Beach Castle Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Beach Castle Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Beach Castle Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... of people. You have to remember that I'm loaded up like a pack mule. And a pretty clumsy one at that. After much apologising and knocking people over left right and centre I made it to the seat, much to the amusement of the person sitting in the adjacent place. He turned out to be a New Yorker called James and we had a nice chat while I waited to see the faces I wanted to see so very much.
And then there they were! Grinning and waving through the window like nutters. After ...
... south beach and Lincoln road where was some good Cuban coffee to be had through a window. We then headed off to the famous south beach for a bit of the Miami heat. We arrived to the sounds of a local women, giving her boyfriend hell for god knows what, we both tried to ignore it but the comment by her that she would "shoot off yal fingers so yal bleed to death" got a big smile from Tom that was almost spotted by ...
... another location: downtown. We kinda wanted to explore that part of Miami anyhow so we caught another cab to downtown Miami. After 20 minutes or so we were there. It seemed that today was not our day as the duck bus had broken dine and was unable to complete any more tours today. Luckily though, another company was running a similar tour on a pirate looking ship, so we got tickets on that. Wow! We were so pleased ...
... in French. This trip took 4 hours, and how was I supposed to drive down by myself? Visas can sometimes take a while to process and not only do appointments book fast, I only had about two weeks remaining until I left for France.
She put her list down on the table she was sitting at and began rifling through.
... the Commonwealth has this silly law about kids having to go to school. So Sarah is bunking with one of her friends. This time we rooked my sister-in-law and brother-in-law Peg and Wayne to come along. So along they go kicking and screaming to 70 plus degree weather, cold spirits and fish food on every corner. Now that you know the players, I will tell you about the games as they unfold.
When we left for Florida Monday it was ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!