Hong Kong Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Hong Kong Hotel
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... for a quick noodle lunch before continuing to explore. Down the shore a bit further we ran into a very cool outdoor shopping mall that was very modern and provided a great contrast to the more traditional market feel of the nearby stands. Over all while our first impression of the Stanley Market may not have had us rushing back, we ended up having a really great afternoon wandering around and exploring the area and actually by the time we realized how long we had spent there ...
After that we took a bus to the base of the escalators. There were a lot of escalators, we kept going up and up and up. We thought it was interesting that people get to work by going down the escalators in the morning. Image saying "I take an escalator to work". We went up the escalators, but not up the tram. We were walking down to the pier and saw a Topshop. ...
... Dad and Meg for one last visit to Walkerville, our family camping spot we go to every year, which really turned on the weather. We were able to go snorkelling, surfing and give stand up paddle boarding a crack (all the things that I won't be doing in London!). I'd had a few drinks with my Tassie family the night before I left, and kept forgetting the reason behind the drinks. I realised just how much I'd miss everyone! One of my best friends drove me ...
... out paraphernalia and directing people. I could only stay for a short time of the actual vigil but it was quite intense. It's strange to be in such a large crowd that's making no noise and just respectfully holding candle to remember those killed by the Chinese government. I really want to speak to Chinese people about so many things once I go into the country - Tienanmen square, internet censorship, one child policy, Tibet etc etc, but I ...
... a couple of hours in HK airport to stretch our legs after 11 hr flight. Just had a coffee and cake fix which cost £18!!!! Don't think we'll complain about Costa coffee costs again! It's now 7pm in HK we have another 11 hr flight in two hours time and due to land in Auckland lunch time Tues 11th, maybe with just the clothes we have travelled ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel