairs, turning desks over, screaming, running around, and all without consequence. The teachers have zero control. I know they're just thinking, "sweet baby Jesus, I ...
... There is a huge difference on the effects in your body depending on the use of good (Monounsaturated or Polyunsaturated) and bad (Saturated and Trans fat) fats. Olive oil has some seriously amazing benefits associated with it. Over all a great additive or replacement for animal fats in cooking; olive oil is a monounsaturated fat whereas animal fats like butter are saturated. When including monounsaturated fats in your diet you are cutting down ...
... less bad fats. The main component and the largest portion of the pyramid is the fruit, vegetable, grain, olive oil, beans, nuts, seeds, herbs and spices section. These are food items that need to be a part of your everyday meals, to center your meal on these items is the focus. The consumption of nuts and olive oil increased your consumption of healthy fats in place of the not so great ones digested when eating butters.
... that is Italia.
- Here is a handy site that gives some tips on keeping consistent blood sugar levels:
http://www.besthealthmag.ca/get-healthy /diabetes/19-tips-for-stable-steady-blo od-sugar-levels
- Here is a site that gives some general info of the sugar levels in different beverages: