Hotel Ibis Budget Luzern City
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Reduced mobility rooms
- Non-smoking hotel
- Multilingual staff
- High-speed internet in room
Photos of Hotel Ibis Budget Luzern City
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Ibis Budget Luzern City Lucerne
Travel Blogs from Lucerne
- I woke up, packed my bag, stuffed in some breakfast and caught a train to Lucerne.
- I took the route through Interlaken as recommended by Patrick for the views, I wasn't disappointed.
- The train arrived in Lucerne. I sent a few minutes trying to find the right bus that to my hostel. I eventually found it and jumped on board.
- I could have walked, it was only just up the road.
- Check in wasn't until 4 so I had a 45 minute wait until ...
... instruments were played by the professionals and by our group (ricolah) hilarious. They also played a broom, a saw, bells, accordion and bottles with liquid in them. People danced around the restaurant in a conga line. So schmaltzy but much fun. Then we walked back to our hotel with beautiful city lights and onto the famous wood bridge covered in flowers. The next morning we took the funicular to the top of Mt. Pilatus the highest inclined train in the world. ...
... house proud and love their gardens. Our cart drivers took us to their family where we had traditional food for a picnic lunch- meats, cheese, fruit, apple juice, wine, pear and cheese pastries and then schnapps. They told us that it would clear a head cold- hope it does because it was like drinking paint stripper! We drove back to the hotel for some free time this afternoon. Dinner at the hotel's adjoining Italian restaurant ...
... originates in Lucerne and ferries its passengers to the foot of the Gotthard pass via Lake Lucerne and then continues by rail into Ticino, south of the Alpine ridge. The «cherry road» leads from Lucerne through the landscape of cheery trees and kirsch.Highlights