Hong Kong Hotel
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
On the Island there but of course more shops and people but more interestingly there is 'The Symphony of Lights'. This occurs every day at 8pm for 15 minutes. There is a blanket of millions of lights all over Hong Kong and at this time they make the lights dance to the sound of music. With lasers and multi colored lights flashing over the water it …
... drinking Americans. At least we were using chop sticks and didn’t ask for a fork.
In summary, remove the traditional rudeness of the Chinese park goers themselves and Hong Kong Disneyland is a very nice park with a beautiful mountainous backdrop. It’s clean and has some wonderful attractions. You would need no more than 1.5 days with low crowds like we had. I couldn’t imagine going there in the dead of the summer heat with ...
I had a long sleep and had breakfast with Grossmami. We had swiss weetbix and bread. It was yummi.
Before lunch we went walking in the forest near Grossmami's house. Then we had lunch and went shopping. It was cool because I could weight my hands on the scales. Then we walked back to the house. Everything is very close.
Then I met my uncle Raphael that evening. He is the best uncle in the world as he is funny and silly.
... this has nurtured my affection for these outcomes. The People's Democratic Republic of Lao is in many ways the underdog of South East Asian travel destinations. 33%25 of the population live below the International Poverty Line, surviving on less than $1.25 a day. In 1990 only 80,000 foreigners crossed its borders. So says Wikipedia. Useless statistics aside, when Katie and I crossed into Laos we had little idea of what we would find as we spread out into its landscape. This ...
So we have had a couple days in luxury at the ocean. And so fortunate to have an oceanfront room! Early this morning I opened the doors...to hear the surf and watch the sun rise. Especially love to hear the breeze in the palms. We leave Denpasar at 4 pm for the flight to Hong Kong; that will be a radical change! Hope to do a bit of touring. Finally up the air for our 4 1/2 hr flt to Hong Kong.getting ready for ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hong Kong Hotel
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $100
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $531
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $328
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $257
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $223
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $384
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $555
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $150
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $107
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Adequate and reasonable
- The Best Breakfast Buffet in the World
- Great Location, Clean Rooms, Hospitable Staff