Hong Kong Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Hong Kong Hotel
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... still quite busy. We arrived at the cable car and decided against the glass bottom version! They fill each car with about 8 people although it does say maximum is 17! We meet a Vietnamese lady and her son who did not speak much English but took a shine to Alison and had to have her photo taken with her, Lord knows where that mug shot will end up! Luckily the cloud cleared a bit when we got there so got some photos as when we left the cloud had ...
... is so much to do there as well. Near the end she mentioned that she might want to do a program part of Princeton University and I told her that was in New Jersey and that where I was from and she got really excited. She added me on Facebook and I told her not to hesitate with any questions she might have or even if she just wanted to say hi.
After the hike, we went to lunch. I have anew favorite Chinese food. I was a fan of Chow fun but now I am a fan ...
... for the Po Lin Monastery on Lantau Island via the Ngong Ping cable cars, unfortunately so did everyone one else. I had been on these cable cars before when they first opened seven years ago. At the time, there were concerns about its safety after some went crashing to the ground during testing and I was able to get straight onto one without having to wait. Not so this time. Danger worries have now dissipated and the queues to board them were over two ...
... rock carving. Followed some stairs up from that point to hike quite a ways up another mountain before turning back to head for the bus in nearby Shek O.
Got the bus back to my hostel and then headed over to Kowloon for a view of the skyline and to see what kind of Christmas festivities there were along the waterfront. First piece of the waterfront I saw was the Walk of Stars which is very much like the ...
... ordered probably most things on the menu, there was a great choice including some of my favourites!! Pancakes, musli and fresh fruit plates ahhh this amount of food is literally enough to fill you up all day!! after lunch we took a long walk through Hong Kong park, which is so gorgeous. It's a massive big park, which had different exhibits, water features and lovely flowers and trees. We also walked through an 'open bird cage' which is a big part of the park dedicated ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel