Hong Kong Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Hong Kong Hotel
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... We were very impressed with the brave people who were walking up the hill's! Unfortunately we didn't have a clear view of the scenery, it was overcast, but could see enough.
At the top of the hill we walked towards the Tian Tan Buddha, the worlds tallest seated bronze Buddha statue, walked up an avenue through statues of the Chinese Zodiac signs, of course we got our pictures taken with our own zodiac signs!
We had to climb up quite some stairs to ...
... I spoke no Chinese and was living in a very "Old School/Traditional" Chinese City. We talked and they feed me food for a little while, it was great having a little company and also hearing about HK from locals. As they were leaving another group was sitting down next to me, they had noticed the sharing going on, and as a result, we started sharing, it was a lot of fun, just sitting and talking with random people that came in. We shared dishes each of us deciding on our ...
... temple of Tin Hau, 100 year old, feels untouched by people's struggle. And they say that this is a special Tin Hau Temple, although many Tin Hau temples you can find all over HK. But this one is the last before the open sea and locals, even those who emigrated, make a special effort to come back here for major festivals. They say that when 'the temple roars’ (because of the east winds) the storm will come.
... each agency.
Panic followed. It's Friday, we won't be able to get a visa until Monday. Cheap flights don't leave until Wednesday. Frantic with the thought of fronting more cash from our clearly empty pockets, we had to act quick and just deal with the situation we found ourselves in.
We made our way to the agency downtown close to the government buildings. And took the elevator up to the 40th floor.
... ordered probably most things on the menu, there was a great choice including some of my favourites!! Pancakes, musli and fresh fruit plates ahhh this amount of food is literally enough to fill you up all day!! after lunch we took a long walk through Hong Kong park, which is so gorgeous. It's a massive big park, which had different exhibits, water features and lovely flowers and trees. We also walked through an 'open bird cage' which is a big part of the park dedicated ...
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Needs upgrading
- A First Time in Hong Kong.
- Nice Clean Hotel