No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
After two delays, rebooking of flights for a day later, an overnight flight during which we took advantage of movies offered, and an hour long wait to get through customs at Heathrow Airport, Bob, Josh and I were happy to see cousin Michael's big smile, the official signal of our arrival in England! Hugs and handshakes all round, then back to the ...
... each other’s company and conversation about lifestyle, beliefs and food. So many perspectives from my past came up in response to the questions and sharing and I came away realizing that I can trust myself and do what feels right even if it’s against whatever ideals I may have at the time. That said, I love eating vegan and raw for the most part and yet I don’t want to be attached to eating this way all the time. I want to be flexible ...
... subway system before. But, when you need to ensure that 8-12 teenage girls get on the correct subway with you at the same time, your stress level is bound to sky rocket. The look on the girls faces when we hit the subway was priceless. They just looked terrified! Many of our students have never been outside of Manitoba so for them to see how many people ride the Tube, at the same time, in the same car, was so far beyond their comfort zone. We all travelled to the ...
... back to the city center, my feet were getting tired, so Janet stopped off to visit the British Museum and I headed back to the hotel for a wee nap. Once there I realized that check-in for our British Airways flight was not open and tried to get on the hotel’s wifi, unsuccessfully. After 25 or so winks, Janet returned and we headed to the Night and Day pub for dinner. She had a couple of very good fish cakes and I had a shepherd’s pie. As our last dinners ...
Walking around the grounds we found a gate to the Thames River, the tide was out so we walked along it's banks over rocks, oyster shells (no oysters here) bits of old bricks and lots of old bones all very interesting. A man came along and asked us did we find anything, he told us he found a piece of pottery plate with ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Aaron Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience