Lis Hostel Hong Kong
TripAdvisor Reviews Lis Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... is, 'occasionally an overhead locker may pop open during take off, causing your cabin bag to hang precariously over the aisle and above the head of the blissfully unaware passenger in front of you. If this does occur, hope that your traveling companion has long enough arms to act as a human prop whilst still restrained in their seat until the steepest part of the take off has been completed and a crew member can safely stagger up the aisle to close it. ...
... about AUD$17. Sounded like a good deal and it was. Roz chose spicy chili crab and I went for a steamed fish. With the greens, it was more than a meal but not overfilling because there was not actually much meat. But enough on a hot day.
Roz had the patience to crack open the relatively small crabs getting the crab meat out of the shells.and extracting the meat. The Chinese bloke at the next table kept giving her the thumbs up because she was doing such a ...
... a skyscraper design. It is a bit unusual to come across a school zone street marker amidst the towers, as the exact location of the school itself is not apparent, being several stories above you, but this is Hong Kong. Some scrapers are built on property no larger than our fifty foot lot back home, but soar thirty stories high. The population density is almost beyond comprehension.
Having said this, the city is meticulously clean, ...
... several stops and just taking in the city from our double decker perch we decided to hit the pavement and exercised our “hop off” privilege at the stop nearest to the Time Square area. Neither Bree and I really knew what to expect, of course our first thought was that we would find something reminiscent of New York and although the area wasn’t quite as visually stunning as NYC we did find something we had been sort of missing up to this point and that was ...
... was so fast, and we were able to check emails, facebook and Messenger and be able to chat with Nikki which was good as we haven't had this since Singapore. We had to keep an eye on the time, so we went to buy some Dim Sum Dumplings with noodles and found a really busy shop, which is a good sign, 70 HKD for both meals (about $14) and we stopped at a corner to eat them, but boiling hot and we decided we would wait until we got back before ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel