No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Aaron Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... everyone else was diverting as well - actually we couldn't get on the first train we tried) and we made our way to London Victoria Station. We transferred to the metro and took the first line we were supposed to take however when we got off found a huge sign on the wall stating that due to construction the second line we needed to take wouldn't stop there. Drat!! We had to leave the station, walk down a quirky street/alley with interesting ...
... we killed a bit of time in the park, it was about time to meet Ev & Alanna. We all decided to go to a local pub - The Goat Tavern, we had a pie again and a beer lol. Service was pretty slow but food was nice. After a good catch up we said our goodbyes and we were off on the train again. This time tomorrow we will do the museums haha! We have to, as tomorrow is our last full day before we head to Paris. Night all Andrea and ...
... the docks and St Katherine’s. We then hurried over to the London eye for a 5:30 booking. The view from the top is amazing, it was great to see all the landmarks and to try and get our bearings. You realise how big London is. The whole south bank area was great with the entertainers all along the river bank.
We have been doing so much walking that both Mark and myself have blisters so we called into Primark to buy some canvas shoes. Wow, ...
Traditional English breakfast including plastic fried eggs! Trip on the London Eye.....as fantastic as i remember from many years ago. Peter spotted Buckingham Palace and James MI6 HQ....far too much James Bond! Then the boys and Steve are going on and on about a white cat climbing a tower.....The Goodies......so culturally educated! A surprise trip next to the British Museum...thats the last time I let Steve choose ...
... we found a mobile phone shop called Car Phone Warehouse. This is where we got our modem from, I must say there service there was awesome and we made 2 more mates. Leaving the shop we looped around behind it and headed down William IV street where we found the Chandos Pub but it wasn't open, pubs here don't open until 1100hr. (Really wtf??) anyway we hooked a right walked up to St Martins Lane up to Leicester Square where there are theatres and night clubs and ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience