Hong Kong Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Hong Kong Hotel
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... in life she work as a professor in Canada and the book really does well to explain through her story the reasons for "typical Chinese" behaviour and how it was shaped through communism and ultimately Mao. Having been living here for the fast four months, it has really opened my eyes, I would strongly recommend it to any one traveling and/or living in China or if you are simply interested in the topic. Thursday morning (26 Dec) I woke up at 7:30, I had set my alarm for 8, so ...
... finished off with a home-cooked meal by Suzanne and Anne on Sunday. They prepared meat, potatoes and vegetables! Never thought I'd say this - but I miss it!
This past week has been filled with some studying and just having fun with friends. Tonight is Halloween, which seems to be far more popular here than back home! We've chartered another boat to take us around the harbour in the evening, after which we'll surely go to Lan Kwai Fong to ...
... hang from window, I am sure Paula will tell me it says something totally different when I get there but it's pretty.
Found a temple too, the incense smelt amazing but did make my eyes water a bit.
Well it's nearly lunchtime may see if I can find a bus to the harbour.
1pm and I made it to the harbour walked all ...
... back down to Tung Chung.
Tai O -'Venice of the East' as local call it, is a charming fishing village. The still houses standing over a winding waterway will give you best picture ever. In a traditional still house, the front is dedicated to daily living, while the back and passageways are used for drying salted fish and seaweed. So when you wander around the village you will know if you are in the front street or already in the ...
... there's lots of people in Thailand from Myanmar working their asses off, and people from Cambodia begging a lot. The Vietnamese and Laotians don't come over so much. Apparently Russian tourists are all rude. Apparently British tourists are awesome. Hahahaha. Bet you say that to all the girls. Apparently non-city dwellers are all happy, city dwellers are all stressed. He says **** a lot. Talks about corruption in the government etc. he says **** a lot ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel