Lis Hostel Hong Kong
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Lis Hostel Hong Kong
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... is an experience in itself. They drive like crazy, and only stop if requested by the passengers. Our driver was also blasting K-pop through the bus' speakers, making the whole scene even more hilarious.
Tuesday I decided to do another one of those walks - a heritage trail this time. The heritage trails take you through Hong Kong history, this one (the Lung Yeuk Tau heritage trail) takes you into the history of the Tang clan, one of the five large clans located in ...
... Market. Sonja struck a few 'bargains' as we walked for ages amongst the numerous stalls of electronic gear, trinkets, bags, clothing, chopsticks, mobile phone cases, watches, etc - the same as you see in any market of this type, with just a bit more of the Asian flavour. We returned late to our hotel and wondered where everything was going to go in the bags to get them home. Thankfully, we have an extra three kilograms each above what we had on the way ...
... extreme poverty. Due to the high housing prices, some of them are even forced to live in cages (more on that here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article -2275206/Hong-Kongs-metal-cage-homes-Ho w-tens-thousands-live-6ft-2ft-rabbit-hu tches.html). And although you see plenty of cars, only 95% of the citizens own one. In fact no one even needs a car here, the public transport is one of the most efficient and clean ones I've ever experienced! Here, ...
... of Sketchers for HKD$539 which is approx $77AUD. So not too bad.
Then I stopped and Macdonalds to try and compare prices. Obviously Australia has great meat for the burgers, so HK was not as good as Aus. But you could eat it. I ordered a mcChicken and it cost HKD$9 for the burger which is approx $1.30AUD. So great prices.
Tomorrow we are off to Disneyland and possibly Lantau Island. We will be using the MTR. Ready for ...
... by armed to the teeth guards and police....Then had a lovely text from the Norwegian Family, thinking of us flying away, we were off at 1pm,on a lovely day,thick fog that we had had for almost 24 hours all cleared,noticeable that the excitement of families going on holiday was missing, and especially Mothers looks of trepidation setting off..but you have to just put your faith and trust in someone else,and hope all is well..
We flew over a lots of Russia, below ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel