No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Aaron Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... sightseeing. Our first stop was a half an hour walk from our hostel to Southwark: the Imperial War Museum. Nathan and I had visited the museum back in 2012, but since our last visit the museum has been completely redone. While I found the WWII exhibit and the Cold War exhibit had been stripped of much of their content, the brand new exhibit on the First World War was incredibly interesting.
It being a few weeks after the 100th anniversary of the breakout of the war, ...
... and now we have to say goodbye. 3 months of being joined at the hip and now we need to cut the cord. This is going to be harder than I thought. Who knew we would grow to be so connected. Sitting on the same bench, that we did 3 months ago when we just started our journey was the most surreal feeling in the world. I couldn't believe it, neither could Leandra. Films of our trip played in my mind, the good, the bad, the funny, the horrid, the amazing and the scary moments. They were ...
... After the Tower, was Westminster Abbey a truly humbling place. Quite apart from the sheer scale and architecture of the place was the history from a who's who perspective. To see the tombs of the monarchs was one thing but to be near the tombs of the likes of Chaucer, Newton et al...... Sorry Sheps, I forgot to take in the Chapel of the Knights Templar. It was pointed out on our bus tour yesterday and I did think of you and our ...
... to be photographed. However, I will try my best to describe it. Every inch of each room was decorated. There wasn't any empty space on the floors, walls, or even the ceilings. The floors were covered with massive rugs, massive tapestries were hung on the walls, and there were beautiful carvings made from plaster that covered the ceiling. It was so beautiful! My favorite room in the manor was this massive room lined with portraits of all the kings and queens of ...
... that tickled my fancy. With the help of my cousin editing in the background I have now produced two different resume styles. 1. chronological order 2. Skills based I like the skills base one the best because I feel that it allows you to pin point to the recruiter exactly the skills and achievements you have for whichever job you are applying for, and it’s easily changeable per application. Journey continues: ...! Searching for Markets The markets in ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience