TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Bjørnen Copenhagen
Travel Blogs from Copenhagen
... 24. Nyhavn means New Harbour. It was built between 1670 and 1673 by prisoners of war from Sweden. It used to be a working harbours with sailors so area quickly became red light district but was renovated in the 1960s. The sunny side now has restaurants but a lot of people just bring a picnic and sit by the quays to eat and drink. 25. The Freetown of Christiania is an old military base. 26. There is an island called Paper Island and it has a big street food market. 27. ...
... behavior, that
left me wanting more at the time, but I’m starting to see the idea that there
is no one answer, which is why convincing US policy makers that drastic change
One theme that has been coming up over and
over is continual efforts. Copenhagen has lots of construction and development
because of all the people who move here, but they also are continuously improving.
... simply not in their backyard.
The evening following our tour was amazing. It was mid summers celebration, summer solstice! Sydney, Christina and I navigated ourselves to the grocery store (so pleased with ourselves), met up with marks family and walked down to this little park with hundreds of people crowding around a giant paper mâché statue of underwater creatures. When the festivities began we ...
One of the safety routines that cruise ships must conduct is the lifeboat drill and is usually done while still moored at dock, just before casting off.It was here on deck 5 during this drill that we saw our Pacifica traveling companions all together for the first time since last May. Ron and Rosemary who had ...
... a Pauillac, a fine port and a rich cognac to top it all off. The richly flavored meats were like nothing I have ever tasted. Mads prepared them perfectly. Then came a home-made torte with rhubarb and cream filling, all coated with a dark chocolate ganache. After dinner, Mads gave us a tour of his wine cellar. What ...
Other places to stay in Copenhagen
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great location but some improvements required
- Couldn't ask for better
Mejlgårdens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
Fisketorvets, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Terrible service at the Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Best shower, worst service
- Could do a lot better!
Christianshavn, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Overpriced middle class hotel
- Great breakfast, flash gym equipment but smallish rooms and very expensive
- Do not under any circumstance stay here
Abel Cathrines, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Location
- Need look no further a Gem of a Hotel
- Excellent Hotel, Excellent Service
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $117
- Great they have got it right
- Too uncomfortable for me
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $193
- Very good hotel in a convenient central location
- Not even up to Scandic Standards
- Not worth it.
Frederiksstaden, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Fantastic - highly recommended
- Great staff, fab for foodies!
- City Break
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $272
- Lovely hotel
Tivolis, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $300
- Excellent Stay
- Great Hotel
- Great Hotel - Not just a guest factory
Reventlows, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- A stroll from the central train station
- For train travellers
- Ein schöner Ort zum Übernachten
Indre By, Copenhagen | 5 star hotelfrom $217
- Worst Hotel in Europe
- Una pésima experiencia
- Sleep on a park bench, instead of staying here!!!
Sydhavnens, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 2 star hotelfrom $114
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Modern Hotel in a Good Location
- Stylish Scandinavian
- Hip to be Square!
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $169
Kalvebodernes, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- Excellent Hotel!!
- Excellent Location
- Perfect for a short break in copenhagen
Backers, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $157
Vesterbro - Kongens Enghave, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Helgolands, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $104
- Pleasant hotel - very central
- Business Class Wannabe
- Very, Good and Central
Gammelholms, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Nice quiet hotel on the perfect spot
- Avoid this one!
Indre By, Copenhagen | 3 star hotelfrom $125
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Lovely Hotel
- Great Location if you want to be able to walk to everything
- Generally positive experience!
Nyrops, Copenhagen | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Insgesamt ein großartiges Erlebnis
- Overall great experience
- Not convinced