Photos of Hostel Klamovka
TripAdvisor Reviews Hostel Klamovka Prague
Travel Blogs from Prague
Happy Birthday Lilla!
I spent yesterday morning getting our admin up to date (Rhonda had forwarded us two huge piles of mail from home), paying bills and so on, while Charlie washed the motorhome, and then spent several hours with the cutting paste getting rid of all the scratches. The paintwork has come up like new!
June joined us for lunch, and then in the ...
... out to wander. We snacked along the way savoring the round sweet bread and another apple tart for treats. I shopped and found Tommy asleep again in a store. There are not very many benches here for him, poor guy. But as always, her is a trooper. Note to self- The Czechs park up on the sidewalks or walkways...have to watch for that a bit as well.
... NZ’s policeforce has some relationship with Czech police? Lenka’s brother and girlfriend are potentially going to NZ for the girlfriend to work for them. Who knew!?
- We spent the last night before Alysha flew home in bohemian style, going to a small birthday party, in the old town - so down a narrow cobblestone road, through a ...
... are everywhere I go over here and they're instantly recognisable because they talk louder than everyone else and go on about how things are different in Missouri. Yes, things are different. But they say 'different' like they mean 'wrong'. It's annoying to me, obviously. After breakfast I went back to bed! Phoned Geoff, had a shower and then literally forced myself out of my very comfortable room. Jiri told me what trams to catch, which I was most ...
... room in the girl's dorm. (He was going to join us from the beginning but never got round to planning it properly.) Instead, he joined us here in Prague after an impressive 24 hour train journey, and was, to say the least, 'shocked' to discover we'd seen nothing but a few red lanterns in Amsterdam's Red Light District. We were lucky he hadn't noticed that we'd avoided the famous drug scene there, or else he'd probably make us go ...
Other places to stay in Prague
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $121
Praha 9, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $56
- Great hotel, great price
- Great hotel
- Hotel OK, shame about the location
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great hotel
- A Huge Dissapointment
- Well worth the extra journey
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Solid 4 star
- A Good Choice
- A Very Pleasant Surprise
Praha 9, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $76
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Lovely Hotel
- Great location out of city centre
- Fantastic, good value, great standard hotel
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Pleased with our choice.
- Nice but not near the city center
- Great hotel
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Excellent Staff
- Great staff, great location.
- Fantastic hotel, Great Location
Praha 8, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Praha 8, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $114
- A 5 Nights' family holiday - smashing!!
- Lovely hotel
- Breathtaking Atrium, Irritating Corridor Music (sorry so wordy, summary at end!)
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $75
- Pleasantly Surprised.. :)
- 1st class
Praha 3, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $73
- Not All That
- Super! An outstanding hotel in a sublime area.
- Standard, edge of town Novotel
Praha 1, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Had a great stay...
- Pleased with the pyramida
- A Great hotel with easy access
Praha 4, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Praha 6, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Not your typical Holiday Inn
- Royal treatment at sensible prices
- Superb Hotel!!
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $48
Tlalpan Sur/South, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $50
Praha 1, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Great price & location
- Had problems..Very good location
- Great hotel
Praha 5, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- What a pleasant surprise
- Most hip hotel so far...
Praha 2, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $81
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $438
- Outstanding Hotel
- Perfect in Every Way
- Ultimate luxury
Praha 1, Prague | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Great Hotel!
- Perfect for a short break
- Wow! What a fantastic hotel!!!
Praha 10, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $44
- Nice clean Hotel
- No Bedbugs
- A pleasant surprise in Prague
Praha 7, Prague | 4 star hotelfrom $53
Praha 8, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Praha 11, Prague | 3 star hotelfrom $49
- Great, but be careful
- Great trip, but hotels a bit far from city
- Cheap and Clean for student travelling in Prague!