Beach Castle Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Beach Castle Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Beach Castle Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... miss Australia. Here goes:
1. Americans have no bar etiquette Let me paint a picture for you here. You’re in your local pub, you’re at the bar and there is only one bartender serving. He is already making a couple of Wine Spritzers, so you have to wait. You notice that another guy perches on the bar to your left, and another burly fellow on the end of the bar on your right. You’re not concerned, because you know that if they get looked ...
... choppy - perfect weather for me and the kitesurfers.
After walking along the beach, I headed back to the hotel. Unfortunately, today was the day we were to check out. Joanne was pretty much finished packing when I arrived at our room so that was great. I had something to eat and got ...
... to hear about the animals and birds housed at the garden. Among todays ‘stars’ was a Virginian opossum, turtle, snake and a falcon.
The Everglade wildlife sanctuary at Flamingo Garden opened in 1990 as a not for profit care and rehabilitation centre for animals, similar to the Koala Hospital back home in Port Macquarie. It gives residence to permanently injured or non releasable Florida native wildlife, some ...
... called Ola - Latin American cuisine. Met a lovely couple from North Carolina and enjoyed a pleasant evening chatting to them. Excellent food ... Menu and review follows (skip to pictures). Ola Miami Cocktails: Lychee Miami Cucumber Citrus Martini Los Ceviches Tuna & Foie Gras - kumquat-yuzu sauce, lemon oil, Serrano chillies and baby arugula: great combination of flavours; tender tuna and rich foie ...
... would be to share, so we ordered a salad, mac n cheese, and the fried chicken. The macaroni cheese and the fried chicken were gold ! Especially washed down by the craft beers we had also ordered. We decided to order another portion of the mac n cheese and a plate of ribs. Once again, jackpot !!! Top notch. We waddled out of the restaurant, badly needing to walk off dinner, and headed back to the apartment. Big day - time for some shut-eye. Over and out ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!