Beach Castle Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Beach Castle Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Beach Castle Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... guys got charged $26 for a vodka and red bull which is redic!! After about 30 minutes, 75% of the group hated it and went back to the Irish bar and I stayed with 2 of the other girls till about 4.30. We got pulled into a few bar services and played our cards to get a few free drinks (it's just what you have to do) Even though I'm a little broke now, it was a great night! ...
With all the wild stuff done we head off to Miami and seems strange to be back in the city! Much cleaner than imagined and very friendly - not what we had expected. A trip to see the South beach then checked in at the Whitelaw hotel - very Liberache! As we enjoyed our complimentary cocktails from 7-8pm we realised we were probable the oldest in the hotel and this was party ...
... room decorations up prematurely. I like consistency. Firmin our stateroom attendant introduces himself and asks if we need anything. We answer just our bags. They turn up eventually, one a few hours later than the rest. The room is lovely, and big. The balcony is very long and slightly curved as our cabin in situated at the rear of the hump. There are a set of binoculars in the room which will be very handy for spotting pirates at long range:) As Peter is a regular ...
... all so exciting, we were both so pumped and yelling and screaming, it was awesome. The game was killer, we played pretty ****, or the Orlando Magic were just playing better but we were 16 points down at half time. Beers were pretty expensive but it didn't deter us from having a few through the game. The end of the game was a nail biter, we played a lot better in the 2nd half, but only just got up and won by 2 points and Lebron scored the winning shot. It was ...
... by narrowing down the specific time frame that is best suited for at least a week long escape. In the last couple of years our family calendar seems to have been overtaken by soccer tournaments, birthday parties, and a never-ending list of family/social gatherings. The last two years were even busier with Susie's summer classes.
Once we identified the ideal week, we moved on to deciding on a location. We gave ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!