Hong Kong Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hong Kong Hotel
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... four stops and found our hotel. After cocktails in the lounge which looked out on the harbor we ventured back out so Dave could find some char Sui. We were directed to a greasy spoon type place and Dave had a nice meal. I settled for Tsingtao beer which is a Chinese beer and comes in a gallon sized bottle. Ok, it wasn't that big but it was a huge liter sized bottle. I drank most of it. Nice beer...a little bitter but I liked it. And that in a nutshell was our day! ...
... servings are more abundant. It is a good day out.
Having rested our eyes well overnight (ie late out of bed), we did not get going until about 11am from the hotel so did not get to Cheung Chau until about 1pm - but that was OK because we had a late breakfast. By this stage, the humidity was reaching dramatic proportions and sweat was just rolling down our faces and soaking our clothes. There was an onshore warm breeze that did not help either.
... Unfortunately, we had to move as cattle kept coming to us. They must be unhappy that their place was intruded by visitors.
Ok..we decided to leave this peaceful island and get back to town. We took a ride of speedboat and transferred to bus service 94 to 'Sai Kung' and had our dinner there. Then, we took a van 101M back to Tseung Kwan O and back home with MTR.
It was a great travel experience and sometimes we really need to have a breath of fresh air.
... provided us with some great memories during our two weeks together. So after one last round of hugs and confirmation that email addresses had been exchanged, we said goodbye and headed our separate ways for the night.
Since our first day on the hop on hop off bus really ended up being a single destination kind of afternoon we decided the next day to set out and explore a bit more of Hong Kong island, making the most of our two day ticket on the bus. Traffic ...
... from the alleyways so hope we survive!
Checked out the local food, we have survived! Played safe and had a beef and noodle dish and Joe had a sizzle plate of beef.
Sorry guys you haven't heard from us since we arrived, we had no roaming in Hong Kong until we got to airport.
Love us xx
First repack of the suitcase as we have a 5.15am transfer from the hotel to airport for the next leg of the journey.
Happy 50th Joe J!!!!
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel