Beach Castle Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Beach Castle Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... simple stuff. Not helped by the fact we couldn't sync it with the camera so every time we wanted to do anything with our photos we had to find a public PC to do it. So we have brought a fairly cheap Chromebook which we hope will make everything a bit easier, but without having to worry about carrying an expensive computer with us.
We spent the afternoon at South Beach, doing some more relaxing, reading and people watching. ...
... t on another floating morgue but on a ship that they would remember. The Norwegian Epic, one of the world's newest and largest, was the perfect pick. Three water slides, three bowling allies, an ice bar, a comedy club, a jazz club, two adult sun decks and tiny pools, a basketball court and soccer field, a circus, a video arcade and a number of climbing walls. Our rooms, next to each other, had balconies to ensure we got the most out of life at sea. Allison and Adriaan got ...
... very different from our, and is much much better - go the Jalopenos! It is hot again today 32 degrees C.
All the staff at HD were very helpful and they gave us some great maps on the Florida Keys area which we plan to visit in a couple of days.
I bought Paul a guardian bell for the bike which you attach to the bike to keep you safe on the roads. You cant buy one for yourself, it has to be ...
... was Little Havana. There's a very big Cuban influence in Miami due to a history of Cubans trying to flee various regimes - firstly Spanish then Castro. Spanish is almost the first language in Miami, and you are normally greeted first in Spanish. Seems that dominos is a bit of national pastime too, and the bus delivered us to a park where lots of locals were playing. Tourists were welcome, but not visitors - you have to be a member to play there or ...
... suits, we all now look like a pack of ninjas ready for battle.... Soon after we depart we convert our seats to beds and the boys get into rest position! This really is the way to travel... We are offered great service, great food and can stretch out and sleep, which is what some of us do for the rest of the flight across the Atlantic, really feel like I am vacation and in another ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!