No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Horti Flaviani Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... visited the Pantheon and Navora Square where we saw a Pink Floyd singer. the Pantheon is one of Romes best preserved ancient monuments and has an amazing dome with a hole in the centre that lets the light and rain through.
The highlight of the day was the Castel Sant' Angelo. The building was used by the popes as a fortress and castle, and is now a museum. The Castel was once the tallest building in Rome. We walked through ...
... the dome to get a birds eye view of the basilica then continued to walk inside the roof of the dome up a skinny path where the walls started to lean in as we got closer to the top. I had absolutely no idea where I was going I was just following everyone else. We came out at an opening in the roof to magnificent views of Rome. It was a fairly clear day too so you could see the mountain ranges in the distance. You could also see where the line was in St Peter's square and it ...
St. Peter's is a magnificent cathedral. Without St. Peter’s, Christianity would be very different. Therefore, the basilica contributes greatly to the story of Rome and also represents a transformation of Rome from a pagan to Christian civilization.
In 333 AD, Constantine ordered construction to begin on the original St. Peter’s Basilica, directly ...
today I decide
to go paint balling at Ares
paint ball where everything was set up very professionally and
it looked like I was going to be in for a good day. Once I got to the Ares
paint ball I went to the counter to get my stuff together, it was good that
the people at the front desk could speak some English so it made it easy for me
to ask the question I ...
... energy around us was almost like being at the game itself! At the same time, to look around and see the Roman Forum and its remains...it was a really great experience. Granted Italy lost, but we still had a great time. We then headed back to the same restaurant as last night, around the corner. We love that place...great pizza, calzones and grilled meats! Yum, such a great way to end the night! One thing we missed ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
125, Via Vittorio Veneto, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $153
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Sannomiya Station, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $69
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Via Aurelia Km 8,400, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82