Hotel Casa Del Pellegrino - Divino Amore Roma
Photos of Hotel Casa Del Pellegrino - Divino Amore Roma
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Casa Del Pellegrino - Divino Amore Roma Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... most part stood the test of time. Certainly no building can withstand the looting and “recycling” programs that have taken place but the amount that is still standing today after all this time is truly amazing. As we walked through the area and got a brief description of each temple or building from our guide we couldn’t help but be in awe of the historical significance that a place like Rome has. To think that many of our ideas of modern governing and ...
... the dome as well, you have to climup up 500 twisting steps, and once you get to the dome, you get a nice, spectacular view of Rome from atop St Peter's Basilica. The artwork inside the church's walls, and on the dome, are just breath-taking.
We were up early so we headed across the river to visit the Trevi Fountain again and also check out the view from the top of the Spanish Steps.
Here's a picture of the hotel we stayed at back in 1998 which is literally around the corner from the Trevi. Long story short – in 1998 upon arrival we had to go to the Australian Embassy to get our passports re-issued (because ...
Prior to lunch, we went to the Castel Sant' Angelo, which was the mausoleum that Emperor Hadrian commissioned for himself prior to his death as a way to outshine the burial monument erected for his predecessor, Emperor Augustus, located across the river. It was the tallest building in Rome for many years and this Castle had a various roles as a Roman fortress, prison and safekeeping of the Pope during a 7 month siege in the 1500s. We had an wonderful view of ...
... was good. I had a massive donut with Nutella. We caught up with some other groups here as well. We then walked though to the Panthon and had some gelato on the way. Then we headed through to the Trevi fountain and threw some coins in. This time I did it the correct way with my back to the fountain and over the opposite shoulder. Then we headed on to the Spanish steps. We ended up at the top of the steps when we finally found it. So we walked down them and they looked pretty ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82