How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Central Druskininkai
Travel Blogs from Druskininkai
All the way down South in Lithuania there is a magical place, where the Berlin Wall still exists, where you can hear Russian march songs are playing from wooden security posts, and order Ruskij chai with a single cube of sugar and a musty cookie.
Welcome to Grūto Parkas, a.k.a. Stalin World!
... mistakes & rewrote one summary, read two articles with the vocab)
3) + (translated a history brochure for the Grodno Pulic library into english, pretty boring)
Also finished reading the detective story. How could the author kill my favourite Erast Fandorine?! He must be alive anyway in the next book.
Not a bad start.
b) get back to my weight category (45 kg) (never ever start silly non-eating diet! training will be impossible, plus additional heart problems. still, i need to cut off some products as well as decide on the right timing)
- cut off sugar (i said finishing a buiscuit, haha), pastry, white bread. Allowed: rye/wholegrained bread, a bar of dark chocolate (100 g a week)
- concentrate on the protein products ...
... is exacly the same you'd get to the question: Will i become a champion? If you don't see yourself living that way you won't reach your target. As simple as that.
Putting aside the phylosophic part of the issue, I'd like to share some ideas.
- The first one is the structure of the stories i'll be posting later on. It's called "The tree. The blade. The rime frost". That idea i took from the russian detective story I'm reading right now (one ...
I hope very much that in future i'll be able to start a REAL travel blog, with destinations and loads of excitement on pages from visiting new places.
Before posting my first note, i'd like to make clear a few points.
1) Why do i write in english?
- I'm belorusian by nationality and live in Belarus. Here, we have some problems indicating our native language. Much simplier situation's with official languages: there two of them in Belarus ...