Hong Kong Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Hong Kong
... would have been lovely in the old days..a little breeze ..so welcome...
Back down,and across on the ferry, cool and nice on the ever churning and busy sea.We came back through the Harbour City shopping mall, its just unbelievable how busy, all brand shops, and packed ...at Louis Vuitton..sp, a guard limiting the number to enter...make up shops abound...A younger person's dream...!!Hope for a nice Chinese meal tonight..need to research..Love from us...half way home..., Faye and ...
Well up early this morning to head to the airport at 3.45am a nice early start Not much sleep tossed and turned after hitting the sack about 11 sure to be a long day ahead Chris done a good job taking us down only took 1 hour and 15 mins so we were there in plenty of time to spare. Checked ...
... so I walked back across Hong Kong at night, getting lost and taking in the craziness of the place!
The next day I walked all over and ended up in the CBD. I took a tram to the top of Victoria Peak, the highest point in HK, where you can normally get views right across the city. Unfortunately the weather was very smoggy, so I couldn't see as much as you get in the tourist photos, but it was still a good experience.
... cups of tea that you are constantly plied with between walking through the door and walking back out again.
En-route back to the hotel I pick up a couple of cans of Tsingtao beer - when in Rome or something like that.
About 21:00 the manager himself phones the room to apologise for our being messed around earlier on. He tells us that he has arranged for us to have complimentary breakfasts during our stay. The fruit was nice but this is a much more acceptable ...
... waiting to simply stand single file on the right.
Alex gets irritated (and rightly so) every time he sees a queue of able-bodied, single people taking the two-way MTR barrier (meant for those with prams or luggage) while a person with a baby waits patiently for their turn on the other side. Or whenever he sees someone waiting frantically for a lift to go down one floor.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hong Kong Hotel
Other places to stay in Hong Kong
西方铜锣湾, Hong Kong | 2 star hotelfrom $91
- Brilliant place to stay!!
- Great Hotel
- Good value and great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Nice place, but a problem with noise
- Superbly appointed!
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $345
- Best views in town--and rooms are being renovated!
- IC Hong Kong
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $491
- Lost its charm.
- Nice hotel, Bad service
- Ranked #5 out of 6 (all five-star hotels in Central)
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Yes very good
- Breakfast to die for
- A superb Hotel
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Wonderful hotel! Huge rooms by hong kong standards!
- Smart hotel, good location, great rooftop pool
- Fabulous location...
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Good, but not Great Value in Hong Kong
- Very accommodating hotel
- Nicely decorated room
Island, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Nicest airport hotel I have ever stayed in
- Basic but Comfortable
旺角, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Stinking Room
- Exceeded Our Expectations - Happy to Recommend
- Excellent Hotel - slightly out of tourist comfort zone
Kowloon City, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Welcoming, so friendly and helpful.
- Excellent But!
- Not bad...not great...
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $313
- Not that great!
- Beautifull Place
- Beautiful place with lots of problems
1, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $227
Sha Tin, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $143
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Was ok but wasn't that great...
- Holiday Inn, Golden Mile - The Place To Stay In Hong Kong
- Very unpleasant experience
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- 5 start hotel at a great price
- Great HK hotel
- Very Good Hotel in Medium Range
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $188
- Great Location
- Great hotel but a bit far from the main shopping areas
- 5 * is one too many
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great hotel, quiet & good location
- Quiet, refined and well located
- Worst experience ever
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $294
- One of the 3 Stooges
- Fabulous Service
- Great hotel, but second place within that square mile...
Central and Western, Hong Kong | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Great Location
- A refreshingly young team, but not snobby like other 5 star hotels in Hong Kong
- One of the best hotels in Hong Kong
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $127
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A bit small
- Unbiased review
- Great for the price
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Chinese New Year at the Charterhouse
- Excellent hotel
- Good hotel in great location
Wan Chai, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $98
- Decent hotel for the price
- Fine for the Price
- Good Budget Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Good Hotel in Hong Kong
- Great Hotel
Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong | 3 star hotelfrom $130
- Adequate and reasonable
- The Best Breakfast Buffet in the World
- Great Location, Clean Rooms, Hospitable Staff