No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Aaron Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... rinse can be had if we use our water bottles filled in the sink. We eat breakfast and dinner at the Lodge. Dinner is a predictable choice of fish (tasty but very bony), beef (very tough), or chicken. Each is served with a choice of rice, chips (that would be fries to you Americans), or the native dish of nsima -- rather a thick polenta-type starch.
We didn't last long after dinner and headed to bed. Tomorrow we start at the ...
... outside in the sun but the typical London weather let us down so we had to sit inside.
We took the boys to a park near where we are staying to search for squirrels and of course kick the footy. There were heaps of squirrels. They are so cute. We probably look like idiots though, taking photos and admiring them, as they are probably like our ...
... get in than all the people in a NZ town. So, what else does a girl do but visit Lloyds Bank before sauntering in to Harrods. A "little shopping" and a lot of looking was done. Eye boggling actually. Lizzie was agape most of the time. To calm ourselves we ventured across the road for a little puff and met 3 very happy chappie underground sewerage
plumbers who somehow in ...
... for a wedding last fall (he had also gone to the corn maze and become fond of poutine!), so we had an immediate kinship with him. We opted to do the set lunch menu. The concept at Dinner is that they take recipes from the 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries and modernize them. They include the cookbook source and date beside each item. To start, Evan and I chose the pressed octopus salad with leeks and pea shoots and lemon dressing. It was a very light and refreshing summer ...
... for transfers to our hotel in London. I made some enquiries and was directed to the desk with the name of the company on it - Bus Transfers. They told us to sit and wait and the bus would be along within 45 minutes!!! Quite unhappy about this. The bus took 30 minutes to arrive and by the time it had picked up its full complement, there were six of us to take to London. By the time we arrived in London it was 10pm and then ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience