Homewood Suites by Hilton Rock Springs
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of Homewood Suites by Hilton Rock Springs
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Homewood Suites by Hilton Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... the Great Plains were golden brown with wheat stubble, grasses, and sandstone lumpy hills. Some cattle. Wonderful herds of brown & white antelopes ("more antelopes than people in Wyoming" according to a Rest Stop attendant). The rest of the way: olive brown sagebrush prairies some with stunning rocky bluffs with scree skirts looking imminently unstable.
** Beyond the detour through the Medicine Bow Mtns., we crossed ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
We left Wendover at the Nevada border and Colleen drove the requisite 100 miles to breakfast. The drive took us through the Bonneville Salt Flats to just west of Salt Lake City. Colleen is still not totally comfortable driving, so this was the perfect time for her to practice. The road was flat, straight and there was no ...
... laugh hysterically. Yeah, stuck in the jeep too long. We made it to the turnoff near Rock Springs. The landscape is beautiful. We proceeded down a dirt road, towards no civilization, and found out there were petroglyphs on the area. We parked the jeep, hikes a little ways, and found the 200 to 1000 year old rock carvings. Didn't know John hearts Sue was going on 1000 years ago. Sad, but there was some modern ...