Hong Kong Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hong Kong Hotel
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... infatuated with the way the mountains, the skyscrapers, and the ocean all meet. It’s incredibly beautiful, and I’ve never seen anything like it. The view from Victoria’s peak was simply amazing; the pictures (especially the ones from this camera!) don’t do it any justice. Marisa is uploading some of our day soon, and the boys have some too (Luke has a really nice camera that can zoom in on stranger’s faces from crazy far ...
... our first time around was an authentic handmade Chinese dress shop, unable to resist we had a look and Kayley made a purchase of one dress for HK$535 (£40.20).
There was a queue to get back on the cable car but it was considerably shorter than the one on the way there. After a nice, peaceful journey back we popped into an shopping outlet to see if there were any bargains we could pick up.
We fancied having a look at some shops but didn't want to spend ...
... He was friendly and the place looked nice, more importantly smelled nice, so in we went. Oh, the prices also looked nice. I ordered a giant prawn and shrimp linguine, while Jay had the stuffed chicken breast with basil mashed potatoes, and Dillon had the short ribs. All the dishes were delicious, as was the wine that I had with my dinner. I forget what it was...a crisp, lightly fruity, white wine. The desserts also looked delicious, but we all forwent the dessert ...
... It focuses on the Arts and Humanities, but also features a tea drinking area, an area selling all types of gifts, DVDs, and CDs.
There is also a restaurant in which we have eaten before and were not particularly impressed.
Wandering around the levels of Eslite is a pleasant way of spending a morning.
By lunch time we decided to return to Pacific Place and have lunch at Shiro, ...
... of the world. Last night we found an Australia restaurant called "Outback" and enjoyed food cooked Aussie style. Same chain of restaurant as we found last time in New York. Was great to see photos of Australia around the walls - clean, pristine water, beautiful beaches etc. Did a little check out of some of the local shops just around the hotel before we surrendered to the need for ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Adequate and reasonable
- The Best Breakfast Buffet in the World
- Great Location, Clean Rooms, Hospitable Staff