Lis Hostel Hong Kong
TripAdvisor Reviews Lis Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... and back to land. Next up, a jewellery factory. A pit stop tour barely gave us chance to even get the name of the company, and then we were guided to the show room...a fancy room with all the jewellery laid out and staff in posh outfits as though we were in Goldsmiths or something. Of course this is where they wanted us to buy something, but me and Chloe just made conversation with the staff as we definitely couldn't afford anything, whereas some of the others ...
'A beginners guide to Hong Kong' (as told by a couple of beginners) After several months of planning, weeks of excited anticipation and a few days of not enough sleep, we have finally arrived in our first destination, Hong Kong. Firstly a few tips about flying for those who might not have much experience in this area. 'Take care when opening the overhead lockers as baggage can move during the flight', you hear this as part of the safety briefing, what you ...
... br> The streetscape in places is almost unrecognizable. The amount of construction, renewal and renovation going on in all corners of the city is huge. Joh Bjelke-Petersen would be proud of them if the number of cranes on the rooftops is anything to go by.
A lot of reclamation work on the Harbour front is being undertaken on the Hong Kong Island side. We are being told that a promenade similar to the Avenue of the Stars on the Tsim Sha Tsui side is ...
... 2. Gulian/Yangshou 3. Shanghai 4. Beijing 5. Xian There's one thing I won't miss in China and that's the food. I haven't told you about the times of bad bellys but I shall defiantly not miss the food. As they say it's good to try but how they stomach some of the food out here I do not know... China you have been amazing but it's time to move on and get partying..... No more going to bed at 9 it's time to live a bit more ...
... we had a bit of a lie in before heading over the harbour to meet Georgie at Time Square where we went to Pizza Express for some lunch. Pizza Express in Hong Kong was scarily similar to the UK version right down to the cutlery and glasses… After a quick physio session for Georgie we caught the bus to Stanley Market where we saw all sorts of fake bags – one shop would be selling a Mulberry bag, and the next door shop would have an identical bag but with a Jimmy ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel