Hotel Casa Del Pellegrino - Divino Amore Roma
Travel Blogs from Rome
... De La Guarde and lunching in Marseilles. We then continued to ...
... the buds into smaller pieces. Let thebroccoli cook in unsalted boiling water for a few minutes, until each piece becomes tender and soft. Then in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, saute extra virgin olive oil and garlic smashed (remember to keep the skin as it contains all the anti-oxidant nutrients) until lightly browned.Once the garlic is brown, toss in your previously boiled broccoli, leave to simmer with garlic until everything is nicely sauteed. Add ...
... watching the world pass by between the Trevi fountain and the Pantheon. During dinner Ruth discovered that the best ice cream shop in Italy was just north of the Trevi fountain so we headed there for desert. The ice cream was wonderful!
We then returned to the Trevi fountain and waited for the lights to be turned on. Then we wandered back to the hotel discovering some great corners of Rome which seem off the beaten track.
A great day.
... angel (the queen card) who saves peoples' lives and a detective (the jack card) who investigates. If you get any other card you're a regular towns person. So there's also a narrator and with your eyes all closed someone is killed by the mafia, saved by the angel and then detective can ask about whether one person is the mafia. Then you open your eyes and discuss. The dead person can't talk, but by the end of the discussion someone has to be suspected of being the mafia ...
... to an end under Augustus. The Forum was made up by a rectangular long square, with a equestrian statue of Caesar in the middle.Today, the visible part of the forum is the result of a restauration dating back from 1930 and it represent the half of the entire original area.
We saw the Temple of Vesta, the Arch of Titus and the Arch of Costantine. We continued our tour by visiting the Palatine Hill, the ancient "palatium", historical resience of the Ceasars, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Casa Del Pellegrino - Divino Amore Roma Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82