Lis Hostel Hong Kong
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Lis Hostel Hong Kong
TripAdvisor Reviews Lis Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... eventually my dorm. They certainly seemed impressed by the size of the campus - every time we arrived to a new building they asked: "So is this where you live?" No, it was EVEN further away.
After the campus tour I unfortunately had to go and attend a class. That afternoon, my Account Planning and Management class professor was taking us to Group M - the world's largest media investment company. Here we would meet Hong Kong's CEO and get a live brief from one of their ...
... We also visited the Sin Shut Study Hall, which was built for a specific ancestor of the Tang clan. The hall was used for worshipping this ancestor, as well as a study hall and as a school (it was quite common that children were educated within the clan, rather than going to a public school). We visited one more walled village (San Wai) until our stomachs started to cry for attention.
We walked back to the area where we had initially taken the minibus, since we ...
... saw one. He soon had us, thankfully, in a larger van that fitted all our luggage and us in in reasonable comfort. He soon had us at our hotel, handing out business cards and touting for a trip to the airport at the end of our stay. We checked in to our hotel and as our rooms were not ready we went and had lunch in the hotel restaurant. This was quite a delicious affair. There were some food stuffs we haven't had for ...
... Last week, I've never been out of the country, and today I'm living in China for 3 and a half months. I'd be lying if I didn't admit that this is totally terrifying! I miss the comforts of home and my usual support system. Nothing here and no one has that safety of knowing and being known. But alas, that is my adventure. A strange culture, a foreign place, totally alone half a world and half a day away. But day by day and moment by ...
... got a selfie with Buddha and some landscape shots of the outlying islands to the south west of Hong Kong.
We walked back down the steps, which was only marginally easier than walking up, and then set off along the Wisdom Path. I'm not sure we were any wiser on reaching the end of it but we did at least appreciate the shade. Plus, the path was lined with tea plants and so we could enjoy the pleasant scent of tea whilst we ambled. At the end of the path was ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel