Lis Hostel Hong Kong
TripAdvisor Reviews Lis Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... already given me a new perspective. When I come back, I know that I’ll be so much more gracious and loving to anyone who looks far away from home. It’s so hard to be, not only away from my support system (all ya’ll), but surrounded by a culture I totally don’t understand, by myself, and with a huge hassle attached to everything I want to do. Communicating enough to get food is a struggle. I feel like my eyes are continually being ...
The market stalls were overflowing with gadgets, handbags, sunglasses, teapots, chopsticks, toys and the one that will always catch our eye.....paintings. The great thing about this market compared to the China Town market in KL is they don't force themselves on you at all... That is until you ask a price then they pounce and don't take no for an answer as the price drops dramatically. After our first walk through we decided that it will be best for ...
... used Mum's (and Brookes') hotel points to put me up on the club floor for two nights to celebrate Mum's birthday. Before they arrived I managed to apply for my China visa (surprisngly easy, let's see if I actually get it!) and go around the science museum - I love being a nerd!
It was great to see Mum and Dad again and catch up with them. After a few hours chatting over coffee and swapping photos, videos and stories, we headed to the June 4th Museum which ...
... good, the AC worked fine (thank god) and the bed was actually comfortable. Also, it was clean. Downsides: super small bathroom, horrible wifi connections, very cramped elevator to get to the rooms. Decent price and friendly staff bump my rating from a 2 to a 2.5. I'll stay there again, when I am just slumming around and shopping. If I'm trying to impress someone or want to indulge myself with some comfort, I'll stay somewhere else. Catch y'all later. Time to start planning for the ...
... 5.00 pm and time to check out and leave.
As we were driven to the airport, the skies darkened and by the time we reached the airport it was raining heavily.
We had been very fortunate to have had no rain until the evening of our departure.
Check in at Qantas was quick, and we soon cleared security and immigration.
Our flight departed on time and bade farewell to Hong Kong - again ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel