Lis Hostel Hong Kong
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Lis Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... event going on: H will turn up as a photobomber in several press shots of important people, despite my best efforts. As we headed towards the venue, we were assailed by youths trying to flog their extra iPhone 6s, bought to turn a quick Hong Kong dollar.
I have barely worked out where the hotel is (Wan Chai, though the tune line ends at Chai Wan so I may even have got that wrong) so have little to offer by way of a Plan B. This doesn’t go down very well with H. She ...
... trams etc. As such I never had a chance or experience for hiking at natural trails back in India. But Hong is very beautifully divided into a very modern townships and very antique forests in a same proportion. So that is it. As I had visited the peak last time I knew about the hk trails. Gained some knowledge about the routes and rules from the government official website of hiking. Gathered some food and water ...
... set out to some quick sightseeing. We had a midnight flight. On the way to a bus stop, we picked up some sushi from a stand and headed to a spot where we hoped to get an express bus to Victoria Peak and to the south side of the island to Stanley. Our mini bus didn't stop where Google Maps said it would and we ended up at the zoo and botanical gardens. It was a nice stroll through there and we ate our sushi while looking at some ring tailed lemurs.
... Ping Shan, quite close to the Chinese border. At Ping Shan, we found the Ping Shan Heritage Trail ending at the Ping Shan Tan Gallery, a restored police station. The Tang Clan had been founders and considered the first immigrants to settle in Hong Kong. We spent some time in the ancestral hall and the small Hung Shing Temple. It is an attempt to retain some heritage for future generations. We made our way back to the station and caught the metro via Hung Hom to Sha Tim. ...
... would have been expensive but between the three of us, it wasn't so bad. We arrived at the summit as the sun was beginning to turn the waters of the South China sea orange and yellow. It was one of those sights that you know will take your breath away but it still surprises you at how incredible the sight is. There was a McDonald's with a veranda overlooking the bay and as we were still suffering a little from the night before. We sat in quite possibly the ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel