Lis Hostel Hong Kong
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... counter but they wouldn’t have it once they checked our reservation. The manager whisked us up to the 59th floor executive lounge where they checked us in while bring us drinks and anything else we wanted. They let us know that they upgraded us to a corner suite on the 60th floor with views of both the mountains and the harbor. They escorted us to our room and we were blown away. The room was beautiful and had a main bedroom, ...
... movies, Horrible Histories Nasty Knights.
When we got to Zurich we had to catch a train from the airplane to the Airport. We got our bags very quick and no-one checked our baggage. Then we rented a car and went to my Grossmamy's house.
... downpours was an incredibly powerful, surging, apoplectic Mekong River. It was unsettling seeing a large mass of water moving that quickly. In fact, looking back on it, I have no idea how the captain of that overloaded, immobile boat managed to navigate that raging river for the 2 days we spent on it. The continuous boiling on the surface suggested a rugged riverbed lurking below, ready to crack the hull of any misguided vessel. Not even Phelps would make it to the shore ...
... for a short walk to Star Seafood Restaurant. Third floor of a shopping center...direct elevator to the restaurant. Only Caucasians there.most places people speak English, but not the restaurant! Choose a few GREAT things....those not saying feet or nest :-). Lunch for both of us for about $30, with tip. Rain & clouds today...good resting weather. Happy Hour in the Club level, then off for the airport ...
... me to blog again. I mean, a few of you actually downright INSISTED that I do it! I love doing it last year in China and then when I was in India and it means a lot to me that you are right there cheering this project on! Indeed, I am so lucky to have you all in my life…
I can't actually believe that a whole year has passed and thinking about all of you who are out there reading this makes me consider what this whole year has been to ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Lis Hostel Hong Kong
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $100
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $531
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $328
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $257
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $384
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $555
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $150
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $107
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Adequate and reasonable
- The Best Breakfast Buffet in the World
- Great Location, Clean Rooms, Hospitable Staff