Hong Kong Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hong Kong Hotel
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... late to go and see the races. So instead we walked around for a bit, trying to look for a restaurant. In the end we settled for a Chinese place, which we had read was famous for its Peking Duck. Unfortunately, once we were seated we were told the duck was already sold out. Instead we ordered 5-6 other dishes. After a few minutes, the waiter came back to tell us that 3 of those dishes were also sold out. That's when we decided to leave - there weren't that many other appealing dishes ...
... old and there were also several ruins. Next to the village was a small temple, and the high light of the tour: Tang Chung Ling Ancestral hall. Ancestral halls were created in China to pay respects to a family's ancestors and show family pride. They were the ultimate status symbols of their day, with size and layout a signal to outsiders of the family's rank. For holidays, weddings and birthdays, relatives gathered in the hall to celebrate together. The halls are also used ...
Jack had managed to have Sonja's bag repaired, so it was re packed and we were off to the train. Through customs and passport control, and we were at the end of our organised tour. It was a smooth ride and took a little over an hour and *************** through lots of farm land - corn, rice, a variety of vegetables and fruit trees. Some of these were farms, some community plots. The community areas (we assume they ...
... which provided me with much entertainment as I watched Wendy try picking them up with chopsticks but just end up chasing them around the table.
After lunch we had a look at the monastery itself. It was a lot more ornate and cheery than your typical UK place of worship so its no wonder Buddha always looks so happy. Speaking of which, we decided it was high time to pay the big lad a visit. First though, we had to climb up 268 steps. On a normal day this ...
... it is New Year’s. We hope to hit some of the markets tonight and tomorrow.
It has been a ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel