Beach Castle Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... was good to get away from Miami Beach for a brief excursion into the real South Florida, where ordinary people actually live. At Chili's we enjoyed a decent Tex-Mex meal as well as the Coronarita - a combination of a Corona beer and a Margarita. Also great company from Karen, who later helped us go shopping in one of the major malls in this area. The Coronaritas were surprisingly tasty (and potent). Probably ...
... route of A1A/Rt. 1 early on to check out the unspoiled Florida beaches at Canaveral National Seashore, the 4th national seashore of our trip! The weather was great! The rain held off but the overcast skies helped to keep the temperatures down. We stopped at the visitor's center and were able to see a few dolphins swimming in the Mosquito Lagoon. The name was not a misnomer. We took a short hike out to another lagoon overlook ...
... to chop down invasive guava trees (guava is not natural to the Galapagos and we are clearing land to replant natural tree species); in the afternoon we moved rocks for the turtle homes again. On Friday morning we traveled to a different part of the island and cleared blackberry bushes and then weeded garden land, all with machetes, tool of choice for Hacienda Tranquila. And on Friday afternoon I was on cleaning duty, a rather daunting ...
So today we woke up on the plublix parking lot and were ready and excited to start our actually first day in Miami. We had a to do list though, which we first had to finish before we would go to the beach or do some sightseeing in Miami. First I (Mactar) had to make some calls because of my credit card to my mom. Then we went to the USCIS in Miami to clear up things with our visa and flight back. It took longer than we thought and at the end they just told us ...
... to be we were just about to leave the line when the ride started up again and we eventually made it on to the front seats. It was really good, but over far too quick to justify the massive queue time in my opinion. Back at Ed and Jen's that evening, Jen cooked us her incredible shredded beef chimichangas, which were very well received after the dodgy turkey legs earlier on. After we had florida key lime pie, which was surprisingly really good! Monday was Islands of Adventure ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Beach Castle Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!