Hong Kong Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hong Kong Hotel
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... temple, this one a lot smaller and created in 1750. We walked through the area to the main attraction: Kowloon Walled City park. The walled city was a sort of "city within a city", a lawless city; a place where even the British didn't have any jurisdiction. As a result there was a lot of crime, and eventually it was torn down in 1994 to change it into a park. The place is quite nice, very peaceful and probably extremely different from the way it was 20 years ago. You can ...
... from the Internet) didn't get them to the market. Greg and Mary headed off back to the MTR while we set off in the other direction. We found the market - one street over! We bought a few items (as did Greg and Mary further south). David quickly tired of browsing with Sonja (surprise, surprise) and went and had a foot massage - very relaxing and totally negated later in the evening with our next long excursion. We had another delicious lunch ...
This weekend I finally did some sight-seeing in and around Hong Kong. After having done this, however, I have to say that a tourist should not expect to much of this city. There are some sights to see, but apart from the skyline and the peak, I cannot say I have been very impressed so far. Hong Kong is not a city for traditional sight-seeing, it is rather a city that you have to experience.
The city is filled with contradictions: skybars ...
Breakfast at the Langham was amazing! They know how to do 5star breakfast. We packed up and checked out and headed to the 3 inspections we had today. Prince Hotel, Gateway and Marco Polo. 3 amazing hotels all connected by the shopping centre.
We had a hosted lunch by Marco Polo at the Cucina. Amazing Italian with Harbour views.
Then we transferred to Hong Kong Island and checked into the Mira Moon Hotel.
This hotel ...
... given us a taster of lots of things we would like to visit for longer if we could. Surprisingly (at least to us) a significant portion of HK is dedicated to parkland so there is a lot of hiking to be done with fabulous views and intriguing greenery - tree roots twist defiantly on rocky outcrops and bursts of sumptuous purple and pink flowers delight the eyes!
Not too many locals can be seen at these heights though - the majority are more likely to be found frequenting ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel