Beach Castle Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... four lovely young guys all travelling to Brasil for the World Cup - two are Aussies, one is English living in Sydney and the other a ridiculously good looking Dutch guy also living in Sydney. They are all travelling separately, but become great mates along with another half dozen Aussies they pal up with on the cruise. My other tablemates are a retired New Zealand couple (Chris and Harry) who I become good friends with, and another NZ man around my age ...
After we were finally well away from Miami, we went to get some dinner. We had signed up for anytime dining, which I assumed was in the big dining room at the front of the ship, just like our other cruises. Except that we had no deck plan of the ship, so we only vaguely knew where to go. There were deck plans of each floor at the elevators, and the basics of what was on each floor. So we figured out where we needed to go and took the elevator down to floor 4. Except ...
... are the standard wheels in South Beach. Dinner was at Lario's on the Beach, a Cuban restaurant owned by Gloria Estefan. We like to eat like the locals. No deep fried food here, just some tasty pork and chicken washed down with local cocktails. A stroll along the road, the odd snake here, the odd lemur there. This must be Miami. A quiet drink in the lobby and Miami was done for the ...
... discarded. Our thrill was when we found a Nespresso boutique in the back of a kitchen store. We were offered a sample drink of their latest flavour out. Oh, how good is Nespresso!!!!
It was fun exploring all the stores just wandering from shop to shop and checking them out if ...
We got up this morning, had some breakfast, and then had time to blog before leaving for the cruise ship. We took a taxi, which was only $30 from our hotel near the airport. Interestingly, our hotel was right across the street from Burger King's corporate headquarters.
The taxi ride was actually pretty fun. It was great just seeing the sunshine, blue skies, and all the palm trees everywhere. Then we had some great views of downtown Miami. We went by a new ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Beach Castle Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!