Hong Kong Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Hong Kong Hotel
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... excellent … some of it was deep fried, which was a shame … but it made my father happy. We also consumed a lot of beer – we were feeling dehydrated. But it was lovely sitting on the waterfront, watching the boats come and go, and we cooled off considerably.
The fast ferry was running off-schedule (early), but we went and got early in the queue, which was lucky because the ferry was full when we departed. Every seat taken. ...
An early start today as we wanted to visit Lantau Island's main attractions which are located 500 metres up a mountain accessible by one of the longest cable cars in the world. On a holiday weekend it is best to get there as early as possible which we did at 9am when it opened and got on almost immediately. Our decision was vindicated when a family we met later had arrived at 10.30 and took an hour and a half to get on. The trip passes ...
... HK 5-600,000. Now that will cost you $HK 8 million! Completely out of reach for young people. It sounds a little like some places in New Zealand, but at least we get a say in who leads our country.
The artwork that has been created at the protest sites was great, and the messages of support from around the world were heartwarming. The police were very visible, but quietly standing off a bit. The major protest site that is clogging the CBD turned out to be just down ...
The man with the masonry drill woke us this morning. Well, it was 10.30. That meant by the time we got down to the ferry, it was too late to go to Macau. We dithered around for a while, then bought an Octopus card and caught the Star ferry across to Kowloon and a bus up Nathan Road to Mong Kok. This is supposed to be the busiest district in the world, and if certainly was teeming. We went into a mall for lunch, to be in the cool, then walked down Nathan Road to the Yue ...
... loads of sculpted gardens etc that look amazing, if we only we had a few extra hours to cruise about Many places do boygas. Unfortunately the New York deli and Bill Bentleys pub are not two of them. I could get one in asian corner, miracles (thai), mango tree (thai), or a chinese place. We **** it off and go for a burgerking. It's our first and as it's only 3 meals from being back in blighty, I would imagine our last. Then into asian corner for a pint and a ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel