Beach Castle Hotel
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... at the beach. Warm enought to swim, not too hot to burn. The on to lunch....brazilian special place. Fogo de Chao Sooooooo much meat but beautiful and v reasonable price.
The lovely Brazilian driver then gave us an extended tour of Miami, all the way to Key Biscayne and back. Some of the passengers had a quick nap, others went to sleep when we got back
My 7-year-old godson recently asked me, "Why is your place so messy?" Kids are awesome that way. My mom is awesome that way, too, because she doesn't ask. (Thanks, Mom.) I explained to my godson that I was packing for a trip. He has this great way of pausing and looking away before he speaks, which adds drama to his statements: "I'm going to miss ...
... back from South Miami beach. This is the first beach that has an Aussie feeling...in terms of landscape..not people hahaha the water is nice and warm. We walked back to the hostel for the free dinner. Money is running low now so we can't miss a free dinner even if it is a plate of tomato cheesy pasta...so much for the diet competition with Val and Phillip! Tubby (phin) and Fatsicle (lisa) our new nicknames look like they are staying around for a little longer. We walked ...
I wouldn't be at this moment of my life if it had not been for the biggest snowstorm New York City has seen in years. The day after Christmas I made my way to Newark Airport to meet my friend Ben for a trip to Athens, Istanbul and Cairo. We were sitting on the runway at Newark airport with our bags checked and our carry-ons stowed. I looked out through the frosted window of the plane and thought that we had no chance of actually taking off. The ...
... front of Dominica, as that would make for the most comfortable sailing conditions, the island shielding us from the weather. At the end of the day he would then turn southeast and head us to Barbados.
There was not much going on that I wanted to participate in, so I tried to sit outside on a chair on the back of the ship, but it started to rain. Instead I walked around and admired the carved pumpkin display in the atrium and all the decorations the bars all had; spider webs, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Beach Castle Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $199
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $95
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $119
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $192
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $212
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $167
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $213
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotel
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $85
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $97
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $93
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotel
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!