Lis Hostel Hong Kong
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Lis Hostel Hong Kong
TripAdvisor Reviews Lis Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... I don’t have more to write about it.
In Hong Kong, we also said goodbye to some people. A lot of crew were leaving and some lifelong learners too. One in particular I am going to miss. A lifelong learner named Tyson. He was on SAS back in 2002 as a student when the ship was the Universe Explorer. I first met him while working in the library. He came up to talk to my co-worker and was saying how a girl just came up to him and called him Sir. ...
... high, it claims to be the world’s largest outdoor seated Buddha (that’s a lot of caveats). It is indeed a magnificent sight to behold, but jeez, you couldn’t move there for people taking selfies with the Big Buddha as background. When exactly did this narcissism become so endemic?
I did eventually make the long climb up the steps to the Buddha statue, if only to prove to myself I could still do it. The day when I can isn’t ...
... show which, as I had been warned by TripAdvisor, was tremendously underwhelming. Basically some lasers coming out of the tops of some of the buildings. Headed back to my hostel afterwards. Asked the woman at the front desk for ideas about what to do the following day. She said the 26th was also a public holiday, to which I said "damn." This elicited an unexpected reaction from her and the other woman behind ...
... horse to run faster. It's quite fun to experience, but also sad to see how all these people (especially men) are here all by themselves just to bet.
After the races we went to party in Wan Chai (another party street in Hong Kong) since they have ladies' night on Wednesdays! We first went to a bar where a band was playing live music, it was really nice! We stayed there for an hour or so, and then joined more friends in club X - a favourite in Wan ...
When I arrived in Hong Kong airport this morning and couldn't find my uncle Gary for about half an hour, I was over the moon to know that I was safe in this airport, it was calm and relaxed and no one stared at me like I'm an alien. I was well and truly back to civilisation. No one hassled me and I was left completely alone, in peace and quiet. Unfortunately I didn't manage to sleep on the plane so I basically did an ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel