Lis Hostel Hong Kong
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Lis Hostel Hong Kong
TripAdvisor Reviews Lis Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... Indian as our farewell meal and while we were all a bit skeptical about the options we would find in Hong Kong we trusted Pali to come through and he did exactly that. After a bit of confusion finding the restaurant we entered to the delicious and unmistakable smells of turmeric, cardamom and of course curry. We were seated in a little back area of the restaurant which worked out great because we spent more time talking like old friends than anything. We left the ordering ...
... got pizza at Pizza Hut and ate and sat on the harbour front. The light was cool, but we thought there would be different colors. All of the buildings had lights on them. Its like they were doing their own light show. We walked to a basement restaurant, Mom and Dad had different dumplings.
We walked back to our place.
... really awesome to see our two families combined to see us off.
Immediate family came to the airport to see us off, and we checked in without any problems (my bag was 25kg on the nose!), hoping no one weighed our cabin baggage. I'd run out of baggage allowance so I was wearing my 'heat-be-gone' booties (sorry, a little Black Books reference there, they were really snow boots) and my feet were roasting in the 36 degree Melbourne heat! There were a ...
... international flight. Although it technically IS part of China, Hong Kong IS NOT part of China. Haha, this one really depends on who you ask. Hong Kong up until recently was governed by the British governing system, they have their own money, drive on the wrong side of the road ;) and use British electrical plugs. Earlier this fall they actually experienced city wide riots, due to the new Chinese government threats to implement a more communist system rather that the ...
... else thinking about where to sleep and how to get from A to B, especially in China, but I wonder if I will miss the freedom I've had backpacking. I've been lucky in that I haven't had to compromise in my travels at all and have done everything that I wanted to do but I wonder if that is about to change a bit. The tour looks really good though and I should get to see some of the highlights of China for me.
Only 3 weeks until I'm home....
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel