Lis Hostel Hong Kong
TripAdvisor Reviews Lis Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... awaits. Well hers.. I'm just bloody hungry. Right, well we don't really know what that was about. The passport seems fine so now we just see if we can board :/ Food time.. Oh oh we had to catch the airport internal train to the transfer area.. ...
Arrived in Hong Kong no dramas, could not believe the size of the harbour, huge ships cruising along must be very deep. Container after container bloody unbelievable just keeps on going must be a million of them stacked on top of one another like sardines. The eaton hotel is very nice, lots of choices for breaky. Carol only complained ...
... dinner - the area is overrun with independent food places, you will certainly not go hungry here.
As a vegetarian however it is not easy (unless you visit one of the strictly vegetarian restaurants) - there is a lot of beef broth soups and seafood.
I ordered a soup with fish balls, fish dumplings and noodles with rice - do not expect anything you would find in a Western Chinese. My Westernised vegetarian palette unfortunately found the broth inedible, and had ...
... off starting at 380 HK dollars for a pair of earrings and then when we walked away, it dramatically reduced to $100 (around £8) so you have to haggle! Another kept grabbing my arm so she almost received my own special karate chop, so we moved on to an old lady who sat us on stalls and chatted away about how great HK was when it was part of the commonwealth - probably also flannel but we still bought two pairs of earrings (one of which she handmade for me from a pendant) ...
... oceanside which was peaceful and beautiful. We also got to see the famous Hong Kong clocktower which was cool but nothing too exciting in my opinion. Near the harbour they had a gorgeous shopping mall where they had a huge Disney Christmas display which was really pretty and got me excited for Christmas even though it's going to be a different sort of Christmas this year. We decided to keep walking along the pier in order to get to the Avenue of stars which is basically ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Adequate and reasonable
- The Best Breakfast Buffet in the World
- Great Location, Clean Rooms, Hospitable Staff