Beach Castle Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Beach Castle Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... realised was tequila and salt and hated every moment of it. By this time I was nicely tipsy and headed out for a few drinks which was great! It wasn't a late night and I wasn't hungover thank god. I only managed 6 drinks the whole night due to liver damage. The next day we went for lunch at a Cuban restaurant because Miami is known for the Cuban food. (I honestly felt like I was in Spain or Mexico the whole time) more people spoke ...
We've come full circle – after our nine week road trip up and down the east coast of the U.S., of which six was a creative retreat in Bartlett, New Hampshire, we have arrived back ...
... firstname.lastname@example.org - has been recorded because youhave subscribed to one of our market leading print publications and newslettersor are registered with one of our web sites. Remove your email address from this mailing list ONLY http://tmmcolmech.bmstu.ru/frf/?pg=131B 364E067294DA2B9960 (Please note, this will not affect any other newsletter subscriptions) Unsubscribe from ALL mailing lists and newsletters ...
... to be found on our travels but he was there in mind. It is constantly on the move this place and our eyes were darting constantly trying to keep up with this vivid, eccentric, electric scene. There was always a new line of interesting traffic that lay before us. Not much clothing is worn around South Beach on Ocean Drive day or night. If it is not a body squeezed into a bikini it is a bottom sparsely covered in denim shorts that barely cover any part of ...
Woke to bright sunshine and blue sky this morning for the first time since we got to New Orleans and we are leaving - typical. Our flight to Miami was delayed so we had a 3 hour wait at the airport. Luckily there was free wifi which always makes us happy. Landed in Miami in pouring rain. Its forecast to rain for the 3 days we are here which we are really gutted about as the whole reason we came here was to do nothing but lie on the ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!