Travel Blogs from London
... spectacular to impress me. Next we headed through one of the many royal parks, highlight for Leah was the cute little squirrel every where. Lit up her face with joy. Next we ducked into a "Euro Space" display, wasn't mind blowing but had some interesting facts how they re using satellite technology to improve quality of life. Next we walked back towards the London Eye and the Aquarium, we decided not to go on either at this ...
... not sure I could navigate around without a map or the extremely good plans in bus shelters. The hanging flower baskets have mostly gone since we left town three weeks ago and Christmas decorations have appeared in the shops together with lights over Oxford Street. The three of us rendez-vous late afternoon, heading back on the #74 Putney Road bus to meet Hilary at Earls Court for dinner and the planning of tomorrow's last ...
... 10 72;ть билет 99; заран 77;е и онлай 85;, т.к. в этом случа 77; предо 89;тавля& #1102;тся скидк 80;. Покуп 82;а ...
... months sightseeing without even leaving the county. Another day trip took me to Alnwick Castle. Some of you may recognize it as the Harry Potter Castle. The castle is currently occupied by the Duke of Northumberland and his family, a living castle. The castle has a history that goes back hundreds of years. A walk through the grounds stirs the imagination as you envision a tournament ...
... on my radar and yet I've always wanted to visit it. Maybe it was Skippy, the bush kangaroo - everyone loved Lassie or Black Beauty, but I always thought Skippy was cool. Is it coincidence that one of my favourite Warner Bros cartoon characters is the Tasmanian Devil (long before I knew what or where Tasmania was)? Maybe so, but there is something indefinable about Australia that is drawing me there. Finally after years of saving, the holiday of a ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Aaron Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotel
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $190
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $339
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $284
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $69
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotel$361 average
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $210
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $339
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience