The Castle Beach
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The Castle Beach Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... We wandered up and down Ocean
Boulevard looking at the architecture and feeling slightly overwhelmed,
there's a huge party/club scene here and as you know, that's not really
our thing. Marleah came here about 8 or 9 years ago and it wasn't quite
like this. When we told people we were coming here they were surprised
and that must be the reason. It is extremely humid and hot which is very
hard to adjust to, especially when ...
... girls got ready to head out again to 'Nikki Beach' The rest of the group sat on the beach with drinks and some even waiting to see the sunset. I however, was set on going out for last night in Miami. I didn't drink all day, to not go and play all night. The drinks at Nikki's were cheaper at $10 for a standard. They had really good music but was a little more of ...
We made it to Miami on time. It was around 14:00, which meant we were hungry for lunch. Close to our next gate, we found an Irish Pub. That is where we decided to have lunch. I had fish and chips. Leslie chose a Cuban sandwich. They were both very good.
We boarded our flight to Port of Spain on time. We also left on time, quite a relief from some of our other ...
... college with Bonnie's son, Ben. Kevin and Bonnie Cunningham lived in South Perth for two years (Kevin works for Chevron and is assigned to various projects around the world). For a period of time, the Cunninghams were Owen's Perth family. The mini-reunion – over coffees and smoothies at Starbucks – was so unexpected, yet so awesome. Bonnie was on a cruise, and one of its ports of call was Key ...
... we decided to head to Bayside, a restaurant, bar and shopping area next to the stadium. We were busting to go to the bathroom so we went into the first place we saw which was Bubba Gumps, we had a few cocktails and watched the post game show on tv. After a few drinks and some poor service from the bar staff, we headed back to the bus stop. We waited a while for the bus but it was getting late and we were tired so we decided to catch a taxi back across the river to the ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Good choice for those on a…
- Had a great stay
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
- Close to ships and fun sto…
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- Great venue for a wedding
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Perfect for a Relaxing Bea…
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great choice ... A little …
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!