Lis Hostel Hong Kong
TripAdvisor Reviews Lis Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... long, interesting conversation with a woman who travels the world as part of her job doing customer relations for a medical equipment supplier. I have to say that I don’t envy her, but we had a good conversation about travel, scuba, and climate change. Then, we went to dinner at an Italian restaurant nearby. We talked amongst ourselves about renewable energy and education … as we were getting ready to depart, the two women next to us ...
... were. We settled for a smoothie and a toasted sandwich in a jewellery shop where Kate bought a bracelet. To avoid the rush we caught an early cable car which allowed us to have a nice beer in Tung Chung,the town at the end of the railway line watching the children frolicking in a pavement fountain. the locals behind us were quaffing bottles of bulmers cider and eating nachos with all the trimmings. We were also waiting for dusk as we ...
... like trains than boats. The ferry is also the one exception to the rule in Hong Kong, it's a bargain, at less than 50p for a round trip. Thrown in for free is the awesome view from the ferry. Humankind and nature have combined to make Hong Kong an impressive sight. Humans put up the buildings, powered the lights and launched the boats, nature provided the harbour and the mountains that tower over the skyscrapers. On arrival at Kowloon we walk up Canton Road, the ...
... Still, it was great fun being there. If the Manawatu Raceway had even a fifth of the crowd that were there at only one meeting in a year, they'd be rolling in it. And this was just a regular Sunday, nothing special.
The trip was soured slightly by our failure to get the visas sorted first shot, but then this is China, and seems that that's normal. Apart from that, we had a great time, stayed in a brilliant location and now have another place to go for a great long ...
... as promoted heavily by the tourism board, was scenic and interesting for most part, but the man-made Ngong Ping Village was quite disappointing. "Moving your spirit and senses" was apparently not the case- sure, it was "culturally themed", but essentially a soulless tourist hangout to fill their tummies. It was my first time eating Honeymoon Dessert, but it wasn't amazing or particularly tasty.
Before this entry degenerates into a ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel