Hong Kong Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Hong Kong Hotel
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... Peak, a location where most of the upper class people of Hong Kong live, and where a spectacular view of the island was. We reached the top in scorching heat and were left for 30 minutes to explore and take some pictures. A view point was the perfect place for some go pro selfies, and apparently selfies with me and Chloe was what the people wanted! A man first asked if he could take a photo of us, whilst a second girl asked for a selfie, along with another. So ...
... the fish market. Not fish you eat...but fish for aquariums. Dozens and dozens of fish stores. Turtles, rabbits and some dogs and kittens were for sale, too. You just wouldn't think that many people would be in a market for fish but apparently the Chinese think fish and birds can bring good luck. We decided to give the metro transit a try and got to the train station. It takes two to tango and it takes both of us to figure things out. We did board the ...
... to the spectacle maker we use here and Roz's contact Shirley in Rio Pearls. We both need new reading glasses and Ray at Tai Kwong optical has helped us out at reasonable prices in the past.
Rio Pearls are in Mody Road and Roz has been visiting Shirley Wong there for years. She always looks after Roz and is a most pleasant lady to deal with. She has become a friend as well as a "must see person" when we come to Hong Kong. Roz had individual strands of ...
China you have been amazing. I am so glad I started my trip here. The way the other half live is unreal. I have so many memories and laughs at the things we have seen and done. I've completed 4 things of my bucket list.... The Great Wall of China, Terracotta Army, go to a local fake Chinese market and visit China.... The China locals live a completely different life, sometimes it can be quite bad to see a plus 60 year old ...
... 1;––––– 8211;––––– ;––––– 211;–– Here I am, at the cairns airport. We still need to wait here for another few hours. After about 2 hours the fire alarm went off-10 minutes before our flight. Our flight was already delayed by 2 hours! Lucky it turns out that the fire alarm has been playing up all week. So now we had to wait for another 10 ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel