TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel 504 Sydney
Travel Blogs from Sydney
... we'll be at the school. Alyssa's heart is aching at the prospect of being separated from her friends, but hopefully her mind will thank us in the long term.
- The second best way to meet people is to head for the parks and stalk dogs. Lorelei in particular has honed this tactic. The parks are teeming with dogs of all shapes and sizes, though two breeds seem to dominate: Australian cattle dogs (go figure) and English staffordshire terriers. Most ...
... shares, all sorts advertised online up the East coast in smaller towns close to the sea. It was all pretty up in the air and ideas were flying everywhere, we got quite carried away. In the back of my mind I was quite hesitant to start planning anything with her because she is literally really poor, she has about $200 to her name. I am not getting myself in a situation again where she starts to rely on me to pay - no way. The idea of spontaneous travel to these ...
... Seas was docked, and then around to the Opera House. We missed the Lord Nelson Brewery and Hotel, which Duncan recommended, along with one of his favourite pints Three Sheets. We will just have to return again to sample Three Sheets as well as BUGS (cross between a lobster and crayfish)!!
The area is very rocky and during the early days starvation was common, until 30 years after settlement the ...
We planned to be up early, but everyone was tired, so we headed off at about 9am to Circular Quay and the ferry to Taronga Zoo. There was quite a deal of excitement about catching the harbour ferry - some of us were less excited about the sky safari (cable car) to the top, but it's a long hard day heading up the hill all day! Lots of wonderful animals - it ...
... thought everywhere in Oz was flat! What do I know? :-0 Our walk found us checking out Russell Crowe's "pad" opposite the Royal Botanic Gardens at the end of the Blue Hotel pier! That is some pad with a great view of the harbour and Kylie Minogue's boat! :-0 Walking around the Botanic Gardens provided an absolutely breathtaking view of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge - from afar it's pretty cool but close up, it's fantastic. Our camera was on overdrive as we passed ...
Other places to stay in Sydney
City Center, Sydney | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- 5-Star all the way
- Nice Hotel
- A wonderful weekend at the Swissotel
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Cool place, great people
- Fantastic location, Great value
- Very comfortable and convenient stay
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- A good hotel
- Not good enough!
- Perfect Hotel for Sydney
City Center, Sydney | 5 star hotelfrom $213
- FANTASTIC HOTEL
- Service was very poor
- Up to Expectations
117 Macquarie Street, Sydney | 5 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $103
- Excellent base
- Perfect Location
- Excellent Location
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Darlinghurst, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Very nice hotel. hard to understand all the critics of this hotel
- Mixed Emotions
- Simply okay nothing major
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Best of Sydney
- Very disappointing
- Very good
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- This place is going downhill, rapidly
- We Love the Radisson Plaza Sydney!
- 'Top Find in a city full of hotels!'
Surry Hills, Sydney | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Nicely Renovated but Poor Service
- McDonald's of Hotels
- Convenient Location
City Center, Sydney | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- One of the top hotels in Sydney
- The elevator problem
- Loved the Harbour Marriott
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Good, but not great
- Not what you expect from Four Seasons
- Honeymoon Disappointment
Pyrmont, Sydney | 5 star hotelfrom $190
- Star City was perfect!
- Nice...as long as you do not have a disability!
- The best place to satay!!
City Center, Sydney | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- Excellent location
- Pretty Good
- Great Stay!
Sydney City Center, Sydney | 5 star hotelfrom $242
- One of the finest..
- Amazing Views
- Loved the Shangri-la
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Should be a good conteder for "The worst hotel in Sydney"
- Noisy, small and 2 star
- Nothing good to say except for the location
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- Great service and with a smile!
- Great Sydney City Hotel
- Hotel Great
City Center, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Elegance and service
- Go to the Grace
- Excellent service!
Pyrmont, Sydney | 3 star hotelfrom $181
- Nice ambience and rooms, but service is not exactly good
- Two thumbs DOWN!
- Brilliant hotel and lovely staff
City Center, Sydney | 3 star hotelfrom $150
- Nice - not 5-star
- A huge letdown
- Sydney's best kept secret hotel!
Woolloomooloo/Kings Cross, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- Great Holiday Inn
- Value for money hotel
- A sydney favorite
Darlinghurst, Sydney | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Nothing special
- Lousy Overall, unfriendly & unhelpful staff
- Great hotel
City Center, Sydney | 5 star hotelfrom $198
- Fantastic hotel!
- Sheer luxury
- Totally Stumbled Upon This One
City Center, Sydney | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Great location, helpful staff
- Burglarized at Sheraton