Lis Hostel Hong Kong
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Lis Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... bangers and mash and Boags beer. The new Qantas theme song entered my thoughts (It feels like home to me). We all settled into great conversations and all had a good laugh and told stories over Chinese beer (we didn't do the Boags). A good night.
One of the hassles I have at the moment is that the laptop I am writing on does not have an SD card slot and do you think that I can find a USB to SD card converter anywhere....I mean the bloody things ...
... enough time as we'd arranged to meet Margot and Frank back at the hostel at 7 to go and watch the light show in central. On the way back through the station, we spotted a sweet shop which we couldn't resist...I tried something that I hoped was chocolate with a fruity centre, and I was correct!! At the hostel we asked what the best way to get there would be, and they explained that we should go to Victoria peak to see it. Margot and Frank ...
... oysters...but I wasn't a fan of abalone. But I will try it again. 2. I do like stir fried jellyfish. 3. The views on the harbor are unbelievable. I love a cityscape. 4. People here are friendly, polite and helpful. 5. Like other Asian countries I've visited...the people dress so stylishly. Young girls wear cute dresses and cute flats, sandals or heels. Hair always looks neat. ...
... to change trains once at Lai King.
We are now waiting on a bus as the Cable Car isn't running at the moment it is closed for maintenance until 13th May. The bus took a while up a hill down a hill along the coast then ...
... paced ourselves through a very long day of rides and shows and finished with the night time parade and light show.
The next day started very slowly with a couple of hours in the pool followed by a trip to Victoria Peak in the late afternoon. It seemed like all of Hong Kong had the same idea. We joined a massive queue waiting for the tram ride up to the peak. Luckily the hour long ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel