Hotel Igesz

Address: Markt 22, Schagen, Noord-Holland, 1741, Netherlands | Hotel
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This hotel is located on Markt 22, Schagen.
Map this hotel
       

    TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Igesz Schagen

    3.50 of 5 stars Very Good
     

    Travel Blogs from Schagen

    STILL CRUISIN' ALONG

    A travel blog entry by joyous9 on May 07, 2015

    1 comment, 12 photos

    We are somewhere between Duesseldorf and Cologne at present. Have just had breakfast and we met some folk from Brisbane. Imelda was an anesthetist who worked at PA hospital and her husband was a scientist. 60% of passengers are from Australia and the other 40% are from USA, Canada and UK. So an interesting mix. It is a very smooth ride and very quiet, except at meal times when it gets a bit ...

    Sunday Funday in The Dam

    A travel blog entry by lebradlee on Jan 18, 2015

    30 photos

    ... the people out and about on a Saturday night in Amsterdam. I was delighted to find festive decorations and several thoughtful little gifts waiting for me inside Elizabeth's absolutely perfect little apartment. The gifts included an Amsterdam pocket guide, a mini calendar (marked with little surprises that Elizabeth had already planned), an Amsterdam umbrella, a souvenir key chain with keys to her place and a few special treats from the coffee shop. ...

    Walking Tour, Royal Museum, Amsterdam Musèu

    A travel blog entry by amcvgood on Dec 18, 2014

    2 comments, 5 photos

    ... Martha and I bought a book so we can read the history. I know Napoleon lived there when the French invaded Amsterdam. Next we went to the Amsterdam Museum. The building previously housed orphans. Claire told us the orphans were well taken care of and received excellent educations.

    By this time Martha and I hobbled home. One of the most important things we learned today is the Dutch people are very acceptable of all people and their society is open minded. ...

    Istanbul time, Entry EU & Co-driver trip to NL

    A travel blog entry by foegoer on Oct 26, 2014

    107 photos

    ... tapas dinner with balloons, a welcome sign and a little gift. Wine&Dine in Holland with a lot of catching up. No longer via skype.

    After a week of Brabant time, being part of my mum’s 70 B-day party, rearranging my van, spending time with my brother, sister-in-law and kids, it is time to go to Amsterdam. Taking the B-roads I hope to make it to the campsite unseen by the police, as I am lacking a drivers’ licence, APK and insurance ...

    Tour of Amsterdam

    A travel blog entry by vpritchard on Jul 27, 2014

    ... they lived,"

    May 4th is the Commeration Day. It is a day to remember all those that were lost.

    We walked to the deportation center iof the Jews for 1942 and 1943. It used to be a theatre with a first and second balcony. As children were born, they had to include religion on birth certificate. 80% of the Jewish community disappeared. The deportation center is the oldest holocaust memorial in Europe. The roof is open as a symbol of ...