Beach Castle Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Beach Castle Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... desk recommended a restaurant called Ceviche Arigato - a Peruvian Japanese fusion joint. I was a bit suspect but she recommended it highly. Sure enough, food was delicious. I had grouper with a seafood medley of octopus, clams, mussels and prawns. Marilyn had a prawn dish that she thoroughly enjoyed. The recommendation was a hit. Phew!
Groceries in hand, we returned home for an early night (well, early-ish). Off to bed for a big day tomorrow!
... of mornings. I was instantly nauseas finding toilet paper covered in poo in the bathroom bin - must be a cultural thing. After managing to brush my teeth in between retching I then took my doxycycline on an empty stomach with little water. By the time the lady had served us our white toast and coffee in silence I felt awful. A 5 minute rest and some Zantac we decided to hire bikes for the day. Alex decided to then enforce a couple of rules; ...
... all) fingerprint samples we were through to.. an ineffective port. No info, no shuttles, no ATM, no maps, no shops, no nothing. And worse. There they were, my nemesis, dreaded taxi drivers salivating, licking their lips and stroking their wallets as thousands of cruise passengers (many elderly, with luggage, and limited mobility) fell into their laps. I wasn't about to do the same. I asked around, cruise staff, port staff, an airport ...
... tagged/il%20dolce %20far%20niente
My plan is to write in my journal for 20 minutes each day and that’s what I will post here. Writing each day, even if my eyelids are barely open, helps me to set the memories when they are fresh, helping me to savor each day and also clear my mind so I can wake up fresh the next morning. The writing may be in short phrases and not correct English or even garbled so that you ...
... a serious glow-on. The result, I ended up purchasing a cigar from a lady going around selling a variety of them and smoking it right there at the bar, as you do. My second monster cocktail was awesome also. A fruity wee number with a Bacadi base and a passionfruit flavour. By the end of it I was fair smashed ! I thought I better head back to the apartment before I fell over. Things get a bit vague from this point apart from the fact I got lost and spent about an ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!