Lis Hostel Hong Kong
Photos of Lis Hostel Hong Kong
TripAdvisor Reviews Lis Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... about 12:30. The trail was beautiful, lots of people out walking, especially older people, to be honest I was impressed as there were many steep hills. But they set their own pace and even stopped at random look offs to either rest or do some stretching. The look off were amazing, despite the weather being foggy there were a few good shots of the harbour and the city below. The hike around the park, was just what I had needed. It was quiet with gorgeous views of the ...
... shopping. Anyway, we went past the protest there and noticed the police getting really antsy, which makes sense now as later on that afternoon we heard that there had been a bit of an uprising. No trouble at all to us. We caught the ferry back over to the island and grabbed a taxi to the hotel. We went out for dinner with beef this time to a Japanese restaurant. Delicious. Then early night for me, leaving Ken and beef in ...
Right. It's Monday and I am up. 1st stop breakfast, 2nd stop shop to get phone charger yes that's right I left mine at Jan's in Andover how silly am I. 3rd stop shops and see if I can find ladies market.
I will check back in soon.
Found ladies market. Lots of roads started to get blocked and lots ...
David woke early and decided to complete the last couple of days of the blog. Went to add photos from the SD cards from both cameras. Because the iPad updated itself to the newest operating system yesterday, Apple have now made it impossible to use the non-Apple card reader that worked fine until today. Most annoying. David decided to go,and find one at the closest Apple reseller. Used the Internet to find a couple close-by. Waited until 10 am ...
Then take a bus to visit modern Discovery Bay (the large residential area offers very modern open, California-like mall and very nice beaches) or to Mui Wo, a village with much more local feel, local market, and nice beach – or, alternatively, I would suggest to take a bus to Ngong Ping Village.
Ngong Ping Village is a lively place with some restaurants, coffee bars and many shops, mostly with Chinese & ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel