Hotel Ibis Budget Luzern City
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Reduced mobility rooms
- Non-smoking hotel
- Multilingual staff
- High-speed internet in room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Breakfast Available
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Ibis Budget Luzern City Lucerne
Travel Blogs from Lucerne
Woken by the pleasant surprise of Samuel John FaceTiming us from Royal Adelaide Golf Club. The sky looked sunny in Adelaide and it seemed a great day for him to be out playing golf. He was looking very happy and showed us his new golf clubs that I think come with a guarantee to make him the next Adam Scott, or maybe I miss heard him. Anyway, always …
We had booked a tour from 12.30pm so we decided to spend the morning seeing central Lucerne in the daylight. The day was cloudy but at least there was no rain. This was predicted to be our best day in Lucerne weather wise. We strolled on the Kapellbrucke (Chapel Bridge) again and wandered some of the old city.
At 12.30pm we a boarded a bus that …
We packed up and cleaned up the apartment where we were staying at 2 Rue Loubon, Aix en Provence. I think we left it cleaner than we found it. This was booked through AirBnB and it some ways was better than a hotel room during a week when we had both been tres malade. At least we could lie around without people wanting to come in and clean up and …
- I woke up, packed my bag, stuffed in some breakfast and caught a train to Lucerne.
- I took the route through Interlaken as recommended by Patrick for the views, I wasn't disappointed.
- The train arrived in Lucerne. I sent a few minutes trying to find the right bus that to my hostel. I eventually found it and jumped on board.
- I could have walked, it was only just up the road.
- Check in wasn't until 4 so I had a 45 minute wait until ...
... instruments were played by the professionals and by our group (ricolah) hilarious. They also played a broom, a saw, bells, accordion and bottles with liquid in them. People danced around the restaurant in a conga line. So schmaltzy but much fun. Then we walked back to our hotel with beautiful city lights and onto the famous wood bridge covered in flowers. The next morning we took the funicular to the top of Mt. Pilatus the highest inclined train in the world. ...