AC Palacio Del Retiro, Autograph Collection

Address: Alfonso XII Street, 14, Madrid, Madrid, 28014, Spain and Canary Islands | 5 star hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


View all amenities

Photos of AC Palacio Del Retiro, Autograph Collection




          • Restaurant
          • Bar/lounge
          • Fitness/Health center


          • Minbar in room
          • Reduced mobility rooms
          • Non-smoking hotel
          • High-speed internet in room
          • Non-smoking rooms
          • Breakfast Available
          • Wireless internet connection in room (surcharge)
          • Free High-Speed Internet
          • Wireless internet connection in public areas
          • Smoking rooms available
          • Wheelchair accessibility
          • Air-Conditioning


          • Suites


          • Room service
          • Business Services

          TripAdvisor Reviews AC Palacio Del Retiro, Autograph Collection Madrid

          4.50 of 5 stars Outstanding

          Travel Blogs from Madrid

          Art Galore!

          A travel blog entry by linda.g on Oct 30, 2015

          18 photos

          ... art work was of more interest to me, especially the world famous piece, 'Guernica'. This Picasso piece highlights his reaction to the devastating bombing of the town of Guernica by the Nazis during the Spanish Civil War. A very big day, and probably not the best way to take in lots of art work. I was not able to take photos in the Prado, but could take limited photos in the other places, so I'll be able to take time later and look back over them. Off to Granada ...

          2nd day in Madrid

          A travel blog entry by wellshighschool on Jun 16, 2015

          5 photos

          ... pictures with them. We had dinner at a small Spanish restaurant where the kids tried “la carta del dia”. For a standard rate students get a started, a main dish, and dessert.

          After lunch we walked a bit more while making our way back to “La Plaza del Sol” to do some shopping and meet the rest of our tour group for dinner. Dinner was good but the best part was the “churros y chocolate ...

          HOLY TOLEDO

          A travel blog entry by tezzatravels on Mar 26, 2015

          7 photos

          ... palace [the royal residence was always a city's high point]. Today it is a military museum. Only 30% of Toledo was defended by walls, the other 70% the river below. The city was built on a cliff on a bend in the Tajo River.

          The derriere on one tanker would have challenged that of the Beast or BG [some of you know who I am talking about]. There was another loser couple aboard always taking pictures of each other. One other dumb bunny was always doing selfies. ...

          Another Cathedral, more stained glass!

          A travel blog entry by spiderbobwebb on Nov 07, 2014

          14 photos

          ... by the once again numerous photos of them. The place was full of school children visiting after making their offering to the Saint outside.

          I continued along to the Egyptian Tomb, not what you are expecting in the middle of Madrid. The tomb was given to the Spanish by the Egyptians as a thank you for helping them during a time of flooding. The tomb was deconstructed entirely in Egypt before be reconstructed in Madrid.

          For ...

          Madrid: Day 2

          A travel blog entry by imdbling on Sep 06, 2014

          20 photos

          ... in, just to name a few of the park's features. There were people running, biking, roller-blading, and even some kids riding around on go-karts!

          I did come to this park when I visited Spain a few years ago, but last time I went, neither of the two palaces were open. However, yesterday I was able to see inside both El Palacio Cristal (Crystal Palace) and a palace built by the famous architect Ricardo Velázquez Bosco. There was ...