Beach Castle Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Beach Castle Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... hooler hoops, which was amazing.
Then came the best bit of the day which was visiting American Arena aaarena.com (AAA) to watch the Miami Heat go up against the Cleveland Cavaliers, it was such an exciting game because LeBron James had just left Miami after 4 years and returned back to Cleveland. It was a full packed game as it was considered the game of the season. The atmosphere at the game in ...
... Our Miami visit got off to a rough start. We arrived at the Hertz desk in MIA and found that Hertz did not have the car we'd reserved - or any car, for that matter!.
To make this worse, the car I had reserved was a Corvette convertible under their 'Adrenaline Collection'. When you rent one of these, you are supposed to be guaranteed the exact model, not just a car in a particular class such as ...
... South Beach and walked along the beach, soaking in the Miami sun. Since we were stuck in our travelling clothes we couldn't sunbathe or go in the water as I would of liked so I was envying a lot of the people that were there who could. It also got a bit too hot for us and we most prob looked a bit out of place so we decided to cool off in Starbucks and get a frappacino. After our little stop we headed back to the hotel for 1pm ...
... Outcomes Achieved
- Demonstrate ability to approach staying in a hostel in a manner similar to approaching a live bear
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the only group with an increased sense of superiority than medical students: Americans
- Demonstrate ability to finish a ‘medium’ sized American meal that could adequately feed a family of elephants for three weeks
Woke up this morning to a rainy drizzly Memphis, and a slightly aching head. Dammit Beale St you got us again. But how can you not party? So any aspirations we had to do anything this morning was replaced by a more immediate need to have a lie in and a long shower. We gave ourselves just enough time to have a quick burger at TGI Fridays and then it's off to the airport for Miami. Finally some warmer (25 degrees) weather awaits us at the ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!