Beach Castle Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... watching movies so it seemed like a sociable place. We also got welcome drink vouchers so I had a vodka orange with the people I just met and declined going to dinner with them and decided on having a hot shower and getting changed into some clean clothes. Felt soo good! Chatted to a few more people that were in my 8 bed dorm room and went to sleep. But was still jet lagged and had an even worse night sleep of waking up every few ...
... I needed to be. Should have taken me 10 minutes. I'm pretty sure I stumbled past the apartment at least 3 times over that hour. Finally found it. Phew !!!
I decided to Skype Wendy back home in my ****** up state which she found very amusing. Particularly the bit where I fell asleep talking to her. Sorry babe. It was clearly a sign that I needed to go to bed.
Don't think I have ever been boozed on only 2 drinks before BRILLIANT !
Over and out.
... as none of us knew he was in there! His first line to the receptionist was 'I am staying here, honest', somehow from saying that straight away I very much doubt that was true. This is happened because the decorator had left our door open when we were sleeping. However, saying that in the majority of hostels we have stayed there is hardly ever a key! I didn't seem to sleep well after this. We were up at 8 to have breakfast and then we waited for our tour ...
... out of the ve-hi-cle” well and truly set in.
Unfortunately the whole time we were there the weather was too windy for any boat trip to depart, so Kate didn’t get her glass bottom boat :(. She did get to hold a baby panther at an Animal Refuge that let in to look around despite being closed and I hope this made up for it in some way! The young African American volunteer who showed us around definitely made the tour – talking about ...
... they wanted to catch up as they are in Miami at the moment too. I got a FB message back saying they were free tonight and she would message me her number – but I haven’t got it yet and so I think we’ll just have to reminisce about Miami when we get back to work – as we’ll need to have a fairly early night as we’ve got a fairly early pick up tomorrow morning for the airport – New Orleans here we come!
TripAdvisor Reviews Beach Castle Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!