Travel Blogs from London
... gate is.
Good job us. We missed them anyway.
So I kept talking to her and realised she was staying close to where I was. So we took a taxi together. Which was better for me than a night bus.
I will avoid catching one of them home for as long as I live.
We got there and ...
It is going to be hot today - 30 degrees is forecast. I caught the tube to Temple Station. The Oyster card is so easy to use. I walked along the Thames towards the Houses of Parliament & Big Ben. I can't believe that I never did this when I was living here - unless it wasn't so easy to walk along the river 18 years ago. Called into the Tate Britain to see my all time favourite painting by John Singer Sergeant called Carnation Lily Lily Rose. The last time I tried to see it ...
... wasn't long until we had to go home. Donald (being interact president) was then called up to make a speech. Also, a very emotional yet heart warming speech. I think even Sean's dad was impressed, as he quoted it after saying 'like Donald said, this is not so much a party, more of a dinner'. After Rachel, Andrew and I, plus Sean and some others visited a Zambian club! Not much different to English clubs. The only differences I can think of are the cheap ...
... high. And very few escalators. Not enough to even mention. I wouldn't let Rob take her down an escalator anyway. Only up. Oh, and here's another probable reason for leaving the babies home; there are no changing stations in any of the restrooms. None. Anywhere. So, I guess that's why the babies stay home. You can't get them anywhere and even if you did, you couldn't take care of them properly. Ah, the good old U.S.A. and ...
4th July - Mixed emotions excited on the one side and a bit of sadness to be leaving family and friends, and even our house behind. 5th July - arrive safely and sweaty after 16 hours travelling - Priority was to dump our bags and grab a green curry 11pm with ice cold beer! 6th July - We crashed and woke up late to a great city view from our room on level 33. Whilst getting ready a ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Aaron Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience