How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Central Druskininkai
Travel Blogs from Druskininkai
... Park is a controversial park which houses a 90 or so statues of Soviet figures which were torn down in 1991. Some say these statues and busts should not be exhibited as they glorify the Russian figures . Others say the public needs to be reminded that this should not happen again. But time ran out for us.
We did need ...
... outside the sleepy spa town Druskininkai, millionaire / snail salesman / ignobel peace prize winner Viliumas Malinauskas has founded this amazing Soviet art collection / zoo / play ground in his own back yard. Legend has it, he just likes them for their artistic value.
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...
... crossed the 'dead line', he waskilled on the spot by one of the guards. How can it be connected with the time limit today? Probably, when people started to use the expression for time issues, they killed each other for being late with something :)
What i've done today on my way to the dreams:
1) + (a two-hour training, less sugar)
... to my vegetarian diet (no meat/fish or any dead creature), though i will include eggs in my ration
- no food 2 hours before the trainging, and in the evening (ap. from a cup of tea with some honey)
c) improve my general health state:
- heart supporting vitamins (MgB6 3 times a day)
- good sleep (start changing my "day frames", so as to be able to train 2 times a day in spring)
... is exacly the same you'd get to the question: Will i become a champion? If you don't see yourself living that way you won't reach your target. As simple as that.
Putting aside the phylosophic part of the issue, I'd like to share some ideas.
- The first one is the structure of the stories i'll be posting later on. It's called "The tree. The blade. The rime frost". That idea i took from the russian detective story I'm reading right now (one ...