TripAdvisor Reviews Horti Flaviani Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... to the party and hid our bottle of vodka in the bushes so we didn't have to buy any drinks muaha sneaky. The alcohol wasn't doing anything for me and I still felt a bit off so me and Liv went to the upper bar and chilled out for a while. I ended up bailed and we went to bed. I got woken up at 230am by a drunken katelyn and Emily. We sat up and talked for a while as I just sat there and laughed at their drunken jibberish before going back to bed ready to be on the bus to Venice ...
... have at it! Marilyn has done well with her gluten-free requirement. Most places have had very good substitutes. Speaking of food - one oddity over here is that the locals order a glass of wine and a bowl of potato chips. We see it everywhere. Sightings: Buskers in the piazzas: In Portovenere, a gentleman was playing an amplified clarinet and belting out old Glen Miller and Benny Goodman classics. In Assisi, a young man ...
What a whirlwind of a day. We started out with breakfast at the hotel at 6:45 and we were on the bus headed to the Vatican at 7:30. We met our local tour guide, Amelia, who was a fantastic guide and so knowledgeable about pretty much everything. She brought us through the Vatican Museum, and because we were part of the Trafalgar tour group, we were able to go places that were off limits to the general public, like the stepless spiral staircase designed by ...
... mostly without crowds. Simona took us through some less visited galleries to see some beautiful paintings, including Caravaggio, Rafael, Giotto and Leonardo Di Vinci. We also learned some very interesting historical facts about the history of the first and current Basicillica as well as some significant political and historic information. We also saw some highlights of the sculpture, map and literary collections. It was definitely a fantastic tour for ...
... me to drive to Minneapolis. They said they could not but would look at what other flights they had available. I was then rerouted from the Des Moines Airport to Detroit, Detroit to Boston, and then Boston to Fiumicino International Airport in Rome.
So I finally arrived in Rome on the 9th, one day later than anticipated. The first day was ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
125, Via Vittorio Veneto, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $153
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Cape May | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Via Principe Amedeo 3, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82