Beach Castle Hotel
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... south beach and Lincoln road where was some good Cuban coffee to be had through a window. We then headed off to the famous south beach for a bit of the Miami heat. We arrived to the sounds of a local women, giving her boyfriend hell for god knows what, we both tried to ignore it but the comment by her that she would "shoot off yal fingers so yal bleed to death" got a big smile from Tom that was almost spotted by ...
... and exciting place, and we enjoyed it way more than we thought we would. We settled on an Italian restaurant called Café Milano for dinner and were waited on by an excellent waiter called Santo. I recommend this restaurant highly. Between us we enjoyed gnocchi gorgonzola, veal ravioli and fettuccine alfredo. After dessert, Santo brought Gary and I limoncella drinks on the house.
We walked back to ...
... smelling different peoples brands in the lifts, playing putt-putt and swimming in a jacuzzi.
The cruise was brilliant. But more than four days would be tough with a crowd that large and with that many people. Maybe the next one will be done with some Europeans in the Mediterranean - provided one of us makes a living at some stage.
We then returned back to the house of joy. 3 more night were spent there. The only activity we did in Miami was visit Miami ...
... Rolando's parents a few times and they are such lovely people. Full of fantastic stories about escaping from Cuba. They should really write a book about their experiences.
Marcelo and Rolito quickly formed a friendship and Rolito made up a game called DESROY! Where he wold try to attack Marcelo with a sword. Marcelo, being a big kid himself had lots of fun with this.
We so enjoyed our stay at Mercedita's house, her family I consider as family.
... out for the guests which is great, We just went to a small pool bar which I could recognise from the Miami season of Jersey Shore which made me pretty happy.
Our next day we drove around the city of Miami and visited a couple of different cities around town included Coconut Grove which was a very nice area. For the night we went to a small bar where we did Hookah outside which was nice and relaxing.
The next morning it was time to say a ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Beach Castle Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!