Beach Castle Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Beach Castle Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... I spend Sunday exploring South Beach, which was very fun and sunny and beautiful, before my cruise departed on Monday. I was really expecting to be surrounded by walking sticks and grey hair and to be caught in wheelchair traffic jams in the hallways while on this cruise, as I’ve had a lot of people warn me that cruises are always full of elderly folk. This was fine with me, given ...
... party animals who packed way too much stuff. I gave them the FOLD & ROLL (now ROLE) lesson and we all had quite a good laugh. Since then, Natasha sent me a personal photo of her suitcase with my fold-n-role technique. She gets five stars and has moved into elite status!
Rhetorical Questions/Comments for Miami Beachers
* Why is this city always in construction, and why does it seem to take forever (to complete)?!
* I see that you're trying ...
... harass and bully others, or to be physically bullied themselves. Kandy Temple of the Tooth. The swallow will slay the dragon. Munger adopted Swami Sarvanand Giri Maharaj as his guru. Yves Drouard is a wealthy man but his marriage has gone stale. Although all members of the band have contributed musically, Karen Peris is its principal writer. He sat on the Education, Energy and Veterans Affairs Committees, among ...
... leave me. All the tv shows have instilled some kind of image. Of like babes running on the beach. Facing the Atlantic Ocean, one can't help but feel almost feel like its a second home though I never really did come here v much. Rays of the morning sun streaming through the clouds makes a lovely picture. Am transported back to sunset in Florida key west. Memories of youth that cannot be taken away ...
... However it turns out the French consulate only encompasses one of the floors on one of the sides of the building. It stopped looking fancy once we got to our floor. We were greeted by a small, super stereotypical looking French lady that asked us what we were here for. I stated my name, and that I was here for a visa. She looked down at her list. Kept looking. She took out her pen, ran it down the list and furrowed her brow. She then started naming names in a ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!