Beach Castle Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Beach Castle Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... to Miami went off without a hitch and we arrived 15 mins earlier than scheduled. I knew I was heading to Miami when a Jimmy Buffett lookalike was in my row! Once I arrived in Miami, I picked up my bag and checked into the rental car counter. First impression of Miami: Spanish is the main language. Seems like everyone has a spanish accent and mumbles just enough so I can't understand them. More on this later, but back to ...
We had a whole week together in a two bedroom apartment in Orlando where we spent a lot of time just chilling out. We ventured out for swims in the pool, mini golf, the beach, surfing and then retired back home for home cooked meals, cocktails, beer pong, more cocktails and cooking lessons for me (Dave says, "thanks Allison"). Home cook meals are a novelty for us but it was important to mix it up and take Allison and Adriaan to a few fast food chains to ...
... Heather and Tim ignored that cos they all wanted to be there watching me do this! I won't lie, I was a little nervous and feeling a little shall we say "delicate" but it wasn't really all that bad. Sure it hurt, but not so much I had to stop it or run screaming from the building, I flinched a few times but I'm a pretty strange bird and sort of revel in the pain... I can kind of absorb the pain and turn it into something else... anyway it didn't last too long, probably ...
... thing that we went shopping for a few hours before driving down I-95 back to Miami. Also that the US still has the 0.08 legal limit, not 0.05 as we do back home!
This area seems so familiar to us as it is almost identical to the Gold Coast (Southeast QLD), in the climate, vegetation, sprawling design of the suburban areas, boats, gated communities and so on. The sort of place where you need ...
... impromptu "happening". We walked along Calle Ocho (the Main Street of Little Havana) to the Bay of Pigs Memorial, poked our heads into a Miami-Cuban cigar factory, had a Miami-Cuban-style lunch, went to a domino park then made it back to the hotel in time for the official Road Scholar orientation to begin....
There was nothing ho-hum about this orientation...we were all on the edges of our seats. We ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!